Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the average healthy human had 5 litres of blood in their body - so did she lose all her blood?

This kid isn’t sleeping because that fuckwit doesn’t leave her alone , like ever. She sits in her room on her bloody phone, no wonder her sleeps disturbed and she has this everynight.

She sleeps through some nights or at her Nans because she’s bloody exhausted. Get out of her room and stop disturbing her you utter moron.

That poor kid is going to spend her life on tit fatless food, constantly filmed and on bloody photoshoots.

I bet she going to totally rebel and makes Ron’s life utter hell 🤣

Attachments

Yep.

She is a super human. It's a good job she wrote this to remind us.

Wait sorry, I mean "it's a good job one of her loyal fans asked her the question" before they mysteriously deleted themselves from Instagram ........even though nobody else has EVER had that issue🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why wouldn’t she be allowed to eat? My labour was longer and I pushed longer (beat ya Ron) but I was encouraged to eat and drink as much as I could.

Also if she was induced she’d never admit it because in her eyes it’s not good enough for her warped image

Reactions: 3
Why wouldn’t she be allowed to eat? My labour was longer and I pushed longer (beat ya Ron) but I was encouraged to eat and drink as much as I could.

Also if she was induced she’d never admit it because in her eyes it’s not good enough for her warped image
I was allowed to eat and I was on a drip 🤔 Probably started the diet before BJ arrived 🙄

Reactions: 1

I pushed 4 hours after 48+ hours in labour and was almost force fed to keep me going! And she can't use the excuse of "I may have needed theatre" because I ended up in theatre... why does she lie. She didn't want to eat because that's weak 🙄

I recently had a baby and as soon as they put you on the drip, they say you can’t eat as there’s a high chance you can end up having a c-section… which happened to me 🤣 I HATE to defend her on this one, but I experienced the same

That may be the reason for not eating, but the biggest thing is that her hours of drip and labour are very common. Didn't she claim to read books and be so prepared? Apparently she didn't listen to a single birth story before hers because she thinks she had the most traumatic experience ever known to man. bleeping get a grip Ron.

Reactions: 2
Just seen the birthday bunting for BJ with photos of each month. Surprised Ron didn’t do one of her of her post baby body throughout the year 🤦🏼‍♀️

---

As for the eating, I don’t remember being told not to eat but it was some time ago so could be wrong but I remember being given pieces of chocolate as I hadn’t eaten and had no appetite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh here we go, the posts of “this time last year I was blah blah blah”
Oh aren’t women amazing 😏 stop making it the Roxy show ...

She really needs to stop. How many times does she want to repeat what supposedly happened in labour. She needs therapy.

Im so glad they managed to save my life... I had no idea she nearly died giving birth? I mean I've seen woman have emergency hysterectomies and end up in ITU due to losing so much blood, and it was usually much less than 5 litres... 🙄

Wow that speech for her baby’s first birthday. It should be focused on the year they’ve had, the memories the love and the baby’s quirks. Instead it is a brief message about baby then onto her.

I truly believe she has narcissistic personality disorder and sadly being parented by a narcissist can have a negative life long impact. Just hope Dad can balance it out

Reactions: 6
That is truly truly odd behaviour. Who celebrates medical intervention on your child’s 1st birthday? I nearly died as did my baby at 11 weeks premature and I’ve never posted one thing about it because I don’t focus on it. It’s over, we lived I don’t dwell on it.

She really needs to let go of it all. It’s actually quite laughable how much she harps on about it.

Imagine BJ looking over these posts when she’s older, she’ll be like mum, seriously, it’s all about you. She’s pathetic. If it’s not I nearly died it’s look how wonderfully fit I am and how much I go the gym.

She’s been looking forward to this day so much, not because it’s her daughters 1st birthday but she’s now got another chance to relive the past once again. Utter dick.

Attachments

Agree on all the above comments, it didn’t even occur to me to mention my birth experience when celebrating my children’s birthdays. The irony that she discusses putting BJ first whilst talking about herself.

Have you noticed she never gives specifics about her life saving surgery? Just that it took 4 hours! 🤔

Also, where’s BJs Dad? 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s so odd that he’s been erased from her ‘public’ life. I reckon he’s said he doesn’t want to be on her socials constantly because it’s embarrassing so she’s spat her dummy out and won’t even mention him 😂 She’s neurotic!

Reactions: 4
Also, where’s BJs Dad? 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s so odd that he’s been erased from her ‘public’ life. I reckon he’s said he doesn’t want to be on her socials constantly because it’s embarrassing so she’s spat her dummy out and won’t even mention him 😂 She’s neurotic!
Someone should have asked when she had her question box up 😂 would likely result in a block though....

• Haha
She really needs to let go of it all. It’s actually quite laughable how much she harps on about it.

Imagine BJ looking over these posts when she’s older, she’ll be like mum, seriously, it’s all about you. She’s pathetic. If it’s not I nearly died it’s look how wonderfully fit I am and how much I go the gym.

She’s been looking forward to this day so much, not because it’s her daughters 1st birthday but she’s now got another chance to relive the past once again. Utter dick.
So I was bored the other day and had a glance thru her insta page. She brings up her "life saving surgery" 16... SIXTEEN times in posts! Not to mention all the stories she has harped on in. (But yeah, someone asked her about it like they have never heard it 🥴🥴)

Does she even care she had a baby? It's another thing for her to talk and brag about. Hardest labour. She is toughest because she stood thru it. Rushed to theatre. 4 transfusions. She honestly thinks she is a bleeping GOD because she has done all these things that most mums goes thru. It's beyond bizarre.

And while I was taking a peek, it's astounding how many times she is "bloody proud of myself" and "I make the best babies".....

Me me me me

Nothing focuses on BJ. It's all the Ron show

BJ is doomed if Ron doesn't make some serious changes.

• Wow
Reactions: 4