Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some gaff she’s building! Did she not say ages ago that they bought a fairly derelict house and they were doing it up? I wonder is this going to be for air bnb?
IMG_5557.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Infairness to roz i really don’t think she’s going to be one of these being a bride is my whole personality type of girls. She’s always been fairly private about her relationship and I couldn’t imagine he doing a bit traditional lavish wedding..

I hope this doesn’t end up aging like milk

Reactions: 8
Infairness to roz i really don’t think she’s going to be one of these being a bride is my whole personality type of girls. She’s always been fairly private about her relationship and I couldn’t imagine he doing a bit traditional lavish wedding..

I hope this doesn’t end up aging like milk
Well the last family wedding his family had was a huge affair at adare Manor for a few days so I wouldn't be surprised they will do the same.
She loves the 5 star lifestyle and so does he

Some gaff she’s building! Did she not say ages ago that they bought a fairly derelict house and they were doing it up? I wonder is this going to be for air bnb? View attachment 2375982
No if you look at the rest of the planning app, there’s a letter explaining that she’s going to live there.
I’m guessing that she’s going to split her time between Tipp/this house and the old house they’re renovating in Dublin.

Reactions: 1
No if you look at the rest of the planning app, there’s a letter explaining that she’s going to live there.
I’m guessing that she’s going to split her time between Tipp/this house and the old house they’re renovating in Dublin.
And people think she's all about the "simple life".
Of course she needs 2 houses , a forest (which the public will be helping to fund) and the camper they did up from time to time when they aren't staying in luxury spots.
I hope she gets refused planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was presuming her new big announcement she can't reveal is a new book and sure enough its on easons yet she can't say anything?🤔

Reactions: 4
Well after covid she did say she wanted to write a hiking guide book for ireland . It more than likely will be that. Doubt it will be more clothes since that line is not selling as well as she assumed it would.

Reactions: 1
Well if its anything like her cook books all of it will be ripped off from other books.
I really hope she puts in warnings for certain hikes and encourages people to take a mountain skills course. She doesn't go out on her own and I hope she makes that clear in her book.
I wonder why she can't announce it when it's already up on the website?? That's very strange.
Anyone want to message her and say that the "secret " is out ??😂😂

she can’t preach about climate change with that house
There will be 2 huge houses. She's all smoke an mirrors. Doing an "eco trip to Scotland " but also wants to buy a a huge land rover because you know she's a country girl.
Most of what she does and sells is not eco friendly. Her crap quality clothes included.

Reactions: 11
While I don't like roz for my own reason I want to say the following.
The fact that her engagement to her nepo baby boyfriend has and continues to receive more likes and comments than her book post says a lot.
She said herself it's the hardest thing she's ever done and thing she is most proud of ,she says this about everything but still the fact that her work accomplishments aren't valued the same way has to be a hard pull for her to swallow.
Did read some of the comments and found all the people that worked on it posting and liking each others comments but are still waiting for her like and approval 😂

Reactions: 9
Don’t like a lot of the messaging she tries to promote think she’s full of s***
I think her fiancés wealth was a major initial draw for her but she makes out she doesn’t care about money. in her recent post she says she’s glad she didn’t fall into the pressure of settling down in her 20s. I work in wddding industry and 90% of couples I’ve come across are in their thirties onwards. There is not pressure in Ireland to get married in your twenties. It’s pressure once you hit 30 plus I would say. So she, like the rest of us, has given into that pressure and will be married at 33 I’m guessing - average age in Ireland to get married. I’m not saying she doesn’t love her fella but stop pretending u did anything different to anyone else. Also don’t like her making out that anything above a size 8 isn’t slim ‘but let’s embrace it’ attitude . Think it’s toxic . I thought I was a slim size 10, but according to Roz im prob curvy n proud is it ? 🤣

There will be 2 huge houses. She's all smoke an mirrors. Doing an "eco trip to Scotland " but also wants to buy a a huge land rover because you know she's a country girl.
Most of what she does and sells is not eco friendly. Her crap quality clothes included.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think her fiancés wealth was a major initial draw for her but she makes out she doesn’t care about money. in her recent post she says she’s glad she didn’t fall into the pressure of settling down in her 20s. I work in wddding industry and 90% of couples I’ve come across are in their thirties onwards. There is not pressure in Ireland to get married in your twenties. It’s pressure once you hit 30 plus I would say. So she, like the rest of us, has given into that pressure and will be married at 33 I’m guessing - average age in Ireland to get married. I’m not saying she doesn’t love her fella but stop pretending u did anything different to anyone else. Also don’t like her making out that anything above a size 8 isn’t slim ‘but let’s embrace it’ attitude . Think it’s toxic . I thought I was a slim size 10, but according to Roz im prob curvy n proud is it ? 🤣
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Thank you for this. By all accounts she had been putting pressure on him for the last two years for the ring and even said she pointed out the ring she wanted so all the "pressure " to get engaged came from herself. That info courtesy of someone who works in 2fm at the weekend .
I often that the average age in Ireland for getting married in Ireland was in your mid 30s, so glad you said 90% are in that age bracket. Funny how she posted that video about not being married etc shortly before getting engaged, no doubt another dig at the nepo baby to hurry up with her over priced ring .
Her acting like being her size is somehow over weight is just ridiculous .

Reactions: 14
I hate how she makes out that she is not a slim woman! Like I don’t think anyone with a bit of sense would look at her and think she’s anything but slim? But she’s constantly saying oh when I was younger I wanted to be skinny but now I embrace my size…… what, a size 8, maybe a 8-10?

Reactions: 15
I hate how she makes out that she is not a slim woman! Like I don’t think anyone with a bit of sense would look at her and think she’s anything but slim? But she’s constantly saying oh when I was younger I wanted to be skinny but now I embrace my size…… what, a size 8, maybe a 8-10?
It's part of her act. She thinks it makes her relatable talking about embracing her bigger size. She is so clueless.

Reactions: 10
I've 'met' Roz once. I was standing behind her in a queue and she was with a friend giving out about all the men sliding into her DMs 'as if I'd reply' - she said it in a very arrogant way. She's not wholesome, she's incredibly cocky.

She is so clueless.
She is no more clueless. All part of the relatable brand.

Side note. Those overhead drone shots of her gliding on her back in some Irish rock pool give me so much ick...I don't know why!

• Haha
Reactions: 7