Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been over training & body obsessing to get over her eating disorder? 😂 Roxymoron… err I mean oxymoron 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone ready to watch her live ig? I've had three very active pregnancies, but let's all hear from someone who isn't even through one and has no idea what she's talking about 🤡 Should be entertaining. 2 hours away and I'm ready for it!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has no emotion toward that baby whatsoever. Referring to bump getting in the way. The best quote "I want to get back to competitive CrossFit after I'm finished with this pregnancy and post natal...." Not an ounce of loving mother there. Honestly the coldest woman I have ever seen. Never seen anything quite like it.

She has no emotion toward that baby whatsoever. Referring to bump getting in the way. The best quote "I want to get back to competitive CrossFit after I'm finished with this pregnancy and post natal...." Not an ounce of loving mother there. Honestly the coldest woman I have ever seen. Never seen anything quite like it.
It’s so robotic “finished with this pregnancy” … I want to get my fitness back after my second pregnancy now but my first priority will be caring for my baby. I can’t wait for her side by side post partum photos 😴😴😴

Reactions: 2
She radiates no warmth or personality.
You can see her resting witch face even with a bloody mask on.

She couldn't photoshop or filter what she looked like there & I bet she hated it!!
Without a face full of make up or a pose she really isn't all that is she?! 😏

Omg I couldn't believe it when I heard her say this!! It's almost like she thinks that all she has to do is carry the baby for 9 months, pop it out and she's done, life carries on as it was. She has zero concept of what's about to hit her! She is really not prepared at all for the reality of being a mother!! Especially one whose partner works away a lot. Mind you, like we've said before, she will probably just palm the baby off to her mum

Reactions: 5
Omg I couldn't believe it when I heard her say this!! It's almost like she thinks that all she has to do is carry the baby for 9 months, pop it out and she's done, life carries on as it was. She has zero concept of what's about to hit her! She is really not prepared at all for the reality of being a mother!! Especially one whose partner works away a lot. Mind you, like we've said before, she will probably just palm the baby off to her mum
Wait until those day 3 emotions hit!! She honestly thinks she going to just pop this baby out and carry on regardless! She's deluded. She can read all the books she wants, nothing compares to the reality!

Special guest 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she was bloody loving that!!

I knit and maybe if she wasn't a bleep I'd have done some jackets for her.......NOT🤣

• Haha
Wait until those day 3 emotions hit!! She honestly thinks she going to just pop this baby out and carry on regardless! She's deluded. She can read all the books she wants, nothing compares to the reality!

Special guest 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she was bloody loving that!!

I knit and maybe if she wasn't a bleep I'd have done some jackets for her.......NOT🤣
They have to be white though, cos it's a Winstanley tradition 🙄
Set of cranks the lot of them!!

Her post today completely contradicts what she said on the ig live. But she can say whatever she wants, since if anyone points it out on her post, she'll just delete and block 🙄

She is such a monotone, boring, self absorbed twit. You could tell she loved bragging about her 3 hours a day, 6 days a week in the gym. Good luck with that with a baby. Scotts trucker wage isn't paying for a full time nanny 😂

And I don't know if it will help, but I've been reporting her to ASA.org.uk almost everyday. So sick of her not using the proper ad.

Unless you already have a date to be induced or a section planned ( which I doubt at 28 weeks) then you won't know when baby will be born.

Trust her to have a photoshoot planned, I wonder if Scott will be part of the pregnancy shoot or if it'll all be about Roxy as usual 🥱
I'd have been more shocked if she didn't do a photo shoot! The last one was to show a fuckboy what he was missing.... a Grade A crank, that's all he's missing! I bet he's breathing a huge sigh of relief that he dodged that bullet!

Scott won't be involved! Roxy has manifested this baby all on her own! She's letting him nowhere near her photo shoot! He needs a bloody good scrub down with detol and a decent haircut! He looks like he should be in Hanson circa 1997!

How many pics of her "huge" (her words) boobs will she talk about?

• Heart
She knows what she's doing, talk about her breast size and it gets her attention PLUS it'll gain her engagement on her post from all the sleazy, filthy, pervy men she has following her.
That then brings in the freebies that the vain witch NEVER declares as Ads.
How many pics will she post of her tits & arse this weekend. How truly bleeping sad that she can't get bump pics taken and keep them private!!

Eeew she is just vile!

6EC2A029-1176-43BA-A0FA-AEDB4BB50AEC.png
Howling laughing at this post…. She did WHAT before her previous photo shoot? If that’s not a sign of an unwell person, then I don’t know what is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.