Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the ‘daddy’ bib on BJ on the birthday reel? His one reference through all of the stories and posts of BJs birthday. Ron gets to be mother of the year and Scott gets a bib 😂

I was still watching the old thread 😂
I thought Ron had stopped acting a bleep cos it was so quiet.
No such luck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rear facing until 4. Hahahahahaha good luck with that 🫠🫠

Shouldn't she be asking her mates for suggestions? Oh wait.....

She hates when people give her advice. Why even ask. bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And here starts a lifetime of weight comparisons for the little one 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
And here starts a lifetime of weight comparisons for the little one 😔
I thought that. That child is going to rebel in the most spectacular fashion.
---

Rear facing until 4. Hahahahahaha good luck with that 🫠🫠

Shouldn't she be asking her mates for suggestions? Oh wait.....

She hates when people give her advice. Why even ask. bleep.
Rear car seat until 4!! Yeah right and how is that going to work as she grows? Is she going to fold her legs and feet in the seat? She’s a danger to that child. Already mentioning her weight, won’t feed her chocolate. She’s a bleep.

Reactions: 1
In stitches here imaging her sat rear facing at 4 years old 😂😂😂😂
Me too 😂 I feel like she reads one thing about certain things and then won’t listen to reason about it at all. It’s like the sleep training, asks for advice but WILL NOT listen to anything about sleep training, she’s actually aggressive about it. That poor child being rear facing at 4. She’ll be in her school uniform rear facing, she doesn’t have a clue. She doesn’t seem to have that natural instinct to choose what is right for her child rather than what she has read.
Also why doesn’t she just go online rather than ask? I feel it’s so she can be self righteous about it being rear facing 🙄 Why doesn’t she ask her Bessie Ra? 😂 Probably because she doesn’t squeeze her child into a rear facing seat. God help her brothers girlfriend having to listen to her for advice 🙄
---

She doesn't have a clue does she? Not one bit of motherly instinct at all 🥴
I just said something similar, she doesn’t have that natural instinct to just do what’s right for her child.

Reactions: 1
FML - do not post a photo of your 1 year old sat holding an almond butter jar with said open jar neatly placed on the cupboard jar and claim that she has taken the jar, opened it, put the jar back, sat back down and then started licking the lid... stop setting up photos and pretending your 1 year old has spontaneously done it!!!! Instead, put your bleeping phone down and just enjoy having a bleeping 1 year old!! ******...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FML - do not post a photo of your 1 year old sat holding an almond butter jar with said open jar neatly placed on the cupboard jar and claim that she has taken the jar, opened it, put the jar back, sat back down and then started licking the lid... stop setting up photos and pretending your 1 year old has spontaneously done it!!!! Instead, put your bleeping phone down and just enjoy having a bleeping 1 year old!! ******...
That is the most staged and embarrassing photo I have ever seen. What child is really getting lids off jars at that age… unless she has Ron’s super strength 🙄 and why is she being left unattended that long that she can possibly get in the kitchen cupboard and start opening thing (obviously it has been staged). This silly cow can’t enjoy a single moment of her life unless it is shared to her Instagram for an ounce of validation.

I’m also cringing that she has ‘farm animal vet’ and ‘#booty’ in her bio 🤮 get a bleeping grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pic for those who have been blocked.

BJ most likely didn't even eat it. She is the most boring bleep on the planet.

Almond butter like her mum. Loves cows like her mum. Giraffes like her mum. NOTHING will be BJs. It will always be about Ron. What a sad life that little girl will live.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why don't you have child locks on those cupboards, Ron?
I guess acting like a responsible Mum would stop you making up stories though wouldn't it & we can't be having that 🤥
This bleep needs to grow the duck up!!

Reactions: 3