Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re all right- the baby hasn’t been diagnosed at all, it takes weeks!

Basically BJs come out with a rash and has probably been crying non-stop, so she’s gone the doctors who have palmed her off and said “oh it’s reflux or an allergy to something in your milk”.

It’s likely that the babies digestive system isn’t mature enough or something doesn’t agree with them. It’s highly unlikely that she she has CMPA. The docs have told her to just cut out all dairy as a last resort and see how it goes 🙄

It’s like saying you’ve got depression after having one bad day.

the child has colic 🙄

In other news, tell us another Rox…. We’re dying to read how much blood you lost again. Why don’t you talk about how many followers you’ve lost instead?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole performance the last week or so has been....
Look how much I feed BJ. I can breastfeed even though you all doubted me.
And really she's just looking for excuses to get BJ on the bottle. This cmpa fits the bill perfectly.

I CAN breastfeed, cos I'm super woman (and did I tell you I'm amazed at what the female body can do... especially mine!) But BJ won't take my litres of flowing milk cos of an intolerance. So I've had to put her on the bottle. And it's purely coincidental that it's just about when I can go to the gym again.
There you go BJ, you go to nanny Win for 4 hours whilst I go to the gym to snort creatine and rip yellow pages in half.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is my opinion but I find wanting to leave your 5 week old to go to the gym (or anywhere non-essential) really sad. I haven’t left my 4 month old for more than 20 minutes to pop to the shop since the day she was born.
She claimed she cried her eyes out when she had a work meeting and her nan had BJ, so why is she doing it again and I find it hard to believe that she is enjoying being a mum.

She’s totally full of tit.

Reactions: 8
Who would bleeping show that blood post?
Who & why?
This bleep is off her head.
She planned all this allergy/bottle malarkey JUST so she can get her arse back in the gym cos she is obsessed to duck about herself.
I'd love to come face to face with this self obsessed witch & tell her what a sad fucker she is, all that's going on in the world and she is more concerned about getting pervy comments on her arse and tits on social media.

Attachments

So would she not need to be signed off by an actual medical professional to return to training and not a physio (which is what that mummy mot person is). Said you know that you could be just as unqualified if you have a spare 2 days and £725! She had this life or death situation 5 weeks ago and yet isn’t getting a real medical opinion before returning 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes zero sense

Reactions: 3
$349 on a digital plan to workout post birth…. Come on…. I’d rather spend that making memories as a family.

more money than sense.

So would she not need to be signed off by an actual medical professional to return to training and not a physio (which is what that mummy mot person is). Said you know that you could be just as unqualified if you have a spare 2 days and £725! She had this life or death situation 5 weeks ago and yet isn’t getting a real medical opinion before returning 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes zero sense
How do you get signed off for something you don’t need to be signed off in?

Is she a hypochondriac?

I really don’t understand why she isn’t getting this on the NHS…. I did and I didn’t lose 4 1/2ltrs of blood, or was it 5? I can’t remember…

Attachments

So true where’s all the benefit of that training gone?! (Other than meaning BJ was dehydrated and a bit underweight on arrival)

4 blood transfusions ay? Don’t worry Ron, we believe you.

Also - please do some reading Ron - a breastfed baby will sleep for only 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 months. It can’t do anything else because it’s tummy is so small it can’t hold enough food for longer. Don’t be a moron Ron!
It isn't a given that formula fed babies sleep longer either tbh. Breast milk is more easily and quickly digested because it doesn't contain the fillers and things formula does. Wish she would stop complaining about mum life though and how hard done by she is. Get dad to get off his lazy ass and help or kick him out I'd say.

Because it wasn't life or death. It was a torn perineum and she's been exaggerating everything since. She loves to act like she's something special hence advertising this crappy mummy mot.

She's clearly not having health visitor visits anymore as they would have mentioned BJ having issues with breast feeding and helped sort it, and she'd have told everyone on Insta.

Scott clearly had a ball last night Ron, he does sound like a lazy duck though. Even when he was bathing BJ last week it wasn't a lovely calming pre bed experience but listing to his loud music. The pair of them haven't got a bloody clue.

Mummy is freezing but there's always time for a selfie?! What a sad sad life she has.

Reactions: 6
Because it wasn't life or death. It was a torn perineum and she's been exaggerating everything since. She loves to act like she's something special hence advertising this crappy mummy mot.

She's clearly not having health visitor visits anymore as they would have mentioned BJ having issues with breast feeding and helped sort it, and she'd have told everyone on Insta.

Scott clearly had a ball last night Ron, he does sound like a lazy duck though. Even when he was bathing BJ last week it wasn't a lovely calming pre bed experience but listing to his loud music. The pair of them haven't got a bloody clue.

Mummy is freezing but there's always time for a selfie?! What a sad sad life she has.
He probably does help but “his useless nipples” can’t do as much as she can and I bet she reminds him of that every day.

I don’t think they’ll stay together very long. I hate saying that about couples but I just can’t see it given that he’s already been married and cheated, and she’s got what she wanted (a baby) but it isn’t what she imagined.

Saw this as I scrolled through Instagram and laughed my head up. Like it all you like cause that's the closest to a ring you're getting by your own admission
it must be tit knowing you’ll never get married though. I have pangs of feeling sorry for her and then my husband reminds me of what a bunch of narcs her whole family are and her being at the front of it all, well her mum is just as bad. Apple doesn’t fall far.

PS. I didn’t realise how wrinkly she was until I seen the photo of her on her story with the sunglasses on! She filters hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He probably does help but “his useless nipples” can’t do as much as she can and I bet she reminds him of that every day.

I don’t think they’ll stay together very long. I hate saying that about couples but I just can’t see it given that he’s already been married and cheated, and she’s got what she wanted (a baby) but it isn’t what she imagined.

it must be tit knowing you’ll never get married though. I have pangs of feeling sorry for her and then my husband reminds me of what a bunch of narcs her whole family are and her being at the front of it all, well her mum is just as bad. Apple doesn’t fall far.

PS. I didn’t realise how wrinkly she was until I seen the photo of her on her story with the sunglasses on! She filters hard.
Yeah your right he probably does help, but she won't show that as it would interfere with her constant advertising, moaning, mentioning the 98 litres of blood she lost and her freebie blagging.

I agree I don't think this relationship is for the long haul and you can tell she will use B as ammunition against him. She allegedly walked 10k today because he was in the dog house, he probably loved the peace and quiet, she doesn't strike me as easy going.

You can tell her whole family are cut from the same cloth.

Think she is bitter about her baby daddy going out? 🥴 The way she publicly humiliates him every time he leaves the house. Then the same day liking post about rings. Hahahaha

Never going to happen Ron.
Baby BJ her best friend? Try only friend you miserable hag

been getting caught up on her dreadful existence. She really is a boring and predictable bleep. Is she hoping BJ will save her relationship with Scott? The way she posts it sounds as she hates him. Must not meet the standard daddy Winstanley set. How he has made it this long is commendable.

therealroxywinstanley account stories are brilliant

She is fuming because she couldn't use the disabled toilets.
You aren't disabled though are you you entitled, spoilt bleep. The clue is in the name 😤
I'm so bleeping close to letting rip at her, although it would fall on deaf ears as she sees no issues with how she behaves.

ROXY IS A bleeping hole, PASS IT ON!!!

She is fuming because she couldn't use the disabled toilets.
You aren't disabled though are you you entitled, spoilt bleep. The clue is in the name 😤
I'm so bleeping close to letting rip at her, although it would fall on deaf ears as she sees no issues with how she behaves.

ROXY IS A bleeping hole, PASS IT ON!!!
She said there is was no toilet paper in the baby change…. Surely you have a baby wipe in your baby change bag you dumb f*ck? She just wanted to get her minge out and have a moan - because she loves to moan for attention doesn’t she 😵💫

She said there is was no toilet paper in the baby change…. Surely you have a baby wipe in your baby change bag you dumb f*ck? She just wanted to get her minge out and have a moan - because she loves to moan for attention doesn’t she 😵💫
I thought it was no toilet in the baby change - which is quite common but still no reason to use disabled. I’m actually disabled due to crohns but even I only use the disabled toilet if I ‘can’t wait’ otherwise a loo is a loo lol

Just saw her post. Wow. The way she wanted BJ to shut up so she could make that stupid video. It's so apparent that all she cares about is herself and her body. Then bragging all her hard work paid off when she was pregnant. What like giving your kid major food allergies for life by starving yourself during pregnancy? She kept referring to her "massive bump" Just duck off.

She tries so hard to be special and thinking she is the ONLY person to do anything. "Traumatic labour.... " again 🙄

Anyone else thought her face and especially lips look so wierd? The lips defo need dissolving.

Her lips look horrendous. And isnt it amazing how she has no freckles and then in the last videos she does 🤔 #filterqueen

Oh hey, did you know she had a 6 pack before? Honestly any chance she can get to brag, she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.