Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she moaning that he was out late?
Looks like she as out with her mates too last night. I say “mates”, I mean the one and only friend that she has

Reactions: 4
Looks like Scott broke curfew!! Roxy Mussolini ain't happy!!

That pregnancy body post is a load of BOLLOCKS!!
Roxy Mussolini 😂😂😂
When my fella goes out with his mates I insist they get an apartment in town so I don’t have to be arsed about what time he got home & be woken up. I like my sleep & the bed to myself.

And defo absolute bollocks about living her body. She’s spent the whole pregnancy banging on about her body before we she was preggo. She was sobbing in the shower 4 weeks ago FFS

Reactions: 2
Looks like Scott broke curfew!! Roxy Mussolini ain't happy!! Seriously though who moans when their partner has a night out? If she believes it was just a few drinks with the lads, she will believe anything.

That pregnancy body post is a load of BOLLOCKS!!
She knows he was a cheater. Didn't he cheat when he got with her? With how obviously insecure she is I bet she was a hormonal raging nightmare when he snuck in the door. Smelling him and everything 🤣🤣

Now she is off acting like a 10 year old. How absolutely boring and miserable is her life.

Reactions: 3
She’s the snottiest girl about! Her insta amazes me total different personality on it. In person just snarls at anyone.

God I remember when she was with that vile blag doctor who posted sex vids of some poor girl and recked her life.

Her brothers are friendly on the other hand!

Where are all the likes Ron? No one wants to see the same exact gym workout over and over again. Unless you pay for the likes of course 🤣

Was that doc the one she did her pathetic photo shoot for?
She also used to regurgitate that scientific paper she co-authored as well because of him😂😭
Her name is slap bang in the middle of the list of authors which means she had very, very little input in the overall paper.
I used to cringe when she posted it and claimed she was “smart as well as fit” 😩

that comment from the midwife saying the baby will come easier and quicker because she’s training is also such a poor comment to make. That’s a load of 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What used to make me laugh was when she'd go on about her & her brothers legs, how they inherited the same genes.
Both had spindly, popeye legs before they became obsessed with themselves & the gym.
She chats so much tit, it blows my mind that this is a grown ass woman in her 30's, she needs to grow up before that poor child of hers arrives.

She also used to regurgitate that scientific paper she co-authored as well because of him😂😭
Her name is slap bang in the middle of the list of authors which means she had very, very little input in the overall paper.
I used to cringe when she posted it and claimed she was “smart as well as fit” 😩

that comment from the midwife saying the baby will come easier and quicker because she’s training is also such a poor comment to make. That’s a load of 💩
The midwifes comment strikes me as quite irresponsible actually. So if you haven’t been obsessively training like her then your labour will be longer? I think I’m taking it all too personally but it annoys me.
I know 2 people recently who trained hard all way through pregnancy & ended up with emergency c section.
Plus look at people like Gemma Atkinson - she is fit as anything & massively takes care of herself but again, ended up with an emergency c section.

She only ever engages with people that are blowing smoke up her arse.

She has such an inflated opinion of herself, but if anything all the lies prove is that she clearly hasn't got the life she wants.

She's living in a grey tiny house with a cheating trucker boyfriend, who doesn't look like he's putting a ring on it anytime soon. She spends most of her time online or in the gym, the only females she really engages with are her brothers girlfriends, 1 friend and mum?

You could offer me millions for her life and I'd turn you down flat.

The midwifes comment strikes me as quite irresponsible actually. So if you haven’t been obsessively training like her then your labour will be longer? I think I’m taking it all too personally but it annoys me.
I know 2 people recently who trained hard all way through pregnancy & ended up with emergency c section.
Plus look at people like Gemma Atkinson - she is fit as anything & massively takes care of herself but again, ended up with an emergency c section.
No, I don’t think you’ve taken it personally at all. When I was pregnant, I took the midwives words as absolute gospel as I didn’t have a bloody clue and I was so naive to the situation. Plus midwives don’t have a clue when it’s your first- everyone carries/delivers differently.

Nothing could have prepared me for the tit I went through 😂 I was told I had large baby with low and unlikely risks associated. Everything that could have gone wrong, did…. I was like a deer in headlights.
She keeps mentioning she’s having a big baby, if that’s the case she will likely be induced,… god speed 😎

It’s a load of shite, I’m slim but unfit as duck, the only exercise I used to get was dancing in Popworld until 3am once a week and mine flew out in 6 hours with minimal damage. I was lucky. That’s what it is, luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
54AA4B1E-2E4A-4F48-BCE0-6D19B7BC1F55.png
Another day, another throwback pic 🤣🤣🤣
Is this some kind of medical condition because it’s not normal to be so obsessed with past pics of yourself!!

• Haha
Agree with you ladies. I trained like an obsessive weirdo (didn’t post it online - it’s embarrassing to be so self obsessed) and ended up having an emergency C section. They did say after that my abs were literally gripping the poor kid in. In hindsight I should have just chilled out & let myself relax. She’ll have the learn the hard way like I did.

As for that throwback. She only likes it because she looks like she has a full breast - is there a day where she doesn’t obsess over the past and/or over her tits? YAWN

• Heart
Trying to get some company or place to gift her one or loan her one for free. It's such an obvious move. She is so transparent. She will do or try anything she reads in a book as long as someone gifts it to her. Wish these companies realised what a cold snarly c*NT she actually is.

Attachments

Trying to get some company or place to gift her one or loan her one for free. It's such an obvious move. She is so transparent. She will do or try anything she reads in a book as long as someone gifts it to her. Wish these companies realised what a cold snarly c*NT she actually is.
She's got all these grand plans.... that are going to be shot to tit once the first contraction hits! She's doesn't strike me as someone who'd be able to deal with what's about to come! She's a wuss, god help Scott in that birthing room,

• Haha
She's got all these grand plans.... that are going to be shot to tit once the first contraction hits! She's doesn't strike me as someone who'd be able to deal with what's about to come! She's a wuss, god help Scott in that birthing room,
Agreed. She cried on every mountain walk. She has no idea what is coming 🤣🤣 It's brilliant she thinks tea, dates and that disgusting massage she keeps mentioning for her creep followers, will do any good. Ok hun.

It's over sharing to the extreme telling sleazy men that you're giving yourself a perineal massage.
Does she think it's sexy?
Thing is with Roxy, she shares all this tit but would kick off if a guy said anything about it to her.

She really is a gigantic bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.