Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A twin pic of her and her Mums placenta 😂😂😂CRYING LAUGHING

She has no mates, no grasp on reality and no idea what real life is about. That poor baby is about to get dumped for her sick mother’s illness. It’s tragic.

Reactions: 2
Transformation tuesday. Any chance she can to post an old hot pic, she will. Only ever talks about physical appearance of having this baby and nothing else. She has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

But she never loved the reflection in the mirror until now..... 🤣🤣🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Transformation Tuesday?
More like 'Don't forget how hot I was' 'Don't forget how awesome my body was before I conceived' 'Hang on in there guys I'll be back showing off my tits & arse soon enough'
She HATES not getting the attention she once did, that's why she keeps posting them.

Bore off Roxy, we have seen your pics a billion times, why do you need the attention off sleazy men? What is your life missing to do this all the time?

Transformation Tuesday?
More like 'Don't forget how hot I was' 'Don't forget how awesome my body was before I conceived' 'Hang on in there guys I'll be back showing off my tits & arse soon enough'
She HATES not getting the attention she once did, that's why she keeps posting them.

Bore off Roxy, we have seen your pics a billion times, why do you need the attention off sleazy men? What is your life missing to do this all the time?
Now there’s a comparison to her brother side by side 🤣🤣 I’ve never known anything like it! I never see a photo of my brother & think oooooh don’t we look similar let me get that on Instagram!

• Haha
Honestly she's on another level! Pretty easy to see we're related!! Is that because you both look like your dad? So what is it? She's either looks like a women or a man? I'm confused.

That yellow bikini pic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have you ever seen anyone look more uncomfortable showing off her pregnant tummy? You can see it on her face she's hating this.

She clearly hates the reality of being pregnant. Good luck in the last 3 months when the baby does some serious growing.

Halsey has posted a really good post about having a baby. Very honest and as she says her body will never be the same again...... Rox needs to take some notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Now there’s a comparison to her brother side by side 🤣🤣 I’ve never known anything like it! I never see a photo of my brother & think oooooh don’t we look similar let me get that on Instagram!
How much time does she spend going thru her phone gallery? Everyday finding old pics, throwbacks, side by sides. Then editing all those workout videos. Remember when she always complained about Scott being on his phone? Guaranteed she is on hers WAY more.

I'm done!
DONE!!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️
Who does this? Honestly? WTF! Months of spit up and poo nappies. Her parents really did a number on this family. From day one, acting like they are God's gift to the earth, dressed in all white, pure and perfect, like little angels. Seriously makes you want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮 These people scream mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm done!
DONE!!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️
Why? Just why? that's one bleeping odd family tradition!!

There are so many questions!! Why white? Why 3 months! When did this tradition start?, who was insane enough to start it? Who thought new born and constant white clothes ...cracking mix 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

How much time does she spend going thru her phone gallery? Everyday finding old pics, throwbacks, side by sides. Then editing all those workout videos. Remember when she always complained about Scott being on his phone? Guaranteed she is on hers WAY more.

Who does this? Honestly? WTF! Months of spit up and poo nappies. Her parents really did a number on this family. From day one, acting like they are God's gift to the earth, dressed in all white, pure and perfect, like little angels. Seriously makes you want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮 These people scream mental illness.
Oh you can tell the lift doesn't meet the top floor on that family!

The level of eating disorders, the family holidays when you in your late 20's. Weight and how you look being a major factor, nights out together as you don't have any other mates!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’ll tit herself when she actually has to breast feed. I exclusively breast fed for 12 months. It removes so many of your freedoms & is extremely tough on your mind & body. She doesn’t realise she’ll be squirting milk all over the squat rack when she’s back 5 minutes after the baby is born. She’s in for a shock.

Also does it weird anyone else out that she’s always banging on about breast feeding - but in the next breath sexualising her ‘ever growing boobs’ to an audience that she knows are largely perverts? She’s a proper freak

Reactions: 6
She’ll tit herself when she actually has to breast feed. I exclusively breast fed for 12 months. It removes so many of your freedoms & is extremely tough on your mind & body. She doesn’t realise she’ll be squirting milk all over the squat rack when she’s back 5 minutes after the baby is born. She’s in for a shock.

Also does it weird anyone else out that she’s always banging on about breast feeding - but in the next breath sexualising her ‘ever growing boobs’ to an audience that she knows are largely perverts? She’s a proper freak
I give her 3 weeks max. All that self sacrifice for another? Rox? No way.

She thinks she can get maternal instincts from reading books 🤣

Remember when she used to shame all of us? I can't believe people don't read!!!! Or go to the gym 4 hours a day.... We'll see how she is doing 6 months from now. 😂😂

When your milk comes in….. oh I’ll be sure to be around for that day. The over share will be next level 🤮 she’s shameful.

That snarl on her face. Most pics that aren't selfies are this. In the gym. On the mountain. No wonder Scott usually walks ahead and leaves her. The crappy condescending remarks she makes to him and the constant moaning. Plus preg hormones. She must be amazing to be around right now 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She's a bleeping nightmare. She must post about it every damn day. You'd think she was the 1st woman since the virgin mary to carry a child 🥱
I know!!!! It’s quite patronising really. Plus what I learnt when pregnant with my first is that nobody apart from you and your partner really want an update every 2 minutes! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Every single story ends with a 😂 emoji. Has anyone ever laughed out loud or cried laughing at any stupid thing she has said? She is not funny. At all. She is the most boring twit on the planet. She thinks she can compete post baby? Hahahahahah Hey men, don't forget that when I pop this thing out, I'll get right back to being a piece of arse to look at!!! A pic of her arm getting a blood test. Nothing she has to say is even close to interesting. No. One. Cares.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.