Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still in Mexico unless nunos posting old photos. What if we don’t get wedding Ruben 😭😭😭
Aren't most flights back over the Atlantic Ocean overnight flights? They could fly tonight, or tomorrow, and still make it on time. I don't think he'd miss it, if he were invited to it, which I'm sure he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aren't most flights back over the Atlantic Ocean overnight flights? They could fly tonight, or tomorrow, and still make it on time. I don't think he'd miss it, if he were invited to it, which I'm sure he is.
Flight radar says there’s one at 7pm tonight and same tomorrow going to Lisbon. Ines’ sister said one week last Friday, if he flies tomorrow and lands at 10am he’ll be cutting it fine
I don’t think he’d miss it but then aprils still in Miami what if ines and Bernardo decided to not invite either as like a compromise

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Flight radar says there’s one at 7pm tonight and same tomorrow going to Lisbon. Ines’ sister said one week last Friday, if he flies tomorrow and lands at 10am he’ll be cutting it fine
I don’t think he’d miss it but then aprils still in Miami what if ines and Bernardo decided to not invite either as like a compromise

While I can understand not wanting their guests to feel awkward, it’d make me sad if Ruben wasn’t invited. I hope he’s on tonight’s flight.

• Heart

While I can understand not wanting their guests to feel awkward, it’d make me sad if Ruben wasn’t invited. I hope he’s on tonight’s flight.
Okay… Ines story, she gave the bridesmaids bracelets that had 1/7/23 engraved. So I’m guessing her sister was in about like a pre wedding party on the Friday and actual wedding on Saturday. So he’s got time panic over we could still see Ruben in a suit
---
New photo alert

• Heart
Okay… Ines story, she gave the bridesmaids bracelets that had 1/7/23 engraved. So I’m guessing her sister was in about like a pre wedding party on the Friday and actual wedding on Saturday. So he’s got time panic over we could still see Ruben in a suit
---
New photo alert
Those legs. :love: Yes, I assumed the wedding was Saturday and Friday is the rehearsal/pre-wedding party.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those legs. :love: Yes, I assumed the wedding was Saturday and Friday is the rehearsal/pre-wedding party.
Either way, I cannot wait to see our boys in suits.
Also, does anyone else imagine Bernardo in a full grooms suit, but with Birkenstocks?

• Haha
Also, does anyone else imagine Bernardo in a full grooms suit, but with Birkenstocks?
He probably struck a compromise with his bride: dress shoes for the ceremony but sandals for the reception. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s all I can picture him wearing
Cream suit, off white shirt, brown tan Birkenstocks. It’s the stuff of nightmares. I also see him being the type to tie his tie round his head at some point in his wedding party with Rodri joining him

• Haha
It’s all I can picture him wearing
Cream suit, off white shirt, brown tan Birkenstocks. It’s the stuff of nightmares. I also see him being the type to tie his tie round his head at some point in his wedding party with Rodri joining him
And if Haaland doesn’t pick up Bernardo like a baby on the dance floor, the night will have been a failure. Talking of which, please let somebody capture Flailing Arms Ruben on the dance floor.

• Haha
his fingers are very long 👀 (also hello everyone!! long time lurker and fellow Ruben lover here)
hello and welcome!! He’s perfect 🩵

still in tulum. I’m sure he’ll head back tomorrow and get back in time for Bernardo.

IMG_0105.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hello and welcome!! He’s perfect 🩵

still in tulum. I’m sure he’ll head back tomorrow and get back in time for Bernardo.

View attachment 2272187
View attachment 2272188
EXCUSE ME??! :oops:😍🥵
his fingers are very long 👀 (also hello everyone!! long time lurker and fellow Ruben lover here)
Hi there! Welcome! Glad you came out of lurking. :D What’s your favorite Ruben pic?

• Heart
EXCUSE ME??! :oops:😍🥵

Hi there! Welcome! Glad you came out of lurking. :D What’s your favorite Ruben pic?
ive just spent five minutes looking at the Ruben pics I have saved and I dont think I can choose one!! Rn my current faves are the parade ones! I am a bleep for those hip bones (I think thats what its called?) and v line of his:love:. I just love his aura, character, and energy so much! Anyone can tell he's beautiful but he seems very confident, strong, kind, and I love that he takes care of himself (dont know many men like that unfortunately). As someone on this thread said hes pure Alpha, testosterone, manly, and all the good stuff🥰🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ive just spent five minutes looking at the Ruben pics I have saved and I dont think I can choose one!! Rn my current faves are the parade ones! I am a bleep for those hip bones (I think thats what its called?) and v line of his:love:. I just love his aura, character, and energy so much! Anyone can tell he's beautiful but he seems very confident, strong, kind, and I love that he takes care of himself (dont know many men like that unfortunately). As someone on this thread said hes pure Alpha, testosterone, manly, and all the good stuff🥰🤩
Future thread title! We’re whores for those hip bones. :D Parade Ruben dripping wet, shirtless, and holding trophies one-armed is amazing. I also love Mens Health Photoshoot Ruben with the trouser strings.:censored:

• Heart
Future thread title! We’re whores for those hip bones. :D Parade Ruben dripping wet, shirtless, and holding trophies one-armed is amazing. I also love Mens Health Photoshoot Ruben with the trouser strings.:censored:
those were my faves before!!!!! the low waist and I think you could kind of see his pubic hair:ROFLMAO:😜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His bare-chested story makes me think he needs to just run his own account and forget the PR. He gives the people what they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.