Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think she believes the massage comments is sexy. NOBODY needs to think about a woman doing that to prep for birth. Keep it private for gods sake 🙄

Also, why does she act like she’s some sort of fountain of knowledge in regards to childbirth?

Reactions: 1
I really do think she believes the massage comments is sexy. NOBODY needs to think about a woman doing that to prep for birth. Keep it private for gods sake 🙄

Also, why does she act like she’s some sort of fountain of knowledge in regards to childbirth?
That's the worst part. Someone who talks about the birthing process but has never gone through it. No one can ever fully understand until it happens to you. But Ron has always been the BEST at everything and the most knowledgeable 🙄🙄🙄 It's easy to see why she has lost thousands of followers. She is the last person any pregnant woman wants to hear/see/listen to.

Reactions: 3
Latest post, second video in, look at the witches face when someone dares to walk past the stuck up bleep.
The gym isn't just for you, Roxy. You don't own it & the whole bleeping world doesn't revolve around you either. Seriously who the actual duck does she think is?
Eeeeeeeugh she is absolutely vile 😤

Reactions: 4
According to the headband, that's Scott doing a roll in front of the camera. Obviously to take the piss. He knows how worthless and stupid her workout posts are.

But here's the thing, she made the post. She took the time to edit the videos. She left that in there on purpose. For what? It actually just shows what a snooty little c*nt she is. She didn't need to post that part of the video. If my hubby did that, I would burst out laughing and it would be funny. But it's just telling of their relationship. She snarls and keeps on going. She has no sense of humour whatsoever. Like anyone watching on ig actually gives a f*CK about her workouts 🥱🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Latest post, second video in, look at the witches face when someone dares to walk past the stuck up bleep.
The gym isn't just for you, Roxy. You don't own it & the whole bleeping world doesn't revolve around you either. Seriously who the actual duck does she think is?
Eeeeeeeugh she is absolutely vile 😤
Seriously!! What's up Roxy is some actually working out in the gym without filming it? I know it's an alien concept to her while she playing being a gym Scorsese but it does happen that people are not obsessed with posting daily repetitive SM content.

She is without a doubt one of the most stuck up cu*ts on Insta. This is why she has no friends, this is the true her, not an ounce of personality just looking down at everyone, when she has absolutely no redeeming qualities to envy!! I'd hate to be Scott and be stuck with her! I don't see them lasting.

According to the headband, that's Scott doing a roll in front of the camera. Obviously to take the piss. He knows how worthless and stupid her workout posts are.

But here's the thing, she made the post. She took the time to edit the videos. She left that in there on purpose. For what? It actually just shows what a snooty little c*nt she is. She didn't need to post that part of the video. If my hubby did that, I would burst out laughing and it would be funny. But it's just telling of their relationship. She snarls and keeps on going. Like anyone watching on ig actually gives a f*CK about her workouts 🥱🥱
Oh yeah it's Scott, I recognise the hairband hahah. She has no sense of humour at all, the nights must drag with her. Imagine being that serious.

She was moaning the other day that he'd gone the shop and bought steak for himself and didn't get her anything even though she said she didn't want anything, he's probably had his ear chewed off before for ignoring what she says so he can't win.

Last edited:
He must have some type of sense of humour to be rocking the 80's curtains hairstyle!!

There is going to be a Scott shaped hole in the front door at some point I'm certain of that.

Something deffo went down when Scott was out! She's still harping on about it! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Ohhh I thought he was back out again tonight !

Having to let the sleaze bags know that she shaves / waxes her fanny 🙄
She really is a desperate bleeping skank.
duck off Roxy, no one gives a duck about your body, your baby or your sad, pathetic existence.

Reactions: 4
Oh she has no bleeping idea does she, laughing at the big knickers as though they're disgusting. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when you feel like your fanny is going to fall out and you're bleeding for 6 weeks solid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she has no bleeping idea does she, laughing at the big knickers as though they're disgusting. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when you feel like your fanny is going to fall out and you're bleeding for 6 weeks solid.
big knickers are essentials post birth, she’s not a clue!Let’s hope she spares us any over shares about piles 🍇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
big knickers are essentials post birth, she’s not a clue!Let’s hope she spares us any over shares about piles 🍇
She is in for the shock of her life!! She honestly thinks it's going to be one, two, three and hello baby and that's it!!

Let her run round in a thong after birth! It will be in the outside bin before she knows it!

I honestly think she's been reading the fantasy book on giving birth!

The baby will also need a coat and blanket or he/she will be freezing in this weather!

Also, her hand writing is tit!!

Reactions: 1
Please tell me she’s taking more than one pair of big knickers… and they aren’t even that big 🤦🏼‍♀️👀

She's such a psycho. NO ONE craves ground up plain chicken and broccoli. No one. Her eating disorder is so obvious.

She doesn't like or comment on any of her best mate Elemental__fitness__ posts. Only liked the one that doesn't have Ra's face and her own baby shower. She is that big of a bleep that she PURPOSELY doesn't like any posts showing her friend looking pretty. Who does that?? She is absolutely vile.

Reactions: 5
I don't know about any one else but I find the whole "Angel baby" memorabilia on the bed really odd. Why would you keep such a memento on display everyday. She clearly has issues moving on from anything, or enjoys the attention it brings? The way she's going, this baby will be made to feel like is second best, she bloody odd!!

Craving chicken and broccoli!!! My auntie arse!! She hasn't nutritionally looked after herself at all throughout this pregnancy. It's all about being as lean as possible to get her figure back ASAP the sad fu*k. She may aswell have "I've an eating disorder" tattooed on her forehead.

• Haha
She's such a psycho. NO ONE craves ground up plain chicken and broccoli. No one. Her eating disorder is so obvious.

She doesn't like or comment on any of her best mate Elemental__fitness__ posts. Only liked the one that doesn't have Ra's face and her own baby shower. She is that big of a bleep that she PURPOSELY doesn't like any posts showing her friend looking pretty. Who does that?? She is absolutely vile.
God I’ve just seen… I thought OF COURSE you are craving chicken and broccoli you absolute athlete 🙄

she will be eating dust when the baby comes to lose the 2lbs she’s put on but preaching on how she is “listening to her body” 😴😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.