Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocacolazero

I fucking hope and pray she doesn't do a talking video like she did with her boob.
I honestly thought she had been diagnosed with cancer the way she carried on, yes finding any lump must be terrifying and I'd not wish that on anyone, but because she exaggerates EVERYTHING, people are bound to question her about this "near death experience"
It's the wording she uses for dramatic impact that riles me.
There's just no fucking need.
Completely agree - it’s the over dramatisation of everything. It’s appalling and all the time whilst bigging herself up “…nothing I couldn’t handle….”.
She ooozes insecurity
On another point - ok she’s got some muscle mass. Not exactly hard in this day and age especially with all the supplements she chugs down.
but to be honest, for all the training she does I would expect her to have a much better physique. Bet mummy Wyn looked the same at her age without the training -i.e. the training is doing nothing in reality it’s just genetics - she comes from a tall muscular family (hence why she can’t grow a booty and the pictures are doctored).
In 10 years IMO she (likes other cross fitters) will have serious ligament abs arthritis issues - many drs are already calling it.

Reactions: 1

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She's Pregnant.

Hopefully She Doesn't Go Through The Trauma Of Miscarrying Again But Climbing Up A Mountain Whilst Pregnant Is Fucking Stupid.
I saw 🤦🏻‍♀️

Exactly, you’ve had a miscarriage and got pregnant again and had a heavy bleed so then you think “oohhh I know, let’s climb a mountain” all for a photo op!! Maria von Trapp needs to chill out!!l

Anyone who’s telling her to take it easy is getting an earful, and her “physio” is advising her what to do when pregnant!!! Bizarre!!!

ThePidge

VIP Member
She has to get the erect pierced nipple in shot of course 🙄
Jesus H!
I'm all for self love & appreciation, but fuck me she is besotted with herself 😏
noticed the skirting boards behind her are at complete different levels 🙄still photoshopping I see.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
The training she’s doing! 😬🙄I don’t care if you’ve been cleared to train by god himself! If you’ve miscarried and had a heavy bleed with your second pregnancy all within 7 months, You put the weights down and relax! She’s truly obsessed with the gym!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Their fridge is pathetic- Tupperware meals & a pineapple stick.
We eat healthy the majority of the time, but fucking hell I wouldn't be doing this at 40 weeks pregnant, it's 2022 Ron, men know where the twatting kitchen is or better still get him a couple of takeaway menus 🙄
Their lives are so bland and boring, you just know that they shag in the missionary position with the lights off 🥴
Sex with her is defo strictly nighty up, nighty down.

I agree, they must live the most dull life. You can tell by their home, not an ounce of colour anywhere, they stick to the same routine everyday, same food, exercise, well for now they do, that's about to be shot to shit with the baby coming.

Hope my oxytocin levels are ok!!! Seriously, 🤦🏻‍♀️ She tries to sound like she's so intelligent but ends up coming across as an unintelligent controlling twat.

Getting all Scott's food ready? Isn't he allowed to eat without supervision? I give this relationship 2 years tops!! #Freescott

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
And she's gone up FOUR bra sizes at 16 weeks 🤥 I smell 🐂💩

I wish she'd stop moaning about not being able to drink or eat steak or how hard it is to see her body change.

Fuck off you melt, who gives a shit about any of that when you are having a baby.
Embrace it and stfu, my god she is so bloody insufferable.
She will never embrace it and just enjoy being pregnant as she will have nothing to post then. God she's unbelievably vapid!!

Pamela Anderson impersonator from the front...... URM no!! Pamela actually has a personality and isn't self obsessed! Hence why she stopped posting in January!!

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
big knickers are essentials post birth, she’s not a clue!Let’s hope she spares us any over shares about piles 🍇
She is in for the shock of her life!! She honestly thinks it's going to be one, two, three and hello baby and that's it!!

Let her run round in a thong after birth! It will be in the outside bin before she knows it!

I honestly think she's been reading the fantasy book on giving birth!

The baby will also need a coat and blanket or he/she will be freezing in this weather!

Also, her hand writing is shit!!

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
You're so right @bradshawsshoes101 - radiates no warmth, and dead behind the eyes. It’s rare you find someone like that & with that obsessive compulsive and continuous commitment to ‘being the best’, she really is one of the more scary Instagram attention seekers.

So I wonder what happened in their perfect childhood for all of the siblings to have that same desperate drive. Such a strange family.
Apart from the Gym, work and Scott (note the order haha) I don't think she really has much in her life, hence why she hangs around with her brothers and their girlfriends. I bet her friends can only handle her in small doses.

Such a weird family dynamic? She's openly talked about two of them have had pretty serious eating disorders? That comes from body image being a factor within the family?

Again she even talks about how her parents only got married recently to protect their pensions! Who does that? Who talks about your parents private business online to complete strangers?

Last edited:

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I think so too. I can appreciate she wants to stay fit and healthy during the pregnancy, but I don't think I'd be putting my baby at any kind of risk by climbing bloody mountains. I'm sure there are safer forms of activity/ exercise she could be doing 🙄

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She couldn't live a day without the attention of social media. She says she is protective of family. Oh you mean like her police brother anger issues? Her parents just recently getting married for tax purposes? 🤣 Or holding dying Auntie Lee's hand and posting it?? Yeah she is all for privacy online.

And look how she bites people's heads off if the comment isn't a kiss arse one. Such a vile human being.
I saw this, the way she turned on that woman and for what? Vile bitch, she needs bringing down a peg or two!