Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
I’m thinking she was pregnant based on her latest post, which is very sad if correct.
Yes I think so. Which is sad, she does like to play these cryptic posts though doesn’t she?

She’s exceptionally rude to anyone that asks her a question or questions her narrative! Some poor bloke asked her about milk & meat and got his head royally bitten off!!

Reactions: 1

Bradshawsshoes

I know, used to see her in the gym and the difference to her photos is crazy. Also she absolutely self obsessed to the point of insanity I think. Makes me laugh she proclaims loyalty and hates cheating men when her fella is known for it
I think something has gone on. She’s back to the underwear selfies! He’s not had a mention since her insta sabbatical over new year! I have a look over insta but by god I couldn’t live my life through it like she does!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who gets their make up professionally done for their baby shower?
My daughter has had 2, she put a bit of lippy & mascara on & went and enjoyed herself.
Saying that tho my daughter isn't a vain, insufferable thunder cunt like Winstanley.

How many selfies will she post today looking for likes & comments from the sleazeballs who follow her 🤮

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
The melodrama is back….. something happened 4 months ago that completely floored me….. I’ll talk about it again!! She completley reveals in being cryptic, we know she’ll tell everyone, she can’t keep anything private 🤦🏻‍♀️

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
They are going to be the worst parents. At a spa and constantly on their phones. She's complaining about him taking too long. Always has to publicly criticize him. Maybe he was texting his side piece, that's why 👀🥴

Going on about Aperol. Posting in black and white so you can't tell he's an ugly ginger cunt. I pity the fly on the wall that has to hear them two all night. Bickering. Her cry arsing and moaning. BAAAABBBBBE...... SCOOOTTTTTTTTT fucking cringe

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Nice to see the "baby daddy" put his best binnies hat on for the great unveiling to the adoring fans. Is that what kind of truck he drives? A bin lorry?

That poor kid is going to get bullied with Ron as it's mum as it is, without her giving it the initials- BJ. School boy error there.

Scoooooottttt, I want to train for the second time today, can you look after BJ again.

Ron, trucker and BJ, not exactly the IG family she always dreamed of. 🥴

Monkey47

VIP Member
If she's not double-jabbed she will still have to isolate for the full 10 days if she's in close contact of a positive case. Depends if she's jabbed or not?

He could be faking for a bit a peace? I would 🤣🤣
She’s definitely jabbed - she’s gone on & on enough on stories when she’s had it done

Liljojo

Shes just not a very nice persor or friend. Everything is always about her, attention on her, and brought back to her. Theres a reason girls dont have very many friends

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
The very moment I saw her depressed post at Christmas and this emoji 🌈 I knew exactly what she was trying to say. She can't keep anything private. Even something that should be private will be done in a cryptic post. She can't help herself. She needs the attention so bad! She has never once complimented someone and left it at that. She always has to make it about her. Every fucking time. It's exhausting. No wonder everyone in her real life hate her.

See her snarling face on the bike in the gym? How dare any peasant folk workout in the presence of her greatness!!

I want to hear the details on this so bad! 😂😏
She completely thinks she's a cut above everyone, it radiates off her. She has absolutely no discretion whatsoever. Even when she wrote about her miscarriage, she wrote some horrible things about her friend. She really has no awareness of anyone else's feelings.

I don't know the full details, it's just what I heard on the grapevine that there was a cross over (doesn't surprise me as she's definitely all about herself)

You could tell there was something as she can't hold water and for once it wasn't all over SM! Also reading other posts he has form???

Hanna21

Chatty Member
He whole house is grey, grey was so 2019, it's her personality to a tee.

From her posts, the baby will only be allowed walking up hills, drinking milk and eating protein! She is going to bore it into submission.
Oh god can see it now, baby in a carrier and Roxy going on about how *she* made it up a mountain 2hours post delivery or something ridiculous. Then the getting back into shape comparisons …. we know how she loves a comparison 🙄

• Haha

XxPopxX

I really do think she believes the massage comments is sexy. NOBODY needs to think about a woman doing that to prep for birth. Keep it private for gods sake 🙄

Also, why does she act like she’s some sort of fountain of knowledge in regards to childbirth?

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Has she had a boob job? I remember her talking about getting one a couple of years back, and then was something about a lumpectomy, but now she seems to love shoving her tits all over her IG grid. It's embarrassing she's behaving that way when she's expecting a baby.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Her face...What has she done?
Do people really think she's attractive? Lay off the botox & fillers girl, it's beginning to look awful on you.
She loves herself so much!! I saw her boyfriend out jogging yesterday. They’ve just got back from holiday and he’s out and leaves her to all the washing 🤣 they need lives other than exercise!! They must have the most regimented sex life 🤭🤣

• Haha

Bradshawsshoes

She has to get the erect pierced nipple in shot of course 🙄
Jesus H!
I'm all for self love & appreciation, but fuck me she is besotted with herself 😏
To be honest I don’t think she has much in her life. Yes she has exercise but you can’t fill your life with that! I know we’re in lockdown but hers is always the same regardless. She has no kids, pets etc, nothing else to focus on but herself and her boyfriend has been noticeable absent since Xmas 🧐

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Haha that account is brilliant! She will hate seeing that.

She still hasn't posted. She knows she can't post as we are all watching. Her next post needs to be amazing otherwise it'll bomb without bought likes. Can guarantee it won't be one of her stupid workout vids.

The one post said - don't zoom in on my toes. Didn't she say once that Scott likes feet and kept looking at some celebrities? Ever since then I noticed she ALWAYS covers her toes in stories and pics. Now we see why 😬😬🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He definitely needs to get his foot fetish elsewhere, cos it won't be for hers. 🥴🥴
Jesus!!! They will give me nightmares!!! Someone didn’t have Clark’s shoes as a kid!!

XxPopxX

I’ve had to unfollow her. I am finding the constant pregnancy updates unbearable & I am a week behind her with my second baby. Her constant showing off about how amazing she is during this pregnancy is actually not helpful to people as she pretends she is trying to be… She can spend hours in the gym because she has no other responsibilities right now. Can’t wait to see how she juggles her three hour sessions and Instagram showing off when the baby comes & doesn’t sleep on a night.