Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And BJ is dressed like a mid 30's spinster. No joy in her outfits. Only a mini Ron. God forbid she wear a Peppa Pig top or anything else 2 year old like.

If she wants to be a "motherhood influencer" or make BJ a child star, she is doing a piss poor job 😂 Doesn't sleep. Is a "demon" and a "terror" (her words) Throws epic tantrums. Allergic to EVERYTHING. Never smiles and always looks miserable. Why does she feel the need to criticise and demean her child on social media like this? Agents will be knocking down the house to book BJ. Excuse me, the shite little flat in Wallasey 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And BJ is dressed like a mid 30's spinster. No joy in her outfits. Only a mini Ron. God forbid she wear a Peppa Pig top or anything else 2 year old like.

If she wants to be a "motherhood influencer" or make BJ a child star, she is doing a piss poor job 😂 Doesn't sleep. Is a "demon" and a "terror" (her words) Throws epic tantrums. Allergic to EVERYTHING. Never smiles and always looks miserable. Why does she feel the need to criticise and demean her child on social media like this? Agents will be knocking down the house to book BJ. Excuse me, the shite little flat in Wallasey 🥴🥴
“ It “ has no chance of being a success

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys!! 21 months post partum today!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 at what point does she stop this bollocks? It's like mums that say "my child is 29 months old 🙄🙄

And let's all make note. Today's body reminds her of her pre pregnancy bod. Let's keep this in mind for when she posts about how she has embraced the fact her body is different now and she is proud of it 🥱🥱🥱🥱

She can post as much as she want about how she is at peace etc (note the sly dig at Scott in there as well) but we’ve all seen her awful fridge, her shopping lists and she can’t do anything about her boring personality.

No friends apart from that mutant growing out her belly button

• Haha
duck me! She did it quicker than expected- this mornings story "I have my pre baby body back". This mornings post "I don't care what my body looks like". Ron stop being a bleeping crank.

That post this morning winds me right up!! How self absorbed, basically saying "I want BJ to grow up thinking wow my mum is amazing". Erm, how about growing up thinking that she herself is amazing! And you don't want her obsessing over her diet and looks and exercise and yet then go on to say you are throwing her in to every sport possible, including gymnastics and ballet - 2 of THE biggest industries that causes body image issues and disordered eating?!?! You dick head. How about actually letting BJ choose. Does she like music? Does she like drawing? Does she like being creative? No witch, you're going to be in to sports!!!

duck my actual life.... I really do hope you read this Ron because you are a narcissistic knob who is just trying to force your child to be the same absolute crank you are. Posting her all over social media like some trophy and constantly "bragging" about how she is your double when in fact she isnt. You're trying to engineer it!! duck. Off.

You know what is actually a better thing for BJ to be proud of? She should be proud of her mummy for loving her the way she is and always caring for her. End of.

I'm ever so slightly irritated in case noone had noticed...🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
HAppy 21 months haemorrhage day 👏🏻🙌🏻🎂🎊

That is all load of absolute bollocks because yesterday she posted a story about B quoting “IT never stops eating” she is completely obsessed with food otherwise she’d eat wholesome chicken soup when she was ill, not weightwatchers🤦🏼‍♀️ she wouldn’t eat baby size portions, or live on CNP products.

She’s going to give that kid hell as she grows up and probably an ED too.

The second they put Bea in my arms nothing else mattered !!! HORSESHIT She was crying in the bloody shower for weeks.

By god she gets more vapid with each and every day.

Happy 21 months everyone!!! 🥳🥳🥳 Let's all have a no fat yoghurt in honor of the 5 litre haemorrhage and that Roxy Winstanley the great survived history's most traumatising birth experience 🥴

Attached today's pile of shite for those blocked. I can't even.... So much there that is triggering, unwell and frankly, fucked up.

BJ has no chance does she? It's Ron's "me me me me me, I'm an amazing mum" world and we all just live in it.

She should honestly read back through her posts from back when BJ was a baby and maybe she can piece together that she truly is an absolute CRANK!!!

She thinks people actually care. Just the fake followers, creeper guys and saddos.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Best decision I made was unfollowing that crank! Obviously I check on here but I don’t find her posts bother me so much on this forum. She’s intolerable, how can she claim that ‘nothing else mattered’? She never stops going on about her body, I follow many fitness influencers and nobody is more obsessed than she is. I’m glad I don’t have to see her scrutinising her daughters eating and sleeping daily. She manages to turn every situation about herself, she has no empathy whatsoever. If her brother runs a marathon she comments that she wants to run one, if her sister in law has a baby it’s then about how broody she is, if BJ isn’t sleeping it’s about how tired she is, even if the poor child is ill she comments how it makes her feel. She is completely self obsessed and tries to portray that she has a highly successful life when in fact she is so mediocre, for the record there is nothing wrong with being average most people are. I don’t understand why someone who clearly has mental health issues decides to document ‘aspects’ of her life continuously.

1. Why does she write so much on captions?

2. Who is she writing it all to?

I think she does it cos she treats Insta as a friend. She spills out her emotions and what's on her mind and writes it on Instagram cos she doesn't have a husband or any friends she can talk to.

Reactions: 4
1. Why does she write so much on captions?

2. Who is she writing it all to?
She used her IG like some sort of blog for herself I think. Thats the reason she posts such menial things. I think with that post she was looking for a well done and pat on the back from as many creepy or fake followers as possible though.
"look at me! my toddler never sleeps, my partner doesnt want to marry me, but Ive 'made it' because I look 'hot'.
Its her own definition of hot though.

• Haha
She used her IG like some sort of blog for herself I think. Thats the reason she posts such menial things. I think with that post she was looking for a well done and pat on the back from as many creepy or fake followers as possible though.
"look at me! my toddler never sleeps, my partner doesnt want to marry me, but Ive 'made it' because I look 'hot'.
Its her own definition of hot though.
I think she looks ill, which is probably the look she wants actually as in her fucked up mind, she can never be skinny enough.

She bangs on about how she “ had “ an eating disorder when anyone who had seen any of her food related posts can see she is still in the middle of the battle.

I wonder if she will still be banging on the same when she hits 40?

Can you imagine what she is going to be like when her daughter doesn’t want to know her like all teenagers, or if she goes to uni

• Haha
You guys ever notice that everytime she does one of these long ridiculous self absorbed posts ...her follower count goes down another number. It's like you can feel the surge of eye rolls 🙄🙄 and everyone rushing to hit unfollow. 😂😂

The losers commenting she's an inspiration.... Hmmm 🤔
Lies about eating disorder
Eats the same tubbed meal everyday
Photoshops her pics to duck
Most self centred person on ig
Makes it all about herself
Lies about being a vet
Lies about her past competition days
Lies about her "house" and having a garden
Makes comments about being middle class
Gave her kid massive allergies
Uses her kid as a prop for selfies
Exposes BJ at every chance to thousands of creeps on the internet
Has a cheating lazy bf who is secretly on Bumble and won't marry her

I could go on and on

But sure, inspiring 🥴🥴☠☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I really don't get why she still eats out of Tupperware, I truly don't. If she openly said she was trying to save up, I would somehow relate to her.
But she mentions is because she is on the road a lot. She goes away for 2 days a week at most but packs food for the whole week every Sunday.

As a consultant, I lived on the road for over 10 years through my 20s and early 30s and frankly, I never ever had the need to eat out of Tupperware. I also travelled globally, sometimes crossing 2 or 3 continents in a few days. I ate a lot better than she did too. The further she travels is somewhere in her car.

Someone make it make sense please!

Reactions: 1
Why is she jam packing that kids day with activities that clearly completely overstimulate her?

Why not just one activity? ballet? Or football? Or play dates? Why all three? Then a nap? No wonder she doesn’t sleep come night time, her brain will be racing all over the place.

God her parenting, like everything else just irritates me.

Attachments