Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would turn you off booking these places when you see these ones getting free trips every week. Not having to pay for a thing and getting paid to be there. To just swan around in the spa and pose. She's smart enough to know swimwear pics/vids increase her engagement 😂
Funny how she uses her other page to comment on her own post. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If you check the cost of the ice Hotel per night and the extras for the spa treatments, it's an expensive week .she gets it all for free and is paid to promote it. I swear all these huns are some of the greatest con artists /chancers going. They are all going to be in mayo on and off for the month for the next few weeks 🙄

Reactions: 7
Mayo tourism or failte Ireland must be paying her a small fortune to be up there every other week.
We will have her saying she has found more "hidden gems" which are always well known spots . I hate when any influencer using that term but she drives me mad when she uses it

Reactions: 4
I also wonder how responsible it is to be promoting some of the 'hidden gems' like climbing down a cliff to swim in a rock pool. Or hiking up a mountain in the pitch dark to catch the sunrise. Some of it actually sounds pretty dangerous, and there are impressionable people out there.

Reactions: 7
I also wonder how responsible it is to be promoting some of the 'hidden gems' like climbing down a cliff to swim in a rock pool. Or hiking up a mountain in the pitch dark to catch the sunrise. Some of it actually sounds pretty dangerous, and there are impressionable people out there.
Thats a very valid point. There's never a disclaimer on her posts about things like that.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, she does often say that it is for experienced hikers etc, but young girls trying to emulate her might still be tempted to copy despite not having the right gear or experience.

A lot of young people try to copy her and other influencers to get the shot for the gram.
Roz isn't always transparent about the fact that she not always on her own. She usually has a photographer/videographer with her and that's a big help if you do find yourself in a tricky situation.

Reactions: 3
Mayo this morning .clare tonight. Guessing kerry (dingle) tomorrow before heading back to Dublin. Getting all the instahun sunshine spots in.

Reactions: 1
Is she still with the fella?
Ya but is trying to keep him out of the spotlight. They seem to be always seperated . It's odd the amount of time she spends away from him . I wonder if she will move into the house he bought when it's finally renovated.

Sorry for going back to this point but Yesterday on her stories, she said that she had got up Tuesday night and we had been trying to get sunrise and sunset content filmed. So while it looks like she is on her own, she nearly always has someone with her who has more experience than her.
Like you said a young person might think they can do the same as her not realising that she rarely does these things on her own.
A bit more transparency from her with regards to these things and her clothing line would be great.

Reactions: 6
My problem with these outdoor influencers is that they are now glamorising being outdoors. They look great, they are fashionable, co-ordinated, get amazing shots from a drone or great cameras. That makes others think that is what being outdoors is like. It isn't. The weather is crap, you get lost, everyone can't afford the best kit, difficult to get nice photos so you end up disappointed.
I dunno...it is just the fashion+beauty standards are now coming outdoors where that really shouldn't matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My problem with these outdoor influencers is that they are now glamorising being outdoors. They look great, they are fashionable, co-ordinated, get amazing shots from a drone or great cameras. That makes others think that is what being outdoors is like. It isn't. The weather is crap, you get lost, everyone can't afford the best kit, difficult to get nice photos so you end up disappointed.
I dunno...it is just the fashion+beauty standards are now coming outdoors where that really shouldn't matter!
You are 100% right. Its all about what you look like while getting a shot for the gram now. Pre covid you'd never see anyone caked in fake tan and hair extensions on a hike.
Everyone on her hike like events fits a particular aesthetic. The same people that go to her hike life events or to her €300 day retreat, will be on her expensive version of the camino walk. They will all be In similar colour clothes from finders keepers to look like her. It will be a mini fashion show everyday and like you said when you're in the outdoors that stuff shouldn't matter .
---
She gets paid from different tourism boards as well as failte Ireland.
I wonder will she be applying for the tourism rewilding grant for her forest or will they just hand over the money🤔

Reactions: 3
Any bets on when roz and all the other huns will admit to getting fillers/botox

I know she uses ring lights and filters but there is no way she doesn't have a single wrinkle. She's in her mid 30s, is recovered/recovering from an Ed(ages the skin ) and by her own admission has sun damage to her face(visible in this photo) , there's no way she can have a wrinkle free complexion.
I don't get why all of these influencers refuse to be honest. It impacts the mental health of their very young followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Again up a mountain acting like she's on her own but she's actually with a hiker/photographer getting more kerry content.
Last week monetised her period and this week we are back to the "earth mama" persona with tit fake tan🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s moving in to this one
No doubt that is the house the nepo baby boyfriend bought . Its being renovated and she did say it was near the water. I could be wrong but I doubt she bought or moved into somewhere knew on her own.

Reactions: 1
You'd think she'd keep some things private - like the location of her house. These insta "celebs" will regret all this oversharing some day.

Reactions: 2
Sharing pics of houses, posting kids and everything else is just so odd. It screams give me attention/validation. It's like they all have zero common sense

Reactions: 2