Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fits her narcissistic and child like self. She lacks empathy. She doesn't grasp the feelings of anyone but herself. She can do whatever she wants but doesn't understand when someone else does it. Narcissists have troubled relationships because nobody wants to be friends with that. Her only non family friend is Ra. And Ron again posted about Ra being 30 minutes late "and counting..." yesterday. She has no idea what it's like to leave the house with a child. What a twit. She doesn't understand anyone else's point of view, or give a duck. It's all Ron's world. She's literally the world's biggest bleep!
Spot on. I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Who humiliates a friend like that on social media? If you know their time keeping is a bit hit and miss, just accept that about them or offer to pick them? I'm forever late, like literally and my friends would never post that about me.

She gets a kick out of belittling people. It doesn't matter who it is. I'd hate to have her in my life, if I was Ra i'd have cut her loose years ago.

Wait until she's going out of the door and the baby throws up or poo's then she'll start to realise.

She's an absolute nasty bleep.

Reactions: 4
Spot on. I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Who humiliates a friend like that on social media? If you know their time keeping is a bit hit and miss, just accept that about them or offer to pick them? I'm forever late, like literally and my friends would never post that about me.

She gets a kick out of belittling people. It doesn't matter who it is. I'd hate to have her in my life, if I was Ra i'd have cut her loose years ago.

Wait until she's going out of the door and the baby throws up or poo's then she'll start to realise.

She's an absolute nasty bleep.
And poos in the all white outfits for the next three months 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
615C3A60-4407-4AD5-8C67-DDF6D55D6CE0.jpeg

Wow hilarious 😂😐
Like he is going to want to eat that, the portion size isn’t even fit for a child. That would be going straight into the bin and I would be ordering a takeaway!
#freescott

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 994441

Wow hilarious 😂😐
Like he is going to want to eat that, the portion size isn’t even fit for a child. That would be going straight into the bin and I would be ordering a takeaway!
#freescott
God, the last thing I was concerned about going in to labour was whether my partner would starve 🙄🤣 let the man fend for himself I.e. get a god dam takeaway 🤣

Reactions: 3
Their fridge is pathetic- Tupperware meals & a pineapple stick.
We eat healthy the majority of the time, but bleeping hell I wouldn't be doing this at 40 weeks pregnant, it's 2022 Ron, men know where the twatting kitchen is or better still get him a couple of takeaway menus 🙄
Their lives are so bland and boring, you just know that they shag in the missionary position with the lights off 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their lives are so bland and boring, you just know that they shag in the missionary position with the lights off 🥴
I would have thought the lights would be on and she would be staring at herself in a mirror while barking orders at Scott. She definitely wears a smart watch and makes note of the calories burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha she makes me laugh using fancy science words to make herself sound clever 😅
“Hope my oxytocin levels are ok” said no mum to be Ever!!!

Just enjoy your pregnancy and bath! Stop over analysing everything and monitoring everything you control freak!!

Attachments

• Haha
Their fridge is pathetic- Tupperware meals & a pineapple stick.
We eat healthy the majority of the time, but bleeping hell I wouldn't be doing this at 40 weeks pregnant, it's 2022 Ron, men know where the twatting kitchen is or better still get him a couple of takeaway menus 🙄
Sex with her is defo strictly nighty up, nighty down.

I agree, they must live the most dull life. You can tell by their home, not an ounce of colour anywhere, they stick to the same routine everyday, same food, exercise, well for now they do, that's about to be shot to tit with the baby coming.

Hope my oxytocin levels are ok!!! Seriously, 🤦🏻‍♀️ She tries to sound like she's so intelligent but ends up coming across as an unintelligent controlling twit.

Getting all Scott's food ready? Isn't he allowed to eat without supervision? I give this relationship 2 years tops!! #Freescott

Reactions: 1
I was wondering, how have those two ended up together? She seems a spoilt, childish little public school girl with no compassion or empathy. She sounds as if she's been knocking regular guys back over the years to end up with the pilot or doctor mummy win expected. She then ends up with a trucker. He doesn't seem to give a duck about anything. I'm surprised he was daft enough to get her pregnant. Do you think he just wanted someone to make his food and wash his clothes?
And her clock is ticking that hard she's just settled for anyone??

God, the last thing I was concerned about going in to labour was whether my partner would starve 🙄🤣 let the man fend for himself I.e. get a god dam takeaway 🤣
I was..... however I left him some money and the number for tgg gg e takeaway 😂😂😂 couldn’t trust him not to burn the house down. Be buggered was I doing this 😂😂

• Haha
Her recent post looks like a direct response to things said here.

See?????? He does love me!!! Look at all the pics of us together!!!!!! My baaaaaabe 🥱🥱 Honestly we all see through her desperate attempts to look like she has an amazing life when it's poorly done and we know it's a train wreck. Notice none are recent showing his receding hairline and fancy headband 🤣🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't cope with the paleness? Is there anything she can bloody cope with? Seriously, how sad do you have to be, to be putting fake tan on when your about to go into Labour any day?

There goes lots of lovely nice skin to skin contact when shes covered in crappy fake tan, all because she's a self obsessed bleep!! Got to be Insta ready though hasn't she 🤢🤮

She can post as many lovey dovey posts about Scott all she wants, she's hated every minute of this pregnancy and I've seen them arguing down the prom! Lovely dovey they ain't!

• Haha
Weird putting fake tan on now considering she wants to BF 🥴
Even if it is safe to wear whilst BF (I’ve never worn it, so don’t know?) why would you want that unsanitary stuff going into a newborns mouth?! 😣

Reactions: 1
Weird putting fake tan on now considering she wants to BF 🥴
Even if it is safe to wear whilst BF (I’ve never worn it, so don’t know?) why would you want that unsanitary stuff going into a newborns mouth?! 😣
Because she's a dick.

She's got all the common sense of a pear.

She's been collecting colostrum off her fake tanned massive (her words) tits for weeks, so laying a newborn on her fake tanned chest or BF means nothing, as her vanity will always come first.

I exclusively breast fed my daughter for 12 months - no formula - only solids from weaning & always my milk - bleeping hard work! I bet plenty of us have done this too.

I reckon she won’t hack BF at all. It’ll interrupt far too much with her hardcore regime to get her body back. She of course won’t admit this. Formula fed babies do just as well in my opinion. Hopefully she’ll realise though that ensuring that people constantly see you as the best at everything is near to impossible & frankly a waste of time and energy.

Reactions: 6
Eating dates for the last 10 weeks, bouncing on a ball everyday for 6 weeks, all those 5k walks really done yer good huh Ron? Oh and let's not forget it was record breaking in height 4 weeks ago and head was in pelvis at 32 weeks. And here she still is. If baby was that big, there should be some type of intervention by now. She can't just be pregnant. Must exaggerate all and be the best and superwoman. No one bleeping cares.

And look at this reply! Didn't someone before say she will be trying to add midwife to her veterinary surgeon CV 🤣🤣🤣 forever the know it all

Maybe she wants to smear her fake tan on the poor baba. Wouldn't put it past the absolute vain bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And look at this reply! Didn't someone before say she will be trying to add midwife to her veterinary surgeon CV 🤣🤣🤣 forever the know it all

Maybe she wants to smear her fake tan on the poor baba. Wouldn't put it past the absolute vain bleep
LOL!!! She says baby will come in its own time. And thats why she has been forcing this birth for 10 WEEKS!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She CANNOT WAIT for this baby to pop out so she can carry on being a selfish vain bleep. Her BF will never last. She is forever selfish and her extreme diet will dry those massive tits 🤡🤨😂 up quicker than you can say Thor Ragnorok

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.