Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Maybe baba shit through all the white outfits already. I love that she stated this Winstanley tradition. The internet will be watching for those all white outfits for three months!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow her. I am finding the constant pregnancy updates unbearable & I am a week behind her with my second baby. Her constant showing off about how amazing she is during this pregnancy is actually not helpful to people as she pretends she is trying to be… She can spend hours in the gym because she has no other responsibilities right now. Can’t wait to see how she juggles her three hour sessions and Instagram showing off when the baby comes & doesn’t sleep on a night.
I thought the same thing when she fell pregnant. I knew she would be a nightmare to follow. Pregnant women with all the hormones do NOT want to hear her be a know it all and continually show she is better than everyone. That's another reason she has lost 2k followers. Men don't want it and women can't stand her. Have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy and you can catch the highlights of her cuntiness here 😂😂

She thinks this pertains to her?? Those boys got death threats. Their families got death treats. They were told to go kill themselves. What does she get? Maybe a dm that says, get over yourself. Your arse isn't all that. Stop being such a twat online.

She is absolutely vile. Complete self absorbed spoilt brat who is out of touch with reality.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The going silent on insta was one of the most attention seeking things she’s pulled in a while, and she pulls a lot.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.
She really thinks she is something special, I don't know how the boyfriend puts up with her constant attention seeking.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Every single story ends with a 😂 emoji. Has anyone ever laughed out loud or cried laughing at any stupid thing she has said? She is not funny. At all. She is the most boring twat on the planet. She thinks she can compete post baby? Hahahahahah Hey men, don't forget that when I pop this thing out, I'll get right back to being a piece of arse to look at!!! A pic of her arm getting a blood test. Nothing she has to say is even close to interesting. No. One. Cares.

Attachments

XxPopxX

Here she goes again 😴 … Maybe I’m more sensitive because I’m pregnant but it’s almost an insult when she’s basically saying if you’re not doing this you’ll end up with a “mamma butt” - not all of us have time to spend hours in the gym 🤣 I’m in decent shape at 25 weeks with 2nd baby and exercise 2/3 times a week and walk everyday after work but clearly I’m not up to roxys acceptable standards 🙏

Attachments

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Oh get to fuck you annoying little girl.
Sick of fucking hearing about her pregnancy if I'm honest!!
So incredibly boring. Everyone is sick of it. She is losing followers everyday. She doesn't appeal to anyone anymore. The men leave obviously. Young women don't want to see that, not interested. Pregnant women will find her incredibly off putting. Workout/CrossFit types don't care about her modification or over exaggerating. She hates that her posts appeal to no one. It's probably why she does almost all now in stories and not many posts. Her post numbers are embarassing.😂😂

NotAHun

I don't believe she knows about this thread as she is still going on about that one 'troll' saying that she shouldn't wear a crop top.
As per usual tho her arse lickers think anyone who says anything negative are jealous 🥱
This is what I said. I'm not 100% convinced she knows about this thread on her because she is the type of person who would post about it on her stories in some way a bit more direct than throw sneaky shade

She hasnt been posting. Only stories. She knows shes been rumbled. A successful veterinary surgeon like herself shouldnt need to buy likes

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She's pathetic, she is like a teenage girl the way she goes on.
Pissed me off when she said she cried when she saw her body changing, fucking hell does she not realise the number of women out there who would kill to see their bodies change & grow a baby.
She even hashtags #pregnancyboobs - Fuck off you attention seeking twat, all she is interested in is sleazy men salivating over her pics, hence why she keeps reposting pre pregnancy photos.
I used to really enjoy her account until I realised that everything she does is for validation.
Haha check out her stories today. Body image and boobs.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Oh god I must have missed that.
How embarrassing for her, more mature women would keep their dignity intact and just move on.
Any excuse to show herself half naked though.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Her post today completely contradicts what she said on the ig live. But she can say whatever she wants, since if anyone points it out on her post, she'll just delete and block 🙄

She is such a monotone, boring, self absorbed twat. You could tell she loved bragging about her 3 hours a day, 6 days a week in the gym. Good luck with that with a baby. Scotts trucker wage isn't paying for a full time nanny 😂

And I don't know if it will help, but I've been reporting her to ASA.org.uk almost everyday. So sick of her not using the proper ad.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She's a crank 🥴
I'll show off my arse, but don't dare mention my arse.
I'll show off my tits, but don't dare mention my tits.
I'll show off my bump, but don't dare mention my bump.

Just fuck right off you attention seeking cunt!!
🤣🤣 I think that sums up this entire thread about her in a nutshell 👏🏻

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who reckons she is in labour?
Giving birth to the longest, strongest baby the world has ever seen & in record breaking time 🙄

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow her. I am finding the constant pregnancy updates unbearable & I am a week behind her with my second baby. Her constant showing off about how amazing she is during this pregnancy is actually not helpful to people as she pretends she is trying to be… She can spend hours in the gym because she has no other responsibilities right now. Can’t wait to see how she juggles her three hour sessions and Instagram showing off when the baby comes & doesn’t sleep on a night.
I literally have a two week old (my first) and my god, I don’t even know how you’d fit in a gym session 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭