Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the only reason she drives around in fancy cars is because they are company cars.
Im sure she was boasting once that she gets a car allowance on how much she is allowed to spend on a car by her company

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the only reason she drives around in fancy cars is because they are company cars.
Im sure she was boasting once that she gets a car allowance on how much she is allowed to spend on a car by her company
I remember that too. She would sit in her Mercedes in the disability bay on her phone for ages after her workout. If I had parked in the disability bay after id done my 2nd intense workout of the day, I’d be leaving sharpish with embarrassment. She clearly couldn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 3
Remember how it was always a tit tip inside. Crap everywhere and not cleaned for months. But she always made sure she got her LV bag in shot though. Definitely a knock off. She could afford a real one if she was vet

• Haha
I don't remember her ever saying she got it. Just her preaching that everyone else needs to get one.

She can't produce colostrum without telling the world. No way she's had the jab and not been on her self righteous chariot 🤣
If she was double jabbed she'd have been flashing that little card all over the place, the self righteous cu*t. I don't think she is and think she's been breaking the rules.

Who cares about her leaky tits? Talk about over share? This girl hasn't got an ounce of self respect, she just cares about engagement and likes 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

They are company cars, no way could she afford a Lexus. I remember when she was getting this one, she was banging on about getting electric to save the environment!! She's always got to have some type of crusade. The worlds climate crisis has ended because Ron Winstanley got an electric car 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reading about her pelvic floor muscles has me wincing, feel like she’s so uptight that delivering this baby will need some help

Who has she seen recently to have all these comments about the size of her bump!? She’s even said she’s been in on her own. Posting BS for likes 🤣

Who has she seen recently to have all these comments about the size of her bump!? She’s even said she’s been in on her own. Posting BS for likes 🤣
That was my first thought exactly. No one has said that to her. She just needs her fix of "you look beautiful!" "You look amazing" "wow you're incredible" F*ck off. No one cares. And it's no coincidence her follower count drops again after a BS post like that.

Anyone else noticing the dresser and the wall bulge slightly inward at the waist area on all of those selfies? I think she is altering them to look thinner. And always taken at an angle to look smaller. She is the opposite of self love and woman empowerment. She is delusional and suffers major body dysmorphia. Imho

Reactions: 5
I thought she'd been staying away from people to protect the baby? So how are they commenting?

No, peoples comments about the size of her bump aren't just starting to annoy her, she did a post about it in September!

She's been completely effected by any comment on her changing shape throughout this whole pregnancy, that's why she's been crying in the shower etc.

If People are talking it's about the size of her bump, not her but she takes it as a negative, she is completely body dysmorphic, she won't be getting pregnant again anytime soon. She's zapped all the joy she could have experienced being pregnant. She's such a miserable cow.

I loved it when I was in the final weeks and people said I was massive - because I WAS massive. It’s a whole human being in there. It’s a damn miracle how huge you become. Nature is boss. Who says being huge is a bad thing? Huge bump is in fact a baby. A new human being. Precious! She needs to get over herself… and her body dysmorphia. What a weirdo.

• Heart
I loved it when I was in the final weeks and people said I was massive - because I WAS massive. It’s a whole human being in there. It’s a damn miracle how huge you become. Nature is boss. Who says being huge is a bad thing? Huge bump is in fact a baby. A new human being. Precious! She needs to get over herself… and her body dysmorphia. What a weirdo.
I really love what you have written because that's completely it in a nutshell 🙋🏻‍♀️

Let's face it with Ron though, if no one commented on her bump she'd have a moan about that.

I remember her taking pics of people in the gym and commenting on them on SM so she's one to talk about comments. I cannot wait for her tits and ass to sag after this baby 🤣

I follow Jasmine Chiswell on Insta and she's also around 37 weeks and the difference in content is spectacularly huge. Jasmines is unique, funny and engaging. She's not snarling at people because the say her numb is getting bigger because funnily enough she's pregnant too and babies grow!

So she basically made some soup goop with the blandest, lowest calorie veg she could and didn't add any cream!!

We see you Ron! we know this isn't about the health of your baby but about you limiting your calories in pregnancy so you don't put too much weight on, seriously sick.

She can make out she's stuffing her face with Miniature Hero's but she'd be posting pics of them if she was. She forgets her tell is = she posts everything 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that she knows EXACTLY how much weight she’s put on speaks volumes. I have no idea what I gained. I returned back to my normal weight through regular exercise & eating normally. I was focused on my baby. Not on my weight. She’s deluded.

So if she ignores them then why the big Instagram post about it? 🤣
Nothing says I ignore them like a huge Insta post about the subject! 🤣🤣
Honestly, I couldn’t stop laughing. No wonder the original commenter didn’t respond.
I’ve never wanted someone to give birth as much as she🥴 if she goes over after all this raspberry tea and prune chat, I’ll piss myself.
Did someone say she always kicks off on her partner? I was thinking about how much of a ball the newborn stage and arguments with my husband were this morning … good luck! 😂😂😩

Don't you love when she blatantly lies and replies to comments saying she is in no hurry to get body back. Yet everyday she posts how much she loves that tiny waist and get back to CrossFit. Good luck with a ripped hole 🤣🤣

Scott is in for a real treat with her and postpartum. Bless.

• Haha
C50A026C-1622-4AE9-8365-68A71AA0394E.jpeg

I’m toned & in good shape, but this is just too far … she looks like a complete man head. She is so far removed from recovered. She’s addicted to extremes isn’t she. She’s so fixated with ‘getting back there’ - such a shame. Her heads a mess and she’s about to become someone's mother.

Her doppelgänger has stepped it up a level. They are not her flattering filtered normal pics. Also the comments on the red one are hysterical, just dropping her right in it.

Ron I'm exactly the same, when I'm not bothered about something I too repetitively post about it on Insta..... not!!! We all know you hate your pregnancy body, the level of crying and throwback photos tell us that.

She needs to grow up, she's about to name one a mum and she still thinks it's about her!!

That baby's room has a absolutely no warmth at all, says it all... as cold as her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
That is the saddest nursery I've ever seen. Her entire apartment is grey. Bland. Lifeless. Cold. No personality. Just like Ron. That room should be about the baby, not her own ugly boring taste.

Didn't she say the baby's head was sitting in her pelvis at like 34 weeks??😂 Yet now the docs say not coming any time soon. She hasn't a goddamn clue has she 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.