Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

m882

15 kg Lump!!! She’s an horrendous mother.

That’s why she doesn’t sleep you fuckwit, 2 hour sleeps and carrying her on a walk!!! Let her burn some energy off!!

Who puts a 2 year old child in a carrier? Oh Ron does so it’s extra weight on her walk, no she’s not obsessed at all with exercise, the absolute crank.
What a horrible way to talk about your daughter!
Agreed she should be running about, she will have her in a carrier so she can make sure she gets her steps in, nothing comes inbetween Ron & her exercise 🙄

Reactions: 5

BeenWaitingALongTime

Exactly! and even if she has a long drive she could stop anywhere to get some food along the way. She "shows off" so much about staying in hotels but not so much about what free meals she gets.
Remember she said people are jealous of her staying in them hotels, so shit they don't even have tea and coffee or a couple of free snacks

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I’ve said similar before but not only is the fridge contents screaming some kind of eating disorder, along with personality disorder but it’s the fact that she shares it. She doesn’t see anything wrong with it. In fact, we know enough about Ron to know that she believes that everything she does is the ‘best’ way and nobody can tell get any different. So she’s proud of this fridge 😳 I bet she throws away all of BJs selection boxes at Christmas or keeps them at her mums. She’s 💯 given her child allergies through her disordered eating in pregnancy and now this 😡 It’s awful to see 😢 poor child, I hope nursery pick up on it.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Im surprised she didn’t have a cry!!

That child is sensory seeking. Her sleep environment lacks the sensory input she requires to soothe and sleep.
She must have less than one braincell. ALL toddlers end up taking off their blanket middle of the night. You just make sure you maintain the right room temperature where they sleep and if it gets cold you put them in long PJs and socks. Why didn't she ask Mummy Win who she speaks to 627282 times a day and knows everything what to do? Surely when Ron was little she wasn't in a sack. Her mum has brought up 3 kids - ask her!

My eldest is younger than BJ and was out of the sleeping sack (which for the record allows them to move about and even leave the bed if in one) over winter at around 18 months. Ron just gets lazy helping BJ reach milestones. She's 2.5 and is:

Still in a crib
In a sack and babygowns until recently
Still wearing a dummy (probably ruined her teeth already) and
Not even started potty training yet.

And the mum of the year award goes to....

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
"when nursery didn't listen..."

You said she has been up at 4am for 4 days straight. Maybe she needed it. It's not nursery job to get her sleep patterns correct. It's yours Ron! And she has had problems for 2 years so stop blaming others!

She is insufferable! I hope someone from nursery gets wind of how she speaks of them on social media.
Nothing is ever her fault for her. B's allergies, her lack of sleep etc. It's all always others faults.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
You can 100% control calories whilst away-it's not easy and you need to be strict, but it's possible. I was away for 3 weeks before I ran a marathon and ran my best time. I just made sure that I didn't pick high calorie meals, lots of salad and meat/fish etc. I wouldn't have said they were Instagram worthy, however they were infinitely better than the boxed shit that Ron eats. How many meals must she eat cold too because there's no microwave etc? Sat in a shitty room, watching friends on her iPad, eating cold boring food. I'd honestly be tempted to get in the bath with a toaster.

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

I was curious about how much the PT brother made in his field so went to his Company's House. Nothing too exciting there other than, his correspondence address is a house in Wallasey that hasn't been sold in the past 20+ years. It has to be his parents' house. The company was only incorporated in 2019 so either he still lived there at the time, or used his parents' house for correspondence.

What I found the funniest is that when I went on googlemaps to see if it was mummy Win's house, this came up:
hardly the massive detached mansion she tries to make out Mummy and Daddy Win live in

They're literally just an average family in every sense of the word

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
I actually just read the entire thing and wow it's the worst yet. Especially this bit attached. All lies. She posted a story with her food weighed on a scale since BJ! I remember cos I was horrified. Ron needs professional help, not likes and comments on sm. Which honestly, are few and far between these days. NO ONE CARES RON 🙃

💯 agree she is not happy the new baby/sil/brother is getting all the attention now. She must be begging truck driver to knock her up again so she can be back in the spotlight. Fucking cringe

“You go out there baby girl and shine”… whilst the majority of photos are of her posing 💀😂

I’m sorry, the kid is almost fucking 2 now, give it a rest… stop chatting about postpartum and bouncing back and see that YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. No one is talking about this except for you!

No one literally gives a fuck after the 10th posting of this utter regurgitated “I love my body” drivel. It doesn’t matter how much you post about it, you’re never going to believe your own lies.
You said you loved your body after BJ was born, then later down the line admitted you were crying everyday. Everyone can see through you and your utter bullshit.
---
I actually just read the entire thing and wow it's the worst yet. Especially this bit attached. All lies. She posted a story with her food weighed on a scale since BJ! I remember cos I was horrified. Ron needs professional help, not likes and comments on sm. Which honestly, are few and far between these days. NO ONE CARES RON 🙃

💯 agree she is not happy the new baby/sil/brother is getting all the attention now. She must be begging truck driver to knock her up again so she can be back in the spotlight. Fucking cringe
Also who sits there and writes paragraphs about themselves, seriously? Who is it for?! Get some mates.
---
Too late to add, but she really does have all the traits of a narcissistic personality disorder. It’s unbelievable.
87C02FA2-6296-4DEB-A09F-5161B6938C24.jpeg

Last edited:

BeenWaitingALongTime

Hyrox is now in her bio 😂 I don’t think this competition is for her, she looked weirdly too weak for it.

Also anyone notice the child who’d be rear facing until they’re 21 slightly cropped out? 😂
the videos that her training partner put up told the real story.

body was very flat, not this shapely temple she bangs on about apparently having.

her arse looked flabby and like a pancake, not a hint of a ' booty ' at all

she also runs like she has shit her keks, body posture is all strange and awkward

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

A “ veterinary surgeon “ could afford pretty much whatever house they wanted.

A generic saleswoman that sells products to vets will struggle in the current market.

Which one is Ron? 🤔

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

Didn’t somebody list about BJs lack of vocabulary and now she posts this 🤔 Also, BJ has never slept according to Ron, so why would it matter?
That was me

The post tonight is 100% a response to that (but she can't admit it as then she would admit that she reads every post on here)

I won't believe that her Daughter hasn't got speech development issues until I see actual proof
---
No doubt I'll get blocked for this, terrible spelling and grammar on my part though 🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolute hero and 100% correct on all counts

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Not one yogurt, trifle, sweets, drink etc in that fridge for her daughter. Not one bloody thing. That fridge 🤮 Tell me you’re an anal retentive compulsive obsessive without telling me you’re anal retentive compulsive obsessive.

I hope her mum fills her with milky bar buttons when Ron’s not around 🤣

In all seriousness no bloody wonder she doesn’t sleep and her mood is erratic she’s bloody going to bed hungry. No way is she eating the amount of calories she should. Step up Scott you spineless adulterous creep🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Her brother ran London marathon last year and I believe he is running it again. Scott ran an ultra around Wallasey. Why the fuck is she asking followers on IG? Does she think she'll get a free one and a sponsorship?

Not when you're a photo shopping, lying, 86th in her age group CUNT.
Why ask the man you live with when you can get creepy, strange men’s advice?

• Haha

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Ron, stop posting about houses that you're missing out on! You will miss out on every house if yours isn't on the market!!!! And it isn't, is it Ron? We know Ron, we know.

And can I just ask why you bought a shared ownership flat in Wallasey if you're a vet? Shouldn't you be buying a big detached house in the country with you being in the 40% tax bracket you keep telling us about?
With you working on dairy farms, I thought you'd smell of cow manure, but tbh, all I smell is bullshit! 💩🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I’ve said it so many times but she never conveys any concern for her daughter’s sleep problems, she only cares how it affects her. It’s the same old story, poor me not getting to the gym, also look at my abs whilst I show you how tired I am 🙄

Definitely agree that she wants to run a marathon so she’s not outshone by her brother. Her priorities are bizarre. She always used to slate runners.

BeenWaitingALongTime

if you read the caption that explains what the image is about it becomes clearer. And she also 'liked' it too.
If she wasn't such a liar, a snob, didn't try to pretend she is something she isn't and was in any way relatable or likeable, then she wouldn't have a very active thread on here.

The very biggest indicator of what a person is really like is how many people outside of family deal with them. For Ron, it is 1, 1 person in the entire world that isn't family thinks she is worth having in their life.

Its actually mindblowing how unpopular she really is and no amount of photoshopped photos will every change her vile boring ' personality '

• Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
I really like Ra ( from what I’ve seen on social) she seems very honest, doesn’t take herself too seriously and works hard for her amazing body- she actually eats proper food too!

plus she was very open about how hard and long it’s taken her to get to where she is after having her son!
Bit of ☕ from way back when. One of my friends went on a date with her (met on plenty of fish) and she was so up her own arse, high maintenance and very vein- he ended up walking out on the date. So I can see why and how they’re friends.

However, I do think she is a lot more down to earth/real since having a child.
---
I’ve said it so many times but she never conveys any concern for her daughter’s sleep problems, she only cares how it affects her. It’s the same old story, poor me not getting to the gym, also look at my abs whilst I show you how tired I am 🙄

Definitely agree that she wants to run a marathon so she’s not outshone by her brother. Her priorities are bizarre. She always used to slate runners.
she always calls one the “golden child” on Twitter, and I find it weird.

• Wow
  • Haha