Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron is that fucked up she probably wants her Daughter to get an ED so she can be just like her

She will be well on her way as well with Ron projecting such an unhealthy image of food and weight on to her

Reactions: 2
I’ve saw a few TT stories about Almond mums, and it’s totally Ron

“An almond mum is a mum who is a bought into diet culture. Has an obsession with healthy eating, with her body image, with her daughter's body image. Maybe a little bit of an obsession with fitness. But it tends to veer on the side of overdoing it”

She’s already trying to create B in her image via clothes so it doesn’t surprise me that she’s trying to do it with food too.

She’s one sick puppy and Scott/parents appear to be bloody spineless and won’t step in.

Reactions: 1
No stupid diet? I’m not having that this isn’t a paradoy account
Not sure how she can say this with a straight face when we've all seen her empty fridge, bland food prepping, appalling on-the-road snacks and shopping list multiple times.

Separately, did anyone see the post on how she tried co-sleeping and it didn't work? She tried it just the once from the sounds of it. She loves thinking she knows best.

Is she really this stupid? Who she trying to kid being a "vet surgeon" and all. Doesn't she know how to Google? She can Google death by sleep, but not how to clean an ear piercing. Didn't we all learn this at 12 years old? She is like a child. What the actual duck is wrong with her?

Has no mates so begs for any interaction on sm. Imagine being 35 and such a sad twit 😂😂😂😂
---
Separately, did anyone see the post on how she tried co-sleeping and it didn't work? She tried it just the once from the sounds of it. She loves thinking she knows best.
Yes. Anything to put blame on BJ and not herself.

Oh yea I tried cosleep but BJ is broken

Someone grow some balls and step in and help this child

Attachments

Last edited:
I've started to think that she only puts those questions there to make people believe she has tons of insightful answers from followers. But she never reposts anything nor does a summary of the best answers like some other influencers do. Makes me think that at best her mum and brothers might send her a response but nothing that would be publishable and make her look like a pro influencer.

• Haha
I've started to think that she only puts those questions there to make people believe she has tons of insightful answers from followers. But she never reposts anything nor does a summary of the best answers like some other influencers do. Makes me think that at best her mum and brothers might send her a response but nothing that would be publishable and make her look like a pro influencer.
100%, she never posts anything that reveals true levels of engagement. I’m surprised she doesn’t hide the amount of likes she gets as it is so obvious from the dire engagement levels that the vast majority or her followers are fake paid for accounts

100%, she never posts anything that reveals true levels of engagement. I’m surprised she doesn’t hide the amount of likes she gets as it is so obvious from the dire engagement levels that the vast majority or her followers are fake paid for accounts
She also buys likes and comments. So any post you see with more than 100 likes or more than 4 comments is all bought. She likes showing off how many likes she has purchased I guess and doesn't understand that by now everyone knows when they aren't real.

I don't understand how a 21 month old still isn't sleeping properly? Surely she should be sleeping fairly decent stretches of sleep if not through most nights by now .

she lets the child have 2 hour naps during the day still and then wonders why she won’t sleep at night
I think that might have to do with the wonderful nursery she sends her to. My nursery let us know when my kids were ready to start dropping a one of their two naps, then the one nap on their own. They ask us how well they sleep at night so they can try and reduce their nap time etc. Obviously her nursery aren't doing that.

I think that might have to do with the wonderful nursery she sends her to. My nursery let us know when my kids were ready to start dropping a one of their two naps, then the one nap on their own. They ask us how well they sleep at night so they can try and reduce their nap time etc. Obviously her nursery aren't doing that.
Don’t think so you know, she posted the other day about how great it was that she slept for 2 hours so she could get whatever tit done around the house (flat really)

Then she moaned she wouldn’t sleep that night

Thickest Mum on the planet, one wonders how she ever qualified as a ‘ vet ‘ ….. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every single time there is a rugby match on, 1) why does she have to make sure a big deal over the fact she is watching it and 2) why does she perve so hard over the players.

She is obviously the world's biggest predator!! My other half would go insane if I posted tit like that because its disrespectful to him. Which I kind of agree with!!!

Every single time there is a rugby match on, 1) why does she have to make sure a big deal over the fact she is watching it and 2) why does she perve so hard over the players.

She is obviously the world's biggest predator!! My other half would go insane if I posted tit like that because its disrespectful to him. Which I kind of agree with!!!
she tries to make out that she is in some way interesting

I know 100% why she constantly goes on about rugby. Because rugby is seen to be upper class. It's the same reason she "hates football". Cos it's for common scum. And the Winstanley's are so far above that darling. Remember she used to go with daddy via first class to Twickenham on the train.
Except you're not upper class are you Ron. You live in a shite flat in Wallasey. You ignored good men for years, playing hard to get cos you thought you were elite. And you ended up with a balding, cheating duck boy trucker that has already asked someone to marry him.....but still won't ask you.
And as for gushing over hot rugby players
1. you're not 14
2. Do you think Scott is gonna stay with you if you keep disrespecting him like that? You know he has a history for leaving his women....take this as your warning!

• Haha
Reactions: 6