Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked guys. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I only stated facts. Ron doesnโ€™t like thatโ€ฆ wasnโ€™t even trolling!! Knob.

Reactions: 3
Is she on bleeping glue? Those after bath boob snuggles? Someone should message Scott and tell him to have a word!! Who sexualises a baby like that? Surly her family see this? she needs that phone taking off her, she's an actual danger to that baby!

Fake Ron is amazing!!Whoever it is ๐Ÿ˜‰, I salute you!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she on bleeping glue? Those after bath boob snuggles? Someone should message Scott and tell him to have a word!! Who sexualises a baby like that? Surly her family see this? she needs that phone taking off her, she's an actual danger to that baby!

Fake Ron is amazing!!Whoever it is ๐Ÿ˜‰, I salute you!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ
Who the duck does this?
The pathetic bleep just wants to get her tits out & she uses BJ as a prop to do it.
She is bleeping obsessed with herself. Cuddle your baby to your breast by all means, but fucks sake don't do it in front of 40k weirdos/pervs/paedos
She gives zero fucks about BJs privacy, poor wee girl is always going to be compared to her bleeping vain, insufferable narcissistic mother.

No she'll never get a ring, we all knew that. He's not tying himself to her, he will be thinking a baby is enough.

Boobie milk is full of the good stuff!! Who talks like a 13 year old when your in your 30's? Grow the duck up Ron.

These are the reasons why shes not getting a ring she's unbelievably immature, why would he want to marry her? She has to post every detail of their life, he's embarrassed to call her his wife. She's bloody desperate for a ring though!

Attachments

Whatโ€™s the story with this? Who is his ex wife?
Yes please someone spill all the tea ๐Ÿต

Bragging she is in prepregnancy jeans. What a bleep. Honest to god she enjoys making "fat mums" cry and have an image disorder. She is bleeping awful on any woman's self esteem. And she knows it!!!!

Reactions: 5
It's not so crazy when you've been living on 0 fat yogurt, crappy skinny syrup's and caffeine. Such a prick
A few weeks ago she was saying that she wanted to put on weight and now she's boasting about fitting into her pre pregnancy jeans...This child is a desperate attention seeker

He was with her when he started with roxy. He was still tagged in the wedding pictures on his Instagram.
Jesus ๐Ÿ˜‚, how could you trust him after that?! Iโ€™m actually surprised sheโ€™s with him as sheโ€™s always seemed like a right bunny boiler when sheโ€™s with someone.. I bet sheโ€™s constantly paranoid!

Does anybody know who his ex is?

She looks pretty flat chested in this photo considering sheโ€™s always going on about the size of her boobs and her going up 8 cup sizes ๐Ÿฅด

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.