Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not even holding or touching B, she's as cold as ice, not an ounce of warmth radiates from her.
This actually makes me so sad. That picture does not show a loving vibe towards B at all!! Not even a smile!
I can’t have kids, and I’d do anything to be able to hold a child of my own.
She doesn’t know how lucky she actually is.

Also just watched the clip of the interview…..what is up with her upper lip?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This actually makes me so sad. That picture does not show a loving vibe towards B at all!! Not even a smile!
I can’t have kids, and I’d do anything to be able to hold a child of my own.
She doesn’t know how lucky she actually is.

Also just watched the clip of the interview…..what is up with her upper lip?!
I'm so sorry to read that. Seeing something like this must chill you, it does me. She hasn't a clue, B is going to become another Insta prop like everything else. Notice how she hasn't posted once on her private account... 🤔

I have an inclination of how you feel as it took me 10 years, tears, IVF, early menopause. Tons of hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So which one was it you bleeping super human 16 hours on the drip or 30?
Love how she keeps trying to convince herself that her labour was a doddle 🙄
Ron just lies and lies and lies - it’s pathetic. Attention seeking moron. Can you imagine what the midwives actually thought of her and said behind her back 😂😂😂😂

Goddddd every story is me me me me. All about Roxy. She has to be the most vain, self centered, selfish, know it all bleep around. This is the coldest picture I've ever seen. There is no warmth. No love. No feeling. It's unreal. She looks at though there is no motherly instinct at all there. And that's the photo she chose to post. That was the best picture? She looks bored. Must be thinking, when can I go to the gym again
Not sure Ron is even seeing bj, think she’s just imagining she’s a dumbbell
The little one really does look like Scott lol
Ron must be seriously miffed she can’t do mini me posts!

I'm so sorry to read that. Seeing something like this must chill you, it does me. She hasn't a clue, B is going to become another Insta prop like everything else. Notice how she hasn't posted once on her private account... 🤔

I have an inclination of how you feel as it took me 10 years, tears, IVF, early menopause. Tons of hugs x
Thank you so much. I think when she was pregnant, I put my feelings about how she was acting down to just being jealous, but seeing how she is with her baby after giving birth, especially that picture, I've changed my mind. She really is very cold towards little B and that's a fact. Not my own feelings clouding judgement on her.

Reactions: 3
Nothing is private with her. No one needs to see that first moment you see your baby! Why does she feel the need to post EVERYTHING? Such an attention loving twit. Boob guzzler. That's what babies do you bleeping moron. One week and already shoving a dummy in BJs mouth. She'll be out for a 5k walk tomorrow. Has to prove she is superwoman and better than any other mum that ever lived. Hope she rips back open the dumb bleep.

'Boob Guzzler' - could Ron be anymore obsessed with her tits? She could have said 'Milk guzzler' or something else, but no, she has to mention her boobs. I swear there isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't mention them or show them off. Her life revolves around her boobs!

What kind of a sad, desperate fucked up woman is she? I mean who seriously goes googling the meaning of the date you take your baby home from hospital...bleeping hell!!

Go & care for your newborn daughter you pathetic drip. Is she really 33 years old, jee whizz!!!
She really is a sad desperate bleep. Most immature 33 year old ever. Who says that? Who even thinks this as you leave the hospital with your baby? If that is what is on your mind, you are the saddest excuse of a mother there is. Who bleeping cares. Who talks about a muscle long haired baby daddy like it's something special. He won't even marry you Ron. Each day I think she can't get any worse and then she does. It's unbelievable.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What kind of a sad, desperate fucked up woman is she? I mean who seriously goes googling the meaning of the date you take your baby home from hospital...bleeping hell!!

Go & care for your newborn daughter you pathetic drip. Is she really 33 years old, jee whizz!!!
She's that busy researching dates of taking a baby home that she doesn't even dress BJ warm, no hat, no coat, a thin PINK!!!!! (not white) blanket!! That poor baby is going to need a social worker looking out for her with that pair of self obsessed, thick cunts looking after her! 🤬🤦🏻‍♀️

'Boob Guzzler' - could Ron be anymore obsessed with her tits? She could have said 'Milk guzzler' or something else, but no, she has to mention her boobs. I swear there isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't mention them or show them off. Her life revolves around her boobs!
They looked tit in the birth picture, she was wearing a bra and covered with a blanket, No skin to skin once BJ was born, no wonder they don't look bonded.

She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself, she clearly didn't want any amniotic fluid or blood on her the bleep!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That interview. My training my training my training.... all she cares about. Going on about pelvic floor. Looks rather silly now huh? All that training did duck all but leave BJ malnourished, but the bleep keeps her body fit. All the dates did duck all since she tore in half. All that perineum massage did duck all. Lets see the stretch marks since bio oil does duck all. 3, 2, 1 she;ll leave BJ with mummy win and she'll be back in gym chugging bottles of CNP #gifted

Long hair, tattoos, beard & muscles 😂😂😂
Is she having a laugh?
So it's all about how he looks? How shallow can you get?
Could you imagine her reaction if a guy said similar things about her, she'd be calling them a sexist pig & I'm not a piece of meat etc etc.
One rule for Ron though.
Also, if I were to describe my hubby to my younger self I'd say...he's caring, loving, hardworking, patient & the best man I could have ever wanted to father my children.

She really is an empty shell of a woman. Ugh 😤

Long hair, tattoos, beard & muscles 😂😂😂
Is she having a laugh?
So it's all about how he looks? How shallow can you get?
Could you imagine her reaction if a guy said similar things about her, she'd be calling them a sexist pig & I'm not a piece of meat etc etc.
One rule for Ron though.
Also, if I were to describe my hubby to my younger self I'd say...he's caring, loving, hardworking, patient & the best man I could have ever wanted to father my children.

She really is an empty shell of a woman. Ugh 😤
Everything is so superficial. She's is unbelievably shallow. Everything is how someone or something looks, no depth or personality, a bit like her I suppose.

Shes going to constantly call Scott "daddy" now isn't she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I can't. I bleeping can't with this bleep anymore. How awful and triggering for any new mum to read. Most women, it takes months or years to get back to pre pregnancy weight. I cannot believe she posted that. Does she not realize how she comes across? "Operation weight gain" a week after giving birth. How does anyone actually enjoy following her.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't. I bleeping can't with this bleep anymore. How awful and triggering for any new mum to read. Most women, it takes months or years to get back to pre pregnancy weight. I cannot believe she posted that. Does she not realize how she comes across? "Operation weight gain" a week after giving birth. How does anyone actually enjoy following her.
Bollocks has she lost nearly 3 stone in a week! Absolutely cunty bollocks!! She's an abject tosser, I cannot stand the women.

Maybe she should be trying operation not be a grade A bleep! She's got no regard for anyone but herself!

Who puts a pic of all their medication on SM? Jesus she has nothing in her life does she? Even after having a baby she's posting crap. After I had my kids that was the last thing on my mind!!

She has resting witch face constantly. Holding her baby writing "my favourite thing in the world" when her face screams the opposite! Talking about milk stains 🤢 I don't care what anyone says, she's regretting this baby.

At lease Ra is giving B lots of love, affection and a smiling face. Roxy Winstanley you make me sick.

Attachments

• Heart
Did she just call her week old baby a crank?
She is bleeping vile.
The difference in the pics of her with BJ & Ra with BJ, Ra looks maternal, genuinely happy & affectionate were as Ron looks like the cold, unapproachable, stone faced bleep she always is.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did she just call her week old baby a crank?
She is bleeping vile.
The difference in the pics of her with BJ & Ra with BJ, Ra looks maternal, genuinely happy & affectionate were as Ron looks like the cold, unapproachable, stone faced bleep she always is.
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!! Who in gods name writes that about your baby? She absolutely disgusts me.

She's actually thought that and then thought "oh I'm putting that online" someone take that bloody phone off her and more importantly give the baby to someone who gives a tit about her because Ron has all the maternal instincts of a tub of protein powder. Vile vile women.

Guess she didn’t read the chapter after “oxytocin levels” 🤣

Why is everything about her and her body? Nothing about her baby and the time with her at all! And even if it is, still has to mention her and her body somehow.
Haha!! My ankles were the size of watermelons too. Retained so much water after. Miss know it all didn't do her homework. Surprised she even cares about BJ, all about her body.

WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!! Who in gods name writes that about your baby? She absolutely disgusts me.

She's actually thought that and then thought "oh I'm putting that online" someone take that bloody phone off her and more importantly give the baby to someone who gives a tit about her because Ron has all the maternal instincts of a tub of protein powder. Vile vile women.
Seriously. It's one thing to think these things and it's another to actually POST them! The fact she finds nothing wrong with posting the things she does really says something. Maturity age of a 13 year old. Bad enough to think like she does. Terrible to show the world it.

Guess she didn’t read the chapter after “oxytocin levels” 🤣

Why is everything about her and her body? Nothing about her baby and the time with her at all! And even if it is, still has to mention her and her body somehow.
Why is she wanting to read so much and plan everything. She definitely has a problem. Why can’t she just chill out and let whatever happens happen… she is such a control freak it’s scary. It’s not even like she is doing all this reading for the benefit of the baby it’s all about her.

She has had a baby because she feels she needed to not because she wanted to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.