Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’ve just seen… I thought OF COURSE you are craving chicken and broccoli you absolute athlete 🙄

she will be eating dust when the baby comes to lose the 2lbs she’s put on but preaching on how she is “listening to her body” 😴😴😴
I think she's already on dust, well she's on bloody something!!

I ate bacon and egg on toast (white toast & full fat butter haha) with tomato ketchup and strawberry milkshake (made with ice cream) now that's a craving 😋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she's already on dust, well she's on bloody something!!

I ate bacon and egg on toast (white toast & full fat butter haha) with tomato ketchup and strawberry milkshake (made with ice cream) now that's a craving 😋😂
Yes pregnancy is one time calories don’t need to be counted in my eyes 🙏

I’m 36 wks now & running round after a toddler but still managing to eat better than her. Not stuffing my face but not on the chicken & broccoli diet either!

Reactions: 4
I craved cigarettes (I’ve never smoked in my life) and in my last week treated myself to a ciggie 😂 - yes it knocked me sick and I almost vommed, but the point is, I let myself relax for a bleeping minute and gave in to the craving.

And I ate ALLLLL the sweets right the way through too because all I wanted was sugar.

She’s a bleeping dick that clearly in some kind of weird denial about her eating disorder. 🙄

Reactions: 1
What will she do in a few weeks when she will be forced to try and care about someone besides herself.

No one cares Ron. No one gives a flying duck about you or your body. The looks are from people who know you're a bleep and laugh behind your back. It's not resting witch face when you're ACTUALLY a mega witch.
Exactly this. No one in Total Fitness ever liked her and only ever said how up herself she is.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe this story is still up. She has to have mental health issues. Talking about that to strangers is next level.

If I did that, my best mate would text me. Erm take that boob milk story down. That's bleeping weird. None of her family or friends tell her that? Do they not care and laugh at her? Have they tried so many times over the years to tell her to reel it in and Ron doesn't listen? I suppose the all-knowing Roxy Winstanley knows best 🙄🙄

This witch needs help. That poor baby is doomed.

Attachments

I can't believe this story is still up. She has to have mental health issues. Talking about that to strangers is next level.

If I did that, my best mate would text me. Erm take that boob milk story down. That's bleeping weird. None of her family or friends tell her that? Do they not care and laugh at her? Have they tried so many times over the years to tell her to reel it in and Ron doesn't listen? I suppose the all-knowing Roxy Winstanley knows best 🙄🙄

This witch needs help. That poor baby is doomed.
She needs to harvest herself a sense of dignity. My F/F would be taking control of my phone, but then again I value my privacy and don't need validation.

Who does this? Somethings don't need to be on SM. She is as mad as a box of frogs! She hasn't got an ounce of dignity or self worth, she's happy to put her whole life on social media for strangers to know.

Do her family actually give a tit about how she acts? because these are signs of someone not totally in control of their faculties, and she's having a baby and she acts like she's 13!

When the baby is her She's either not going to post and have major SM withdrawal symptoms when the baby is here or everything will be-posted.

She's far too self absorbed to have a baby and clearly hasn't the common sense to take care of one. This is going to be a complete car crash.🤦🏻‍♀️

Roxy is one of those judgy people before they have a kid “I’ll never let my child watch cartoons in a restaurant” .. “My child would never behave like that” …… Until she gets a slap in the face with reality! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she really claiming the baby is close to 10lbs at 37 wks? As that would mean she’s a high risk pregnancy, everything she’s claiming she isn’t.
That, or she’s lying 🤨

Is she really claiming the baby is close to 10lbs at 37 wks? As that would mean she’s a high risk pregnancy, everything she’s claiming she isn’t.
That, or she’s lying 🤨
Definitely lying 🤣🤣 Plus if she’d been for extra growth scans then Instagram would know about it. She just wants to be seen as having a world record breaking pregnancy and labour.

Definitely lying 🤣🤣 Plus if she’d been for extra growth scans then Instagram would know about it. She just wants to be seen as having a world record breaking pregnancy and labour.
That’s what I thought 🥴 my little one was 8lb at 37 weeks, they induced me 2 days later because of it and I had no GD issues.
She’s full of tit and it’s not something to lie about!
Hope your pregnancy is going well, not long left now😁

• Heart
That’s what I thought 🥴 my little one was 8lb at 37 weeks, they induced me 2 days later because of it and I had no GD issues.
She’s full of tit and it’s not something to lie about!
Hope your pregnancy is going well, not long left now😁
Exactly - she is just a crack pot!! My first was going to be small so I had growth scans every 2 weeks. If Roxys baby puts on anymore imaginary weight they’ll be a 14 pounder 😉

Thank you! ❤Few weeks left for me (hopefully 🤣🤣)

• Heart
God she gets on my tits and not in a good way.

Like she would pay any attention to Scott if he told her not to sleep in a certain position.

10 lb my auntie arse!! I'm waiting on this baby to come out at 7lb 3oz haha

• Haha
As if she's carrying a 10 pounder, I'd be very surprised. What a bleeping wonder woman she is though going to the gym until 37 weeks 🥱
I'm sick of her constantly bragging about how bloody amazing she is, just duck off you annoying immature bleep.
Can't bleeping stand the insufferable witch.

This is possibly the worst time of year to follow Ron's Instagram. All those cringe photos that she makes trucker take of her looking so "happy" next to a Christmas tree. Everyone having fun in Christmas PJ's and relaxing, she's flexing in a tiny skirt and boots.
Well I've just found out all her family have covid. Including the trucker. So she's either going to be breaking the rules or risk getting covid if she goes round to parents with Scott

Attachments

• Wow
This is possibly the worst time of year to follow Ron's Instagram. All those cringe photos that she makes trucker take of her looking so "happy" next to a Christmas tree. Everyone having fun in Christmas PJ's and relaxing, she's flexing in a tiny skirt and boots.
Well I've just found out all her family have covid. Including the trucker. So she's either going to be breaking the rules or risk getting covid if she goes round to parents with Scott
She lives with Scott though so why will she be alone? If he's got it she's been around him already? so what is she going to do? Go to a hotel on her own so she's not around him Christmas Day?

Everything is so dramatic! Notice that info is not on the gram!! She will break restrictions to go, no way will she do what is right.

Why does she put exclamation marks after emojis 😤!!
Honestly, everything she does gets on my last wick.

• Haha
Notice she has no real concern for family. Just poor me me me and it ruining Christmas. She cares so much for them possibly getting very sick or hospitalised that she has to take a selfie and post.🤡 And mention boob milk again. She is unbelievable 🙄🙄

Her bedroom completely reflects her personality, dull as tit, no warmth in there at all.

All her family has covid, Scott has covid, so what has she done? Ship him off? He's allowed to be in his home? It's all self, self, self. However I don't believe for one minute she won't go to mummy Wyn's, she'd get umbilical whiplash from the speed of getting next to mummsy.

So I've just been thinking, she posted on Twitter 6 hrs ago about her family having COVID. And Scott.
So the time between PCR test and result is usually 24hrs ish? And it's normally done off the back of a positive lateral flow, which must've been done yesterday.
That means she's been out walking this morning and to the gym today whilst knowing Scott has had positive results. That's why she's been posting covid tests for the last few days, she's testing to see if she has it too.
She should have been isolating with positive results in the household. Especially with Omicron.

But I guess nobody matters if it stops her getting her steps and workouts in. Screw everyone else's Christmas hey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.