Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember pre baby when she use to constantly say there no excuse to not go the gym, people are lazy, wake up an hour earlier etc etc. HA HA HA Karma

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck has she purposely put one of her thongs on the kids head and made it look like she’s done it. Honestly words fail me
This is beyond embarrassing the lengths she will go to to get attention. I can’t believe she put her thong on her daughters head 🤦🏼‍♀️ I had to look twice. She’s basically saying I still wear thongs even though I’m a mum 😳 Then trying to pretend that BJ put it on her head. She must be exhausting to live with!

Oh wow, this ‘dancing’ and recording herself in the gym is excruciating 😩 I’m mortified watching her.

Reactions: 2
So much cringe at the thought process involved in recording yourself ‘dancing’ around your brothers gym AND posting it to your IG ... more than once in a week!!!! 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She sure loves herself doesn't she. She uses the "women are unbelievable" tit every other day. Imagine the need for random strangers to say they are proud of you every day to a grown adult. She made side by side video of herself!! 😂😂 bleeping sad bleep. Her stories lately have been sad and prove she is the mental age of a 10 year old.

And how many times does she say she doesn't have time to eat? Her fridge is always empty. Thought she meal prepped all day on Sundays? 🤔 She is a liar and loves throwing her ED out there. Complete self obsessed narcissist.

The cringe dancing. I have no words 😂😂

Attachments

She sure loves herself doesn't she. She uses the "women are unbelievable" tit every other day. Imagine the need for random strangers to say they are proud of you every day to a grown adult. She made side by side video of herself!! 😂😂 bleeping sad bleep. Her stories lately have been sad and prove she is the mental age of a 10 year old.

And how many times does she say she doesn't have time to eat? Her fridge is always empty. Thought she meal prepped all day on Sundays? 🤔 She is a liar and loves throwing her ED out there. Complete self obsessed narcissist.

The cringe dancing. I have no words 😂😂
I’ve never seen such attention seeking, if I posted this kind of stuff my husband and family would tell me to get a grip 😂

Suspense is at an all time high for "this time last year I lost 39 litres of blood and had to have life saving surgery".... I'm way too excited. Champagne is on ice.

BTW- anyone else totally triggered by the fact she has to keep calling BJ "madam"?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suspense is at an all time high for "this time last year I lost 39 litres of blood and had to have life saving surgery".... I'm way too excited. Champagne is on ice.

BTW- anyone else totally triggered by the fact she has to keep calling BJ "madam"?!?!
Im so excited for “Ron’s a hero day”, I mean BJs birthday.
I wonder if she will mention her bellybutton?

So, the real question that needs to be asked here is- did Ron ask herself these questions from
A: her god awful bakery account or
B: her unused BJ account?

She does this every now and then doesn't she. Quiet for a bit and then comes back mega cunty

Scott just be either "away driving" (side hoes) or seriously sick of her tit.

Who the duck has time to, dig out all those pictures , write out all those questions AND then the answers.

Attached some of the more cunty ones. No way anyone asked those questions. She just needed a reason to go on about loss of 16 litres of blood and ...... 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she really write 'she loved walking around naked because she loved her pregnant body so much'? She posted endlessly how she was sobbing in the shower at how her body was changing and she couldn't handle it. She doesn't even remember her own bullshit. What a wanker.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So, the real question that needs to be asked here is- did Ron ask herself these questions from
A: her god awful bakery account or
B: her unused BJ account?

She does this every now and then doesn't she. Quiet for a bit and then comes back mega cunty

Scott just be either "away driving" (side hoes) or seriously sick of her tit.

Who the duck has time to, dig out all those pictures , write out all those questions AND then the answers.

Attached some of the more cunty ones. No way anyone asked those questions. She just needed a reason to go on about loss of 16 litres of blood and ...... 🥱
Also does she seriously think people are going to believe that someone asked what happened during her labour… she posts it monthly 😂 pull the other one!!!

I’d delete the posts too, she’s so embarrassing and it just goes to show how very little she has in her life to talk about. People probably called her out on all those bullshit, contradictory answers 🫠

It’s like the BF’ing comments, it wasn’t even 4 months, but apparently it was 6 🤥 okkkkkk loony.

Last edited:
Also does she seriously think people are going to believe that someone asked what happened during her labour… she posts it monthly 😂 pull the other one!!!

I’d delete the posts too, she’s so embarrassing and it just goes to show how very little she has in her life to talk about. People probably called her out on all those bullshit, contradictory answers 🫠

It’s like the BF’ing comments, it wasn’t even 4 months, but apparently it was 6 🤥 okkkkkk loony.
I know she’s only asking and answering the questions because she wants the attention, but my god no one wants to know! most people have some sort of story about their labour (I know I have) but as long as their child is born healthy, they forget about the pain/trauma etc and move on! I’m so blase about my 1st borns birth, but it was awful, I just choose to not go on about it and be happy I have a healthy child!

I also despise the implication that she was amazing throughout the labour due to her super human body. She managed to give birth with ease due to her super powers and then she had to be rushed into theatre! If she has another baby she’ll realise that labours are completely different from each other and it’s nothing to do with her being super human.
Also, nobody criticised her for going the gym during her pregnancy 🙄 but she loves to play the martyr 🙄 However, she judges mums for being lazy and not going to the gym!

• Heart
I've honestly never seen a mum go on and on about childbirth like her. No one cares.

Hmm wonder why she "asked herself 😂" this question. It's so obvious she wrote all of these questions herself. Who would ever ask that? What did you eat? Didn't we all just eat food? With the random craving here and there. twit.

Attachments