Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Haha I called it first! Knew it 😂
Bravo!! We all knew you were right!!
---
She is already unsufferable (even more than usual that is )
Precisely my thoughts when I saw this!!
---
---
Omg, I hadn’t even noticed that these actually are comparisons of the last pregnancy and this one. She’s so predictable. Why does she need to share her half naked body to strangers? She’s the biggest attention seeker ever!
Let's get prepared for more of these :rolleyes: :(😣

----

The next thread title must have something around her being preggs again. Any ideas??

Last edited:

BeenWaitingALongTime

Is that recent? Not checked her IG lately. I imagined her 2 year old assessment would be in Jan not so early. But gaaaawwd.....

She is SOOOO predictable!! 😂😂
---
I wonder what BJs BMI is though, her weight centile is way higher than her height's.
It was posted literally yesterday

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
If her kid did tell her she was having a poo, and that’s a big if considering she really doesn’t talk, that’s a sign they’re ready to be potty trained! When they tell you what they’re doing they’re ready and you should jump on the opportunity, obv Ron knows best tho 🙄
I think at most she is just copying what she sees at home or what Ron has taught her to do. So either she brings her in to the bathroom with her and explains what shes doing or she uses a box at home to tell her what to do.

BeenWaitingALongTime

I remember her saying one word or so a while ago but that's it. It could be that its not something she talks about as at that age they say words when they feel like it, though if you want to you can create a situation where they say something for the gram.
It is strange its not featured more for sure. It may come up at her 2 year assesment when the health visitor turns up. And then either she will say BJ is going to be a giant or not say a thing as she will show up as pretty average in size 😅 I wonder what it'll be
This is so accurate it is scary

Attachments

Runningdietitian

No doubt I'll get blocked for this, terrible spelling and grammar on my part though 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was desperate to respond to this and so thankful you did!! 😂 why are BJs sleep issues anything but her fault?! These regressions or learning developments seriously are not the explanation. She has not consistently slept the entire time!! I am so desperate to adopt BJ and help her sleep myself!!!!!

ThePidge

VIP Member
Lifting top for abs. Could she be any more pathetic?? No one cares about your no sleeping kid. You're not superwoman because you ran a 10k. Women do all of these things everyday without having to try and get attention for it. Grow up you ugly boring slag.
She reminds me of becki jones hiding her chin, whereas Ron constantly blocks her eye 😂😂

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Very true. It could be. And now that she’s posing like this……..
The clue will be whether she mentions being hungover tomorrow or if there are any pics of her drinking alcohol. Mind you, if its as early as it seems, how is she going to hide it from work if she can't drink?

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I don't think she 'settled' with the first guy that popped up, nor that she initially thought he was below her or anything similar.

She has always dated guys for very superficial reasons, mostly based on whether they had muscles/went to the gym, had a man bun and tattoos. She has never looked deep into whether they were good people (most weren't), had family values, were highly educated (one was by chance) or had a solid financial situation. Quite naive of her but then again it's out of pure shallowness so you cannot even feel sorry for her.

What she probably wasn't counting on was how little help with childcare her (worse) half woud give her.