Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
IMG_5839.png

He looks soooo gooood
Many questions though - will he start? Why does Joao felix have orange hair? Why is jimmy neutron trapped in his knee?
IMG_5843.png
IMG_5844.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I’m okay thank you darling 😘 how are you?

Sorry for being AWOL, hope everyone is well ❤ and looking forward to Rubén’s hotboy summer!
---
Happy Ruben won- sucks that you know who had to get the goal tho.

Patricio and Bernardo are next in line according to what genius Martinez said when he first came in :confused:

Some of my fave Ruben pics (hope i've done this right)
View attachment 2254893
View attachment 2254895
View attachment 2254898
View attachment 2254900
View attachment 2254901
Welcome to the thread!

Pictures 3 and 4 I don’t think I’ve ever seen before?! And they are definately now in my top 5 - will copy and share them again for you all ❤

IMG_4249.jpeg

IMG_4250.jpeg

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I’m loving all of this gossip and theories!

I hope he finds a girl who is with him for him, rather than because he is a footballer. Someone that has her own thing going on (whatever that is) and that he can support in what she does.
I want to see cheerleader bf Ruben! It would be so cute 🥰

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Awww I just want him to be happy but (from my position of not actually knowing either of them) I don't think April's the answer. I have very strong feelings about not going back to someone once it's over.

Hopefully she's just out their with her new beau and Ruben's having a great time with his mates and perhaps some lucky ladies.

• Heart

pds2022

It looks like that one girl he has liked some photos of is going somewhere. Keep my eyes peeled ;)

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I do actually kind of see him settling down with an Englishwoman (unfortunately not me), doing what Kompany did - marry a local and basically become Mancunian.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I love that we have the relevant timezones covered! :ROFLMAO: I’m still convinced that @Donald23 is a real detective.

Let hot boy summer commence! :cool:☀
I've lurked here for a while 😂 enjoying the Ruben pics :love:
Glad you came out of lurking! ❤ I used to lurk in the Chilwell thread.:)
---
Brother Ivan tagged their specific location. Interesting hotel.

D07FB139-A1E7-4D79-BFA5-D3CA4CCE7B5E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart