Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 100% why she constantly goes on about rugby. Because rugby is seen to be upper class. It's the same reason she "hates football". Cos it's for common scum. And the Winstanley's are so far above that darling. Remember she used to go with daddy via first class to Twickenham on the train.
Except you're not upper class are you Ron. You live in a shite flat in Wallasey. You ignored good men for years, playing hard to get cos you thought you were elite. And you ended up with a balding, cheating duck boy trucker that has already asked someone to marry him.....but still won't ask you.
And as for gushing over hot rugby players
1. you're not 14
2. Do you think Scott is gonna stay with you if you keep disrespecting him like that? You know he has a history for leaving his women....take this as your warning!
I’m convinced she is desperate to get married and he won’t ask

Its probably behind all the snide posts, the pretending he doesn’t exist and the constant attention seeking

She thought she’d get some high flier to make Mummy and Daddy Win proud when really alls she has got is someone’s seconds 🥳🥳
---
So I’ve a friend in Liverpool and Scott’s been spotted on Bumble 🥴😂🫠
Please tell us there is a screenshot

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced she is desperate to get married and he won’t ask

Its probably behind all the snide posts, the pretending he doesn’t exist and the constant attention seeking

She thought she’d get some high flier to make Mummy and Daddy Win proud when really alls she has got is someone’s seconds 🥳🥳
---

Please tell us there is a screenshot
I’ve asked her to keep looking and send SS to me!

Reactions: 1
Almost time for a new title.....

Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
" She won't let me shower" She's 21 months old, she can't stop you. It takes 2 mins to have a quick shower and freshen up personally I'd rather do that then sit sweating and stinking having cuddles..

" She won't let me shower" She's 21 months old, she can't stop you. It takes 2 mins to have a quick shower and freshen up personally I'd rather do that then sit sweating and stinking having cuddles..
This! I just used to bring my little girl in the bathroom with me and give her something to play with or ask her to pass me the shower gel (and out my towel in the bath 🙄😂) but you just get on with it!!

God she’s such a twit
All about her again! And her body…not a nice caption about this time of year with your baby- it’s always comparison pics…never stops! Just wait til she’s posting comparison pics of BJ and making snidey comments about her body comparing her to her old pics.

Absolute crank- nobody cares, not even your BF- he’s already looking for an escape

All about her again! And her body…not a nice caption about this time of year with your baby- it’s always comparison pics…never stops! Just wait til she’s posting comparison pics of BJ and making snidey comments about her body comparing her to her old pics.

Absolute crank- nobody cares, not even your BF- he’s already looking for an escape
Can anyone please tell me why she constantly bigs her own body up? it isn’t even that great and she photoshops all of her photos

Self obsession is off the chart.

So finally she admits she’s trying to lose weight?

Take the bloody child in the shower with you and shower her or set some boundaries.

Seriously do one with the chat about the leather leggings, she’s out with her child she should try focusing on her but we know if hard for Ron as she can only think of herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

BJ is in Size 2-3 because she's 21 months, so will be 2 years old in 3 months. Also, that jumper is HUGE on her. You can see all the extra fabric around the cuff and its quite long on her. She's a pretty normal sized 21 month old, not a giant like she pretends she is. Likely taking after Scott and not the 'Win' side.

Why the heck do people need to know what size she is wearing anyway. She is not a child model.

Attachments

BJ is in Size 2-3 because she's 21 months, so will be 2 years old in 3 months. Also, that jumper is HUGE on her. You can see all the extra fabric around the cuff and its quite long on her. She's a pretty normal sized 21 month old, not a giant like she pretends she is. Likely taking after Scott and not the 'Win' side.

Why the heck do people need to know what size she is wearing anyway. She is not a child model.
This will likely be the next thing she tries to push

She has failed at being any sort of model or proper influencer so will now try to push her daughter down that route

Same way she forces everything on to her from her life

This will likely be the next thing she tries to push

She has failed at being any sort of model or proper influencer so will now try to push her daughter down that route

Same way she forces everything on to her from her life
I think if she was able to she would have already done it. My eldest is with a modelling agency and unless you are willing to travel to London regularly at the drop of a hat you are unlikely to get regular work. Most jobs don't pay enough to cover expenses travelling from the north and it's really hard to take little ones on such long trips. I've done it on rare occasions but there is a lot of competition and few kids get regular work. You don't make money from it. In my 2-3 year experience with an agency, BJ doesn't have what it takes to be a baby model. I won't judge her looks as it's not fair on a baby (though they are after a specific "look") but she seems to difficult to be able to attend a casting calls and photoshoots regularly.

Her other option would be to get her insta-famous in the hopes an agency would take notice (some kids have been spotted this way) but she has no clue as to how to style her and photograph her to do that. She has no chance.