Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t leave us hanging 😂 ☕
No way! Tell us everything. Every detail 🤣🤣
Was she snarling?
Screaming. I was only going in for a covid test as I’m being admitted. Seen her taking photos of her arm where she had a blood test and then it clicked who it was, then text my husband laughing.

She was sat working on her iPad with her LV bag on the chair next to her wearing her (vet) farm outfit 🙄 and rarely looked up, but when she did, she didn’t smile at anyone.

I was actually going to try and smile at her and it didn’t happen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The baby wearing nothing but white for 3 months has me in bulk. Who do they think they are, the Royal Family?! Get a grip! I’ll believe it when I see it, especially if she has a girl. Dip tit.

Reactions: 3
I’ve literally just walked past her at the hospital…😂
She's a proper man head isn't she! First time I saw her at the gym I was shocked at how tall, broad and beefy she was. Even my hubby commented saying that there was nothing attractive about her...only an air of desperation.

I've since kind of spoken to her....and she had naff all to say for herself - she did however comment that 'i was in shape' - yes Roxy, some of us can work out and not feel the need to spill it all over social media. I train to feel good - not look good & seek validation from strangers. Imagine that!

I cannot understand her...

She does everything for attention, yet when she gets attention, she moans about getting attention.

I need a lie down, and I've only been up 20 bleeping minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's very immature pretending to be mature. The Harry Potter obsession is crazy! She's in her 30's and acts like a pre-teen! I still adore Madonna but I'm not wearing a black net top and jumping on a plane to NYC to try my luck at becoming a megastar!!

She lacks some serious personality, even the joke videos she makes with her one friend are very forced and have no humour to them, they just act like a pair of tits. I grew out of that in my teens.

Everything in her life is for likes and comments so that she can then complain about the likes and comments she gets! I'd hate to live in her head.🤡

Reactions: 1
She's a proper man head isn't she! First time I saw her at the gym I was shocked at how tall, broad and beefy she was. Even my hubby commented saying that there was nothing attractive about her...only an air of desperation.

I've since kind of spoken to her....and she had naff all to say for herself - she did however comment that 'i was in shape' - yes Roxy, some of us can work out and not feel the need to spill it all over social media. I train to feel good - not look good & seek validation from strangers. Imagine that!
I do picture her as being very scary in person. She always brags about her height,but every group shot she shifts her weight and slouches. Her manly features, brows,jaw line, shoulders,and now belly...she must look like a monster coming toward you. And then that condescending snarl. She's such a miserable twit.

I do picture her as being very scary in person. She always brags about her height,but every group shot she shifts her weight and slouches. Her manly features, brows,jaw line, shoulders,and now belly...she must look like a monster coming toward you. And then that condescending snarl. She's such a miserable twit.
Her size reminds me of Bridget Nielsen but without the sex appeal and personality 🤣. Her build is very manly, she doesn't do herself any favours! She can stick her ass out all she wants she still looks like a walking wall! Shes such a miserable fuc*er.

Her latest a post today showing her bump, isn't praising her pregnancy but just an ode to all the eating disorders and competitions shes competed in!

I'm also not buying that this is her favourite shape to-date!! GIANT BOLLOCKS!! if it was, that would be all she talked about, not reminisce about her past (plentiful) issues! God she's just a stick figure with no sole!!

hahahaha a side by side pic of her as a baby and her scan pic :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
Don't think she can go a day without a side by side pic of her in some kind of comparison

• Haha
I can't even. There are no words for how completely psychotic this woman is 🤣🤣 It will never be about the baby. EVERYTHING has to be about her. It's quite shocking. Even the scan has to be compared to herself. She has not once treated this pregnancy as if she is becoming a mother and her whole world will change. This baby is just another prop. Another thing to talk about so she can talk about herself. Something to take selfies with, like how she used Ra's kid. Notice we haven't seen him with Auntie Rox anymore? He's been used and done with. When I don't think she can get worse, she posts this. It's astonishing the level of narcissism that she is capable of. Blows my mind 🤣🤣

And unless it's your own baby, everyone thinks so 3D scans are creepy and gross 😂😂😂

Attachments

I can't even. There are no words for how completely psychotic this woman is 🤣🤣 It will never be about the baby. EVERYTHING has to be about her. It's quite shocking. Even the scan has to be compared to herself. She has not once treated this pregnancy as if she is becoming a mother and her whole world will change. This baby is just another prop. Another thing to talk about so she can talk about herself. Something to take selfies with, like how she used Ra's kid. Notice we haven't seen him with Auntie Rox anymore? He's been used and done with. When I don't think she can get worse, she posts this. It's astonishing the level of narcissism that she is capable of. Blows my mind 🤣🤣

And unless it's your own baby, everyone thinks so 3D scans are creepy and gross 😂😂😂
She's not remotely bothered about anyone else, that's self evident. I hope her friend Ra has distanced herself a bit. That post she wrote about her miscarriage when she said she couldn't see Ra or her baby and was thinking, why me, why not them 😳seriously, think it, say it to your mum, but by god don't write it on social media!!

She has absolutely no depth of feeling for anyone but herself! The girl has issues deeper than an eating disorder!

Reactions: 3
So much to discuss today on her stories. Note she didn't say baby has to grow. She says mum has to grow. And comparing to her size at birth. Who does that?? Always the Rox show.

She's doing an ig live??? Everyone put it on the calendar and grab some popcorn. Can't wait to watch that trainwreck 🤣🤣🤣

And shouldn't Scott be painting the nursery? Making the old man do it? Want to bet this was a sly dig at Scott for not doing his fatherly duties. She's such a conniving rude twit.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.