Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was wondering what her obsession was with posting her covid tests everyday. Now it all makes sense.

Reactions: 2
Gives zero fucks about anyone but number 1, she's a selfish bleep.
She was moaning about the rules the government broke last week yet it's ok if Princess Roxy breaks them.

And as for her leaky breasts...WHY?
No one on this planet needs to know that. Nothing she does is private, she'll be filming that baby as soon as it's a second old, poor thing will have no privacy at all.

She's a grade "A" selfish bleep only thinks of herself. She shouldn't be mixing in a gym if her partner is positive.

"Keeping this little one safe is no1 priority" who's going to protect him/her from her once they are born, she's got no common sense, only thinks about herself, will put that child's whole life online for strangers.

Who cares if her tits are leaking, she will post anything, she's 33 for fucks sake! She needs to grow up and stop Acting like a child for engagement.

So her brother has anger issues? And was suspended at the age of 3? Suspended from where? Playgroup? Why would you act proud about that, and what relevance does it have to him now he's a grown man? He's also a police man, so why would he want this posted online?

That family are seriously as mad as a box of frogs! Anger issues, bulimic, mum/daddy issues all from young ages! They all need some type of thereby.

No wonder she doesn't have friends, she's complete toxic and will post anything about anyone.

Scott get that baby an run, as fast and as far as you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her Mum is dropping her off food parcels. Scott is now where to be seen. All seems weird to me?

Her Mum is dropping her off food parcels. Scott is now where to be seen. All seems weird to me?
Looks like Scott was kicked out of the house and forced to isolate somewhere else. Probably the best Christmas he has had in a long time 😂😂

How many stories can she cry and complain in. I bet the family is relieved they don't have to be around her today. Miss "always needs to be the center of attention."

I was thinking that. Why is he staying away? She lives with him, so she will have been around him when he was positive? Anything to create drama I guess!

Also if her mum is positive she shouldn't be dropping food off for her?

Can't she cope without her mum? Sitting around crying? Considering last Xmas was devastating you'd think she'd look at the joy that this baby will be born soon, but no, Wingebag Ron wants everyone as miserable as her!!

No covid free mates have asked her round though 🤔 I wonder why??

I'm betting it's the best Xmas Scott has had in 3 years??

Reactions: 4
Who the duck could be arsed with this nonsense? My god she really believes she is something special doesn't she?

Bet Scott wishes he could self isolate indefinitely from the mad witch.

Attachments

Who the duck could be arsed with this nonsense? My god she really believes she is something special doesn't she?

Bet Scott wishes he could self isolate indefinitely from the mad witch.
To think she must’ve set the timer up to take this 😅

• Haha
All that time, effort and work posting that for a handful of likes and disgusting comments from perverted creeps. What a sad way to live.

And the fact that she shouldn't have even been there because of Scott having Covid. Her life needs constant validation from strangers on the internet, with complete disregard for real life.

Attachments

Why is she alone? I’ve got a million mates that would have had me over if my family had Covid. What a saddo

Reactions: 1
Now they are in separate rooms? I thought she was on her own? She can't follow her own lies!! Or is she just saying she's on her own just to justify going out and about when she knows shouldn't be?
Can't she be reported for that? That's breaching Covid protocols. And she is dumb enough to have it all over her social media as proof.

Can't she be reported for that? That's breaching Covid protocols. And she is dumb enough to have it all over her social media as proof.
Unless he’s got the new variant as long as she tests negative on lateral flows she doesn’t need to isolate under the new rules - I mean morally I would but technically she doesn’t have to

If she's not double-jabbed she will still have to isolate for the full 10 days if she's in close contact of a positive case. Depends if she's jabbed or not?

He could be faking for a bit a peace? I would 🤣🤣

So she is hysterically crying and he's in the next room
duck me, I'm done 😂😂😂😂
My hubby was in the military when I was pregnant, I looked after my home, worked full time as well as having other kids to care for, this woman doesn't know she's born.
She is so pathetically spoilt & her Mum is partly to blame for not allowing her to grow up and fend for herself.
Get in the kitchen & make your own food you lazy witch, you're pregnant not ill!!!

So she is hysterically crying and he's in the next room
duck me, I'm done 😂😂😂😂
My hubby was in the military when I was pregnant, I looked after my home, worked full time as well as having other kids to care for, this woman doesn't know she's born.
She is so pathetically spoilt & her Mum is partly to blame for not allowing her to grow up and fend for herself.
Get in the kitchen & make your own food you lazy witch, you're pregnant not ill!!!
Spot on. My hubby works away also, and over the last year he's been away over 9 months, did I sit round and cry? Hell no I got on with it because I can, and have been brought up fiercely independent, thank god, I'd hate to be like her.

Ron has been tied to her mums apron strings, jesus she can't even put a tree up! I can see this putting a wedge between her and Scott because she's constantly going to be running to mummy! The best thing her mum could do is say no, come on your a mum start dealing with things yourself, but she won't.

By the looks of it they were in a house together, imagine listening to her wailing away!! I'd be like SHUTTTT THE FUCKKKKK UPPPPPP, go watch Harry Potter you child.

• Heart
If she's not double-jabbed she will still have to isolate for the full 10 days if she's in close contact of a positive case. Depends if she's jabbed or not?

He could be faking for a bit a peace? I would 🤣🤣
She’s definitely jabbed - she’s gone on & on enough on stories when she’s had it done

Annnd the Boxing Day comparison posts have started. I’ve only just opened my bleeping eyes. Imagine being that desperate. I’m embarrassed for her.

She’s definitely jabbed - she’s gone on & on enough on stories when she’s had it done
I don't remember her ever saying she got it. Just her preaching that everyone else needs to get one.

She can't produce colostrum without telling the world. No way she's had the jab and not been on her self righteous chariot 🤣

Just got to the gym & it’s jogged my memory. When she was a member of Total Fitness she used to always park in the disability bays at the front. Used to boil my piss. Such an entitled cow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.