Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha how much Photoshop and filter did she use?? Where did her man jaw disappear to? And the Winstanley chin? Obvious blurring of the wrinkles and freckles. She needs validation multiple times a day. Constant DM reactions of 😍 "you're so beautiful! How did you just have a baby? You're fantastic" 🙄 You have a child now Ron. And you have your lorry driving baby daddy. Why the need for constant attention. Your baby needs the attention. Grow the duck up.
She looks so weird on this photo!

Reactions: 4
Haha, I’m not from the wirral area but whenever I visited total fitness for workshops, she was always there which shows how obsessive she was! I double took when I seen her for the first time.

Found this golden piece from Twitter 😂 told you she measured her ass 🙄
That is hysterical. And the comment, is someone critiquing her form? Brilliant

Ron is losing followers left right and centre. Shes not a hot bikini model. Shes not a champion. Rigged comps though remember?🤡 She was terrible to follow whilst pregnant so that crowd is out. Now she is attempting to be mum of the year. Failing at everything.

Haha how much Photoshop and filter did she use?? Where did her man jaw disappear to? And the Winstanley chin? Obvious blurring of the wrinkles and freckles. She needs validation multiple times a day. Constant DM reactions of 😍 "you're so beautiful! How did you just have a baby? You're fantastic" 🙄 You have a child now Ron. And you have your lorry driving baby daddy. Why the need for constant attention. Your baby needs the attention. Grow the duck up.
Nice try man head! There is a reason we call you RON. Photoshop fail.

Reactions: 2
Basically she's torn her perineum!! SNAP!! Did I call if life saving surgery.... NO! I just got on with it. So all her perineum rubbing with her special superdooper perineum oil and eating kilo's of dates did absolutely nothing! Could have told you so..... muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her likes are dropping too. Today's post less than 400. Last time she did a stupid homage to trucker, it got over 2k likes. 🙄 Get ur credit card out and start buying those likes again hun! She may lose her free Bio Oil and wipes without her fake following.🥴

She posted this same pic on ig grid, stories and Twitter. With minimal interaction. She's fuming. She forces someone to take a "candid" shot of her attempting to look motherly. 😂 And no one cares. Who can be arsed with this type of tit with a 3 week old?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her likes are dropping too. Today's post less than 400. Last time she did a stupid homage to trucker, it got over 2k likes. 🙄 Get ur credit card out and start buying those likes again hun! She may lose her free Bio Oil and wipes without her fake following.🥴

She posted this same pic on ig grid, stories and Twitter. With minimal interaction. She's fuming. She forces someone to take a "candid" shot of her attempting to look motherly. 😂 And no one cares. Who can be arsed with this type of tit with a 3 week old?
That picture doesn't look motherly to me it looks like she's thinking this dummy will stay in your mouth. She was complaining that she's non stop crying (BJ this time not Ron...yet)

• Haha
Ron's been awfully quiet today. Maybe she will stop body shaming women and telling everyone that we are "just lazy and have to WORK for a booty", like it's the most important thing on the planet. She doesn't even have time to put on makeup and take a cunty selfie anymore.

Bet she is absolutely FUMING at this.
Birthed her twin? bleep.
And the comment? Guessing she'll delete 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Ron's been awfully quiet today. Maybe she will stop body shaming women and telling everyone that we are "just lazy and have to WORK for a booty", like it's the most important thing on the planet. She doesn't even have time to put on makeup and take a cunty selfie anymore.

Birthed her twin? bleep.
😂that’s hilarious, poor thing!
She’s tripped herself up by posting so many of her own baby pics- as we now can see BJ doesn’t look anything like her.
Doesn’t look blonde either, she looks quite mousy

Birthed her twin? bleep.
The fact that they both have blue eyes may have something to do with the fact that BJ has blue eyes!!!🤦🏻‍♀️ God she's dense!!

Birthed her twin?!?! Who thinks, then writes this tit? God she's a bleep. She'd send me into a coma.

Good on Andrew 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t know her fella was a ging 😂

I had look again, and can confirm, that baby is not blonde🙄

The fact that they both have blue eyes may have something to do with the fact that BJ has blue eyes!!!🤦🏻‍♀️ God she's dense!!

Birthed her twin?!?! Who thinks, then writes this tit? God she's a bleep. She'd send me into a coma.

Good on Andrew 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the fact the majority of babies are born with blue eyes… all these books and 0 knowledge haha!

I bet she’s fuming that she can’t compare herself to the babies appearance and put baby side by side photos 😂😭

Anyway it’s good to see that all white tradition is still going strong.

I didn’t know her fella was a ging 😂

I had look again, and can confirm, that baby is not blonde🙄

And the fact the majority of babies are born with blue eyes… all these books and 0 knowledge haha!
Haha! Yes. She filters Scott everytime so he doesn't look ging. Hahaha Great innit🤣🤣

She is a moron. All the books she read. Aaaalllll the perineum massage, bio oil, dates, excessive training.... Did absolute duck all. Remember how she snapped at anyone who told her to relax and enjoy this time before baby got here? And look now. Crying whinging complaining tired no sleep. I'm sure those books warned her. But she laughed it off. Maybe NORMAL women can't handle a newborn, but I'm SUPERHUMAN and the best EVERRRRR! What a naive little bleep 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
No wonder that baby isn't sleeping, there are far too much going on!! TV's blaring, phone constantly out, pictures being taken, it's not a very relaxing environment for her.

She needs to turn everything off, make her bed nice and warm, close the curtains a bit and bloody relax her in a darker quiet room, spray a bit of baby sleepy spray! It's not blood rocket science.

She's clearly not satisfied by Ron's tits!! She needs a bottle with hungry baby formula!! Surly this is in one of Ron's precious books!🙄 for someone who wanted such an holistic mind altering hippy birth, she's not doing anything like this with the the actual baby! Talk about over sensory!!.

Anyone got the heart to tell her that it doesn’t get any easier and you just learn to cope 😂😂😂😂

No wonder that baby isn't sleeping, there are far too much going on!! TV's blaring, phone constantly out, pictures being taken, it's not a very relaxing environment for her.

She needs to turn everything off, make her bed nice and warm, close the curtains a bit and bloody relax her in a darker quiet room, spray a bit of baby sleepy spray! It's not blood rocket science.

She's clearly not satisfied by Ron's tits!! She needs a bottle with hungry baby formula!! Surly this is in one of Ron's precious books!🙄 for someone who wanted such an holistic mind altering hippy birth, she's not doing anything like this with the the actual baby! Talk about over sensory!!.

Also noticed the “4 hour witching hour” comment she made…. Witching hour-is around an hour(it’s in the name)… 4 hours is colic 🥴🥴🥴

She’s just so daft for not relaxing/enjoying her time alone and in the quiet before her life drastically changed permanently…. 😬

Haha! Yes. She filters Scott everytime so he doesn't look ging. Hahaha Great innit🤣🤣

She is a moron. All the books she read. Aaaalllll the perineum massage, bio oil, dates, excessive training.... Did absolute duck all. Remember how she snapped at anyone who told her to relax and enjoy this time before baby got here? And look now. Crying whinging complaining tired no sleep. I'm sure those books warned her. But she laughed it off. Maybe NORMAL women can't handle a newborn, but I'm SUPERHUMAN and the best EVERRRRR! What a naive little bleep 😂😂😂
⬆ I don’t think I will mentally let her live this one down 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Far too much commotion. Babies have instincts and are calm when mother is calm. She has zero motherly instinct and is cold as a dead fish. That poor BJ feels no warmth from that frigid bleep.

She will be to exclusive bottle soon. Counting down the hours to get back in gym.

Ron hasn't liked or commented on anything of Ra's since 31 Dec. And probably only did so because Ron was in the post. Aren't they best mates? Ron is always on ig. She would have seen every one of those posts. It actually takes more effort for her to ignore them than to double tap and support a mate. Her BEST mate. How does Ra put up with her? And why? Ron is such a hateful nasty bleep. Ra is always commenting on hers. Ra does a skin care line and fitness PT? And Ron never supports. What's going on there? How can you not help and support your friend 🤔🤔 Seems a very one sided friendship.

BJ not even a month old and the mummsy profile pic has gone to be replaced with an old tits and teeth one. She's so transparent.

I honestly don't know why Ra still has anything to do with her, I'd have cut her out years ago, that friendship is so one sided, Ron is a bleep.

You know Scott is constantly getting it in the neck off her, it will be 1000's times worse than normal.

I've got news for you Ron, he ain't your husband!! That's two hints she's dropped about marriage in two days!! His ears will be bleeding!! 🙄🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

BJ not even a month old and the mummsy profile pic has gone to be replaced with an old tits and teeth one. She's so transparent.

I honestly don't know why Ra still has anything to do with her, I'd have cut her out years ago, that friendship is so one sided, Ron is a bleep.

You know Scott is constantly getting it in the neck off her, it will be 1000's times worse than normal.

I've got news for you Ron, he ain't your husband!! That's two hints she's dropped about marriage in two days!! His ears will be bleeding!! 🙄🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Hahaha, I can’t believe she’s posting stuff like this already 😂 she’s only been home 2 weeks 😂🙄only another 17 years and 10 months to go 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hahahaha 2 weeks and already moaning about mum life. Didn't she just post how baby daddy was up with her for 4 hours of witching hour and that he is the best ever? But then also says he sleeps through. Which is it? She HATES him leaving her at home with BJ.

Ron. He's not your husband. Needs to put a ring on it first hun 🥴🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.