Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would any fucker care about her Mummy MOT?
Chatting about her episiotomy, her vagina & sex...She will say & do ANYTHING to keep the horny pervs interested won't she?
She seriously believed she'd be back in the gym today hence why BJ just happened to take a bottle today of all days...Coincidence? I think not!
Then she's told she can only do little bits exercise wise for the next 12 weeks 😂😂😂
I bet she's bleeping fuming inside, absolutely FUMING!!

Reactions: 3
You'd think she was the only women something like this has ever happened too. The way she's gone on about this for the last 6 weeks just confirms to me that she has absolutely nothing in her life and she revels in any type of drama.

Bj is already getting in the way of what she wants to do, and she's still going to carry on regardless and just shush her! Vile.

Who said she had to go vegan? It would probably be better for BJ to go on formula, at least she'd be getting some nutrients. No NHS nurse or doctor is advising her or testing BJ, this is from that kwik fit mot women.

1 undeclared ad for wipes
1 undeclared ad for chocolate

Her lips look terrible don’t they. The filler has lumped and they look like she’s been punched. No definition.

Coupled with her ugly personality she’s quite the grubby mummy.

Reactions: 5
Six weeks TO THE DAY and she's back in gym. Haha kept saying she is in no hurry. She threw BJ at mummy Win and said duck off I'm getting my booty back. Counting down the hours until she could get rid of her. Not fooling anyone Ron. We see right through your utter bullshit.

Reactions: 2
Six weeks TO THE DAY and she's back in gym. Haha kept saying she is in no hurry. She threw BJ at mummy Win and said duck off I'm getting my booty back. Counting down the hours until she could get rid of her. Not fooling anyone Ron. We see right through your utter bullshit.
She had no “booty” to begin with 😂

How you can be away from your 6 week old baby and be excited is crazy to me.

• Haha
This isn’t a woman with “massive” boobs either (went up 6 cup sizes or whatever shite she spouted)… she tripped herself up posting this and don’t get me started on the booty 🙄

Just goes to show how much she squeezes her boobs together for a photo op

Attachments

This isn’t a woman with “massive” boobs either (went up 6 cup sizes or whatever shite she spouted)… she tripped herself up posting this and don’t get me started on the booty 🙄

Just goes to show how much she squeezes her boobs together for a photo op
Where even is she? The office gym? I thought she was at Empowered? Or is she in a back room because she’s embarrassed she’s not bionic yet?

• Haha
I think it's her brother's gym. Personal training. She can't walk into Empowered until she looks like HeMan again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's her brother's gym. Personal training. She can't walk into Empowered until she looks like HeMan again 🤣🤣
Ahh that makes sense then!
I think it’s hilarious that we all probably work out (like normal people) next to one another in the gym and have absolutely no idea. The only we all know for definite is that over time, we’ve clocked what a bleep she is and are having a good laugh at her. Can you imagine being as vacuous as these insta-huns? It must be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahh that makes sense then!
I think it’s hilarious that we all probably work out (like normal people) next to one another in the gym and have absolutely no idea. The only we all know for definite is that over time, we’ve clocked what a bleep she is and are having a good laugh at her. Can you imagine being as vacuous as these insta-huns? It must be exhausting.

And then they go and breed 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seriously, does anyone find her relatable? Most new mum's can't just walk down the street and dump their baby off. Most new mum's don't have a brother who owns a gym where you can privately workout. She was jiggling her "fat post baby mummy tummy" which had no fat at all. She loves making women feel awful about their bodies. Who could possibly follow her and look to that bleep for inspiration.

Real roxy page seems to be showing what we know actual roxy Winstanley is thinking. Ron is a narcissist who hates women and no one even compares to her on any level.

Best body
Best arse
Best abs
Best genes that produce best leg muscles
Best mum
Best breastfeeder
Best milk producer
Best baker
Best food prep
Best crossfitter
Best mountain walker
Best to overcome traumatic blood loss 🙄

The list goes on and on. She is a legend in her own delusional world.

She is fucked in the head.

This story. Truth 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Seriously, does anyone find her relatable? Most new mum's can't just walk down the street and dump their baby off. Most new mum's don't have a brother who owns a gym where you can privately workout. She was jiggling her "fat post baby mummy tummy" which had no fat at all. She loves making women feel awful about their bodies. Who could possibly follow her and look to that bleep for inspiration.

Real roxy page seems to be showing what we know actual roxy Winstanley is thinking. Ron is a narcissist who hates women and no one even compares to her on any level.

Best body
Best arse
Best abs
Best genes that produce best leg muscles
Best mum
Best breastfeeder
Best milk producer
Best baker
Best food prep
Best crossfitter
Best mountain walker
Best to overcome traumatic blood loss 🙄

The list goes on and on. She is a legend in her own delusional world.

She is fucked in the head.

This story. Truth 😂
I haven’t posted for a while as I’ve been busy with my newborn. But I can safely say Roxy is NOT relatable 😂
If this baby had been after my first baby then seeing her posts would have really got me down! But this time I couldn’t give a crap.

I love how one minute she is crying that the Baby is away from her for an hour & the next she is on her second day in a row in the gym. I would love more childcare like her but like most mums I’m on my own through the week in the day with two little ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven’t posted for a while as I’ve been busy with my newborn. But I can safely say Roxy is NOT relatable 😂
If this baby had been after my first baby then seeing her posts would have really got me down! But this time I couldn’t give a crap.

I love how one minute she is crying that the Baby is away from her for an hour & the next she is on her second day in a row in the gym. I would love more childcare like her but like most mums I’m on my own through the week in the day with two little ones!
Hope you are fully enjoying newborn stage as we know it goes by quick.☺

Having a baby is so hard. Nothing prepares you for it. the last thing any new mum needs is some bleep like Ron saying she is the best, her tits are bleeping flowing with gods heavenly milk, saying she had a massive bump (her words her post) and then showing body off in pre pregnancy jeans and leather pants.

The ONLY reason to say any of that is to give all new mums a huge duck YOU.

She literally YEET BJ to mummy win and went to the gym. bleep.

• Heart
Oh Dear...Did anyone else see the story she posted about BJ being the 'poster child' for breastfeeding?? This is worrying because she is already starting to put her narcissistic behaviour onto her child. Poor little BJ will be under so much pressure growing up to always being 'the best' at everything so mummy has something to show off about on social media. So so sad :(

Reactions: 9
In her quickly trying to make BJ sound like a super baby, she points out that she is actually exactly the right age for that outfit.

Jesus Christ she's a bleeping idiot!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
In her quickly trying to make BJ sound like a super baby, she points out that she is actually exactly the right age for that outfit.

Jesus Christ she's a bleeping idiot!!!!
She does realise her baby was 2 weeks late as well 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s really isn't the sharpest tool in the toolbox is she 😂

We’ve gone from constantly talking about blood loss to her now allergy free life…. Does she think people forget after the 10th post?

So BJ is in the right size baby grow then? My god she's slow.

Of the 1000's of pictures she takes these were the 4 photos she picked? She is beyond self obsessed with herself.

It drives her nuts that Scott acts on social media like he's still single, but then again I wouldn't want to admit I was willingly in a relationship with her either.

Fake Ron is on 🔥 he/she is definitely in the know.

Attachments

So BJ is in the right size baby grow then? My god she's slow.

Of the 1000's of pictures she takes these were the 4 photos she picked? She is beyond self obsessed with herself.

It drives her nuts that Scott acts on social media like he's still single, but then again I wouldn't want to admit I was willingly in a relationship with her either.

Fake Ron is on 🔥 he/she is definitely in the know.
Bottom left pic she looks like a bad drag queen 😂

Thirst trap. That walking out of the water pic as if he's bleeping James Bond! Hahahaha if James Bond was a balding, greasy haired, headband wearing, lorry driving, cheating, lazy turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.