Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s going to be shocked PP, particularly if she thinks she will be going on all these adventures and competing at CF comps.. she’s putting A LOT of pressure on herself!

Reactions: 3
Exactly why I unfollowed her because I don’t feel like she is a positive person to follow when pregnant especially at a similar point to her. I will be avoiding anything to do with her postpartum as im sure she will be boasting 🤣
She aches my brain. Imagine the toxicity she’d bring to your life? She’s a drama Queen that likes everythinnnngggggg to revolve around her.

No you don’t need to be seeing any of her negative tit, she’s one messed up puppy!

Just look after yourself and eat as much as you like over Xmas and enjoy it. Do you know what you are having? I think her postpartum is going to be a car crash!

I can’t believe she’s selling her baby shower outfit already. I’d have kept it, memories and all but she’s all for the show, she has absolutely no depth at all.

Reactions: 2
How many videos are we going to now be subjected to of her baby moving in her belly?! Seems to be her new latest thing 🙄😩🥴

And what was the need for posting that pic of Scott’s ass?! 🤢🤮

My friend was like this, completely over the top exercising when she was pregnant and when she came to give birth she really struggled as her abs wouldn’t relax and they all torn, and she was in abject agony and she couldn’t push properly, I’m not saying the same thing will happen but……. 👌🏻😂
I’ve always trained hard (but I don’t post it all over the internet) and this is EXACTLY what happened to me. Be warned Roxy.

She defI knows about this thread. My mate posted a screen shot of the thread on his stories saying ‘finally other people hve noticed’ and tagged her in. It’s how I know this thread existed. When I asked him about it he said that she blocked him after seeing herself tagged in his story 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How many videos are we going to now be subjected to of her baby moving in her belly?! Seems to be her new latest thing 🙄😩🥴

And what was the need for posting that pic of Scott’s ass?! 🤢🤮
GREY CORDUROY JOGGERS 🤢🤮 I’d be worrying if my hubby had an arse like Kim K! Men are not supposed too 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I bet none of you knew she had a tiny human in her tummy did you?
Thanks for letting us know hun 🥴

Reactions: 4
Every story has 😂😂😂😂😂

She is the most unfunny person I've ever seen. Nothing is funny. She is such a boring bleep. Another family WhatsApp group screenshot about advent calendars. Grow the duck up. The lorry drivers fat arse in joggers. My GAWD no one cares!!!!!

• Haha
She aches my brain. Imagine the toxicity she’d bring to your life? She’s a drama Queen that likes everythinnnngggggg to revolve around her.

No you don’t need to be seeing any of her negative tit, she’s one messed up puppy!

Just look after yourself and eat as much as you like over Xmas and enjoy it. Do you know what you are having? I think her postpartum is going to be a car crash!

I can’t believe she’s selling her baby shower outfit already. I’d have kept it, memories and all but she’s all for the show, she has absolutely no depth at all.

Yep it isn’t surprising she doesn’t appear to have many friends. I’m having a boy 😊 … I’ve been watching what I eat this time round but I arent in any rush to go back to calorie counting.

She is just the biggest attention seeker. Even the posts in the gym I’ve just seen, staring round making sure everyone’s looking. Is anybody actually watching the videos thinking oooh look she’s on a bike what an inspiration.

• Haha
I wonder if she photoshopped his ass like she used to photoshop her own 😂🤮🤢

• Haha
As a mum to a 6 week old and someone who kept her bump “neat” 🙄 (I swear all midwives tell you that to be polite)… I had a really traumatic birth and no cycling or pelvic floor would have saved me from it.

Also the post birth body and lifestyle shock… it is a bloody shock, doesn’t matter who you are…. like I said, her whole outlook is the most unrealistic I’ve seen and heard from a new mum to be and I hope she changes this prior to the baby as she will spiral.

Her followers are dropping like flies, she needs to read the room

Reactions: 7
She right looks like a man. Zoom in. She looks miserable. Face looks bitter and sad. She is about to have a baby. Her first baby. I've never seen anyone so detached from impending motherhood. It's all just about her and her body.

Another undeclared ad. Report to ASA

Attachments

You can read between the lines that she thinks stretch marks are repulsive, she doesn't give a duck that anything she says could be making any other woman feel tit.
We should have known that the chosen one would never get them though 🙄
No stretch marks, no heartburn
Saint Roxanne, the patron saint of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now that we are aware she knows about this thread, this is definitely not coincidence.

She posted a workout with poor likes, 231 likes, on 16 November. All the ones prior are between 100-200.

I posted on this thread on 17 Nov, showing all the poor workout and post likes.

On 19 Nov, her pregnancy test gets 1200. And then the workout one on 20 Nov gets over 900! And every post since then has been over 1000.

Obvious she has bought likes. Could you even be arsed? Her following count has dropped 100 a day and she wants us to think 1500 people liked her boring gym posts. U ok hun? 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

You can read between the lines that she thinks stretch marks are repulsive, she doesn't give a duck that anything she says could be making any other woman feel tit.
We should have known that the chosen one would never get them though 🙄
No stretch marks, no heartburn
Saint Roxanne, the patron saint of bullshit
Give me my stretch marks, decent looks and my cracking effervescent A1 personality 😏😂any day of the week, compared to Roxy dead eyes, cow smelling, android, dull as tit, got to buy likes, no real friends, natural bio oil but slaps tons of fake tan on, man face, gym, gym, gym, gym, gym, gym, gym, gym Winstanley 👱🏽‍♂️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s going to be so upset if she gets stretch marks 😂 I was a gloating bastard and was stretch mark free until 37 weeks and then they all came in. My friends came in post baby….

My mum didn’t get stretch marks either, of course it’s genetics 🥴🥴🥴🥴 godspeed girl 🙃

One thing I always find amazing about Roxy is how she always manages to find a meme to post to explain her exact mood at that time. Case in point…

4064D5E2-6333-4D9C-879C-6F04778B86F2.png

I mean how does she genuinely have the time to search through for a meme everytime?! She does this so often!!

It’s actually really sad that she feels the need to post memes and pretend that they relate to her life at that moment, just so she can look like she has a personality and has a happy life and get likes or story reactions so she feels like she has friends.

This is an interesting read

Already counting down the days until she can be a CrossFit athlete again. No bother that you have a baby now. She doesn't even care about this baby. It's actually scary and concerning reading her posts.

600 likes in 3 hours. Not a chance in hell those are real likes 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Two midwives have now commented...
Oh do duck off Roxy.
She is so going to be one of those women who brag that they were working out right through their pregnancy & labour making other new mothers out there feel like tit.
I worked out during all 4 of my pregnancies, but I didn't need to document it and ram it down peoples throats, I just quietly got on with it.
She has to post EVERYTHING- From IBS to her breasts growing through pregnancy, she keeps duck all private.

Even the hashtags are annoying 🙄

I've just googled her & saw this 😂😂😂
Veterinary Surgeon indeed 🤥
😱 can’t she be reported for this? Like you can’t claim to be a solicitor if you’re not type thing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.