Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is no more clueless. All part of the relatable brand.

Side note. Those overhead drone shots of her gliding on her back in some Irish rock pool give me so much ick...I don't know why!
You're dead right she's not clueless. She is a snake.
The crappy tan on her wrists and fingers always give me the ick 🤮
---
I've 'met' Roz once. I was standing behind her in a queue and she was with a friend giving out about all the men sliding into her DMs 'as if I'd reply' - she said it in a very arrogant way. She's not wholesome, she's incredibly cocky.
So many people who have had to work with her have said very similar things about her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s the nose scrunching she does that I can’t understand. Does she think it’s cute?

Reactions: 4
Anyone check out her packing for the camino video?
Her essentials list are just the tat she tries to flog people. That wild deodorant is disgusting, you smell it from a mile away. It seems to make the smell of sweat so much worse.
Who the duck takes a Dyson hair wrap with them on thar type of trip?
She desperately tries to be the girl next door /I'm all natural down to earth type but she's so far from that. She is just like her tan, 100% fake !!

How do you bring a suitcase on that kind of a trip? Do you not bring a small back pack and walk everyday?

Reactions: 3
How do you bring a suitcase on that kind of a trip? Do you not bring a small back pack and walk everyday?
They aren't doing the proper camino. They are doing the luxury verison. Nice hotels every night. Dropped off and collected by bus everyday. The bus brings all their luggage from one point to the next.
It's very tough for them😂😂

Reactions: 8
Is it only considered proper if you carry your own bag? To be fair if I was ever to do it I would go the way Roz is doing it. Could no longer be dealing with hostels etc

Reactions: 8
Is it only considered proper if you carry your own bag? To be fair if I was ever to do it I would go the way Roz is doing it. Could no longer be dealing with hostels etc
I don't know too much about it. I guess I had just assumed it was a multi day walk / hike and you would bring a backpack with the essentials. I am not very familiar with the Camino though.

Everyone does it their own way. You can get the traditional certificate if does as a pilgrimage for religious reasons. If done for leisure or cultural reasons you can get a Welcome certificate. Some people walk 100km, a lot had started in Leon and had been walking two weeks and some others even longer! I had no notion of staying in the hostels “albergues” and sharing a dorm with strangers and bed bugs! We booked our own accommodation along the way, not luxurious but clean and comfortable and yes, got the bags transferred as well. I’m no martyr!! It was grand, I wouldn’t say I enjoyed it as much as others would. I feel you need to be at a certain stage in your life and think I would appreciate it far more now that I enjoy a more settled and relaxed pace of life.
---
What would make you laugh however are the tourists being bussed the most of the route, hopping out for a couple km every now and then and collecting their stamp!!!
PS I thought Santiago was a lovely city!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe when I saw her packing the suitcase!
My dad just completed the Camino last year, he is 74 years of age and walked every mile! He was able to book private rooms in the hostels as he wanted privacy too, not luxurious but it can be done. He had one of those hiking backpacks for his trips. I am so so proud of him and he is getting ready to do it all again!
Roz isn’t really doing it imo!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t believe when I saw her packing the suitcase!
My dad just completed the Camino last year, he is 74 years of age and walked every mile! He was able to book private rooms in the hostels as he wanted privacy too, not luxurious but it can be done. He had one of those hiking backpacks for his trips. I am so so proud of him and he is getting ready to do it all again!
Roz isn’t really doing it imo!
fair play to your dad - long may he keep travelling!

the bus groups still do walk the full way - at the end of the days walk the bus come with their luggage and brings them to the accommodation for the night, the bus doesnt effect the distance or route walked

Reactions: 7
I think the way she originally discussed it had people under the idea that they would be walking non stop with No bus transport involved because she kept saying its going to be tough. One of the toughest things I will ever do.

I did the camino myself this year for the first. I booked everything myself and did it on my own. Some people get their bags transferred, some people don't. I got my big rugsack transferred because I knew I'd enjoy it more not carrying it and just carried a smaller bag when walking. Other people I met liked carrying their big bags. Everyone is different. You have to complete a minimum of 100km on any of the routes to get a certificate. Again some people might do the minimum 100km for the certificate others might do 300km to 600km. I did a mixture of hostels and hotels and walked 360km. The best advice I'd give to anyone doing it l just do it whatever way works best for yourself so you'll enjoy it. Makes no odds if your carrying your bag or not or staying in a hostel or 5 star hotel. It's a great experience and challenge to do and the best part is meeting people from all ages and all walks of life doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm all for preloved clothes and helping reduce fast fashion but her teaming up with finders keepers and charging up to €70 for a pre loved item is talking the piss. They really could fool anyone to part with their money.
You find the same stuff in charity shops for a fraction of the price these saucy witches are charging.

Yes I can’t understand it! Surely she can see herself it’s silly looking

Reactions: 5