Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this private account not just her walking one that she’s changed the name of and deleted the pics of?

Reactions: 3
There’s a reason why there’s a minimum age in order to have a social media account. To keep children safe.

So why then do parents post on their kids behalf & put them at risk? I honestly don’t get it.

But I guess for someone as self serving as Ron, using a kid as leverage is standard. What an ugly woman. Inside & out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this private account not just her walking one that she’s changed the name of and deleted the pics of?
Haha it certainly is. She is pathetic.

She certainly used Ra's kid as a prop.
There’s a reason why there’s a minimum age in order to have a social media account. To keep children safe.
She certainly used Ra's kid as a prop. Remember the pic of her side profile looking into the distance. Holding someone else's kid for likes. Pathetic

Nice try Ron. Talk about being thirsty. Posting a pic from March when she wasn't even pregnant, passing it off as today. We all know at 39 weeks, we are bloated, puffy, tired, pregnancy mask darkness, all the ugly tit that's normal because we are about to BIRTH A BABY! But she wants everyone to think she still looks normal. And yesterday's post, sends such a bad and dangerous message to women when you blatantly alter your pics to look thinner whilst pregnant. She is absolutely VILE!!!! Grade A bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just asked her on the post why she is making out that the picture is from today.
She blocked me 😂😂😂
She truly is a grade A bleep. She must think her followers are as thick as her.
Stupid, thick witch!

• Haha
I just asked her on the post why she is making out that the picture is from today.
She blocked me 😂😂😂
Stupid, thick witch!
And i bet she deleted and blocked within 2.5 seconds 🤣 Will be hard to constantly monitor all the hate when she has a baby to take care of. It's exactly why she doesn't want her followers to find tattle. There is nothing she can do about the brutal honesty here. Right Ron?😘🤣

I honestly don’t think she got the memo that you don’t need to broadcast every single tiny detail of your life on Instagram.

There are plenty of pregnant women who had sex but didn’t tell Instagram.
Some things you can do and keep private Roxy. We don’t need to know everything and more importantly - we genuinely don’t care.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She blocked me 😂😂😂
Stupid, thick witch!
Hahaha, how dare you point out she a fraud. She's a prick. The level of overshare is a joke. Scott must have the most regimented sex life "no Scott it's 50 thrusts tonight, I've got 200 calories I need to burn"

She's such a boring bleep, using old 1000 filtered photos to try and fool people that she looks amazing, when she actually looks like her brother Jordan in a wig! There's not an ounce of authenticity in her or her life.

Her little grey home completely reflects her little grey life and personality. You can tell by the level of bull she spouts that she wants the life she hasn't got.

I bet trucker Scott has a bit on the side all over the place, let's face it he'd need to get some light relief away from Sergeant Ron somehow!!

I honestly don’t think she got the memo that you don’t need to broadcast every single tiny detail of your life on Instagram.

There are plenty of pregnant women who had sex but didn’t tell Instagram.
Some things you can do and keep private Roxy. We don’t need to know everything and more importantly - we genuinely don’t care.
I don't think she gives a rats ass what her brothers see, she has spilled the beans on their anger management and bulimia! Her talking about HER own life maybe some light relief from them.

The other person telling her to relax hahahah she's a superman 😆 she doesn't need to relax, she's going to shoot this baby out and do 100 burpees before the surgeon has come to stitch her up!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she out her out her own brother as having bulimia? 😳
Oh yeah. She regularly use to post about him putting weight on, getting bullied, having bulimia and wearing baggy clothes to hide the weight loss!! Cracking discreet sister you have there Jordan!! She use to talk about it on her blog and Insta.

She will use anyone for likes and engagement, that's why people drop her like a hot potato!!

And i bet she deleted and blocked within 2.5 seconds 🤣 Will be hard to constantly monitor all the hate when she has a baby to take care of. It's exactly why she doesn't want her followers to find tattle. There is nothing she can do about the brutal honesty here. Right Ron?😘🤣
It was actually about 1 second, she must constantly have her phone in her hand waiting to block.
Why couldn't she start up a conversation? Ask what I meant? Explain why she did it? Nah cos the narcasstic, rubber lipped freak is a liar, a fake & an instagram bleep who loves to pull the wool over the drooling pervs eyes, they're so busy wanking themselves crazy tho to even notice ✊🏻💦🤮
Imagine being that sad & desperate for attention and validation you want it from filthy, horny old men on the internet.
My daughter is the same age as Ron & if she acted like that botox filled butch brat I'd kick her bleeping arse.
Her parents need to have a word, she is about to become a MOTHER ffs!!

Another day, another body post…
Don't you love how she is trying to go on about not caring about her body? Yet she bites people's head off when they tell her to just relax and enjoy pregnancy and not worry about weight. She must think we are all as stupid as she is. We can see through her bullshit posts. She honestly can't wait to pop this thing out and get back to her old self. Her selfish bleep mind can't even comprehend putting yourself a distant second behind a child. Still popping off about how amazing the body is. We don't buy it Ron. You're still a self obsessed selfish vile bleep. If you loved your body so much, you wouldn't have to show the pre baby body constantly. Or alter how big you are now. Or use year old pics and claim that's how you look today. What a dumb witch. 🙄🥱

Seems to be a lot of new accounts reading this thread. Ron, you can't keep this thread a secret, no matter how hard you want it to go away. 😂 Make sure you go back and read through everything. Roxy's car crash is very entertaining

Omg look, you screenshotted that and I checked her post and it now says edited. Look, she's added #gifted.
She posted, saw you were going to grass her up to ASA and changed it quickly
She posts and then checks tattle for the response. She's probably reading this too.

Hi Ron 👋🏻. Can't wait to see how many followers you buy on your new private account

.......oh and #bekind works both ways Ronnie winstanley, someone made a mistake in your comments and said that you were having a boy and you jumped right down their throat!
How DARE they say something that isn't the absolute truth........yeno, like when you put "vetinary surgeon" on your CrossFit profile. Ron, can you tell me what was your most satisfying surgery to date? When did you feel that you made the biggest difference with those operations on animals?

So the next time someone says something that isn't true, just think about how your snarkey comment will make them feel. Imagine it was said to you, imagine how many stories you'd have to put on Instagram to cry arse about it and get your followers to gang up on them, but you wouldn't do that cos you believe in being kind- oh.......🤔
Be kind. She is the biggest bleep of em all! Snarkey replies. Instant delete and block. Ganging up on people who don't kiss her arse. Posting screenshots of private Whatsapp chats with family. Nothing is safe with her. For Scott to put up with that, he must not give a duck about her. It's no mystery as to why she has absolutely NO friends. That baby shower said it all

Don't you love how she is trying to go on about not caring about her body? Yet she bites people's head off when they tell her to just relax and enjoy pregnancy and not worry about weight. She must think we are all as stupid as she is. We can see through her bullshit posts. She honestly can't wait to pop this thing out and get back to her old self. Her selfish bleep mind can't even comprehend putting yourself a distant second behind a child. Still popping off about how amazing the body is. We don't buy it Ron. You're still a self obsessed selfish vile bleep. If you loved your body so much, you wouldn't have to show the pre baby body constantly. Or alter how big you are now. Or use year old pics and claim that's how you look today. What a dumb witch. 🙄🥱

Seems to be a lot of new accounts reading this thread. Ron, you can't keep this thread a secret, no matter how hard you want it to go away. 😂 Make sure you go back and read through everything. Roxy's car crash is very entertaining
She will throw that baby at Mummy Win the first possible chance and back to two sessions a day

Reactions: 2
What's my Super power? Not being a miserable, fake vet, body conscious, no friends, child like, still tired to mummy Win's tit, indiscreet, miserable, fucked up, gym obsessed, social media obsessed bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Long time lurker! She definitely reads here and has been blocking left right and centre. I overheard a girl at work say she’s been randomly blocked by Roxy and thinks it’s because she didn’t have a profile pic or anything in her bio so she’s changed it because she’s mortified people think she’s a troll! Also overheard her say she is ‘gutted’ because she loved seeing her pregnancy updates … wanted to shout read tattle lol

• Haha
A 5K walk this morning (she’s days away from having a baby FFS) - commenting on Carol Vodermans body - coveting big expensive houses - she one hell of a vacuous person. Never seen anything like it.

A 5K walk this morning (she’s days away from having a baby FFS) - commenting on Carol Vodermans body - coveting big expensive houses - she one hell of a vacuous person. Never seen anything like it.
Won't be buying one of them houses on a fake vet and truckers wages 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ she blocked me a few days ago. I didn't think my comment was all that bad. She had posted saying she was fed up of people commenting on how big she was and all I said was that she wasn't and I was only 5ft and had put on over 2 stone with each of mine..🤷‍♀️ mortified..I've never knowingly been blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ she blocked me a few days ago. I didn't think my comment was all that bad. She had posted saying she was fed up of people commenting on how big she was and all I said was that she wasn't and I was only 5ft and had put on over 2 stone with each of mine..🤷‍♀️ mortified..I've never knowingly been blocked 🤣🤣
That’s hilarious! It just shows what a total weirdo she is, deletes comments like yours but keeps the pervy stranger comments.
You are right though, she’s not big at all and she needs to stop lying about the baby being on the 90+%tile (it’s nothing to brag about!). I recently gave birth at the same hospital and they always intervene with suspected big babies. She just lies so much 😩 I used to feel sorry for her…

bleeping superwoman & her 5k walks, smug bleep won't be acting so clever when she's screaming the place down with contractions anytime soon.
That baby will come when it's ready, has no one ever told her this 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.