Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she jam packing that kids day with activities that clearly completely overstimulate her?

Why not just one activity? ballet? Or football? Or play dates? Why all three? Then a nap? No wonder she doesn’t sleep come night time, her brain will be racing all over the place.

God her parenting, like everything else just irritates me.
it’s the man hands for me.😩

She only started to do all of these activities when it was noted on here that she never did anything with BJ except take her to her parents. She has no natural instincts when it comes to parenting. Now she thinks if she packs her days then that makes her a great mum. It’s all about how she’s perceived on social media … ironically!

Reactions: 2
Typical Ron...

Make fun of your own child.
Set up camera.
Film herself doing flips cos she is so much better than her daughter.

Imagine being 35 and stopping fun with your kid to film yourself doing flips for social media. Jesus Christ.

Poor BJ. This will always be her life.
It is going to kill Ron when BJ prefers spending time with her Dad than her

Everything is just forced with Ron and stage managed.

Kids like chaos and unscripted fun, but that doesn’t wash with Ron, everything has to be controlled and managed in a boring sterile environment

Typical Ron...

Set up camera.

Imagine being 35 and stopping fun with your kid to film yourself doing flips for social media. Jesus Christ.

This is so embarrassing, she doesn’t care who she who she uses to make herself look good, including her own daughter 😬 can you imagine what she’s going to be like when BJ is in school 😳

Reactions: 1
Why does she always shame her kid for eating! You want a kid that eats and isn’t fussy, do not shame her for it!

Reactions: 3
And you know what, I bet she is eating a perfectly normal amount for her age. But does she ever show the portion size?? I can guarantee she gives her a very small portion. Thinking about calories. And then makes a huge fuss that she wants more. Another thing she can post about for attention and content. Ron is bleeping dangerous when it comes to eating. 😡

Reactions: 3
Why does she always shame her kid for eating! You want a kid that eats and isn’t fussy, do not shame her for it!
She does it as she cannot process a human eating food when they are hungry as something healthy.

In her mind food is the enemy, to be avoided at all costs and only consumed as a last resort.

She has already revealed that she was a big cause behind her younger brother’s eating disorder, imagine the damage she will be doing to her Daughter

She tries to lie to herself and anyone that will listen that she is over her eating disorder but she isn’t, not by a long shot
---
And you know what, I bet she is eating a perfectly normal amount for her age. But does she ever show the portion size?? I can guarantee she gives her a very small portion. Thinking about calories. And then makes a huge fuss that she wants more. Another thing she can post about for attention and content. Ron is bleeping dangerous when it comes to eating. 😡
She serves herself tiny amounts of food, less than child sized portions

Then cannot process that a growing and active child needs a fair amount of food.

She is probably not feeding the child enough if anything

Last edited:
  • Sad
The thought had crossed my mind that she doesn’t feed her enough, it could even be the reason for her sleep problems. It’s quite frightening how she is always referring to what BJ eats and it’s often in a negative way. Surely if you had an eating disorder you’d be doing everything to prevent your child from going through that.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The thought had crossed my mind that she doesn’t feed her enough, it could even be the reason for her sleep problems. It’s quite frightening how she is always referring to what BJ eats and it’s often in a negative way. Surely if you had an eating disorder you’d be doing everything to prevent your child from going through that.
I’ve said it before but I think she’d be happy if she gets one in later life

Can be just like her then

One sick wierdo Ron

Imagine being in direct competition with your 18 month old daughter.
She will ALWAYS out do Bea throughout her life, she will love getting one up on her, even now she has to inform people that Bea can't use a trampoline, but she can. How bleeping pathetic 😠
I feel so sorry for that little girl, she will forever live in Ron's shadow!!!!

Imagine being in direct competition with your 18 month old daughter.
She will ALWAYS out do Bea throughout her life, she will love getting one up on her, even now she has to inform people that Bea can't use a trampoline, but she can. How bleeping pathetic 😠
I feel so sorry for that little girl, she will forever live in Ron's shadow!!!!
And this is why she has no friends, if she behaves like this with her own daughter imagine what she’s like as a ‘friend’ 😳 Well we don’t need to imagine. She’s definitely someone who would say that nobody likes her because they’re jealous of her.

• Heart
And this is why she has no friends, if she behaves like this with her own daughter imagine what she’s like as a ‘friend’ 😳 Well we don’t need to imagine. She’s definitely someone who would say that nobody likes her because they’re jealous of her.
Thats how she sees it in her head when really no one likes her as she is a tit friend and exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 1
Having your child sleep in your car because it suits you isn't the best. it's so uncomfortable for them and they can't move positions so they usually wake up earlier than if they were moved into a cot as soon as they fell asleep.

Typical Ron...

Set up camera.

we go to something similar on weekends and I used to trampoline competitively and not once have I ever set my camera up, took over and started doing baranis etc. whilst my toddler plays alone. It’s called a “toddler morning” for a reason.

Tha
we go to something similar on weekends and I used to trampoline competitively and not once have I ever set my camera up, took over and started doing baranis etc. whilst my toddler plays alone. It’s called a “toddler morning” for a reason.
Thats because you’re not a narcissist who has to steal attention from anyone, child included 😳

She loves posting stuff that fits her narrative regardless of how true/false it is.

Lifting weights isn't recommended for children until at least their late teens as it is proven it affects their growth. Even body weight strength training isn't recommended until they are at least 8 and supervised.

It is good for children to be active, play sports or dance but the gym isn't a space for toddlers.

What parents do themselves doesnt affect the activities their children do.

I was musical and super sporty, my parents werent but they encouraged me to do what I enjoyed.

I doubt mummy and daddy Win are fitness fanatics like their kids either.

Let kids be kids and decide what they are into!

Attachments

Last edited:
She loves posting stuff that fits her narrative regardless of how true/false it is.

Lifting weights isn't recommended for children until at least their late teens as it is proven it affects their growth. Even body weight strength training isn't recommended until they are at least 8 and supervised.

It is good for children to be active, play sports or dance but the gym isn't a space for toddlers.

What parents do themselves doesnt affect the activities their children do.

I was musical and super sporty, my parents werent but they encouraged me to do what I enjoyed.

I doubt mummy and daddy Win are fitness fanatics like their kids either.

Let kids be kids and decide what they are into!
🙄 Saint Ron we bow down to you, perhaps you should just work on your child getting a healthy nights sleep 💤 and whilst you’re at it teach her to have a healthy relationship with food so she doesn’t inherit your eating disorder.

• Heart