Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing is so dodgy and confusing. I have so many questions. So the “ten million dollar house” was purchased for $3.4m in 2020, then listed for sale for $10m last year but didn’t sell. So these dodgy directors now think they can advertise it as a “$10m house” just because they listed it for that? You can’t inflate a price like that then just run with that as the value?? 😂 Does this mean I can list my 2x1 unit in country Victoria for $10m and then when it doesn’t sell for that unrealistic price, I can still claim it’s a $10m property?
Also the house is owned by the director. Imagine that someone did actually pull the two correct envelopes and win. Was he planning to just sign over the title? Or were they THAT confident that there would be no winner, that this was completely risk free for them? I know it’s 1 in 33,000 odds.. but what if someone DID win?

Reactions: 15
All this focus on the $250k but the real draw card was the $10 mill house which seemed impossible to win anyway. They know no one would take that chance they would opt for the $250k. Dodgy dodgy
---
This whole thing is so dodgy and confusing. I have so many questions. So the “ten million dollar house” was purchased for $3.4m in 2020, then listed for sale for $10m last year but didn’t sell. So these dodgy directors now think they can advertise it as a “$10m house” just because they listed it for that? You can’t inflate a price like that then just run with that as the value?? 😂 Does this mean I can list my 2x1 unit in country Victoria for $10m and then when it doesn’t sell for that unrealistic price, I can still claim it’s a $10m property?
Also the house is owned by the director. Imagine that someone did actually pull the two correct envelopes and win. Was he planning to just sign over the title? Or were they THAT confident that there would be no winner, that this was completely risk free for them? I know it’s 1 in 33,000 odds.. but what if someone DID win?
Was it the opportunity to draw the cards for the house OR the $250k? I’m so confused this shouldn’t be this hard to understand. As if Roxy doesn’t have $250k to kick in. Who cares about her $20k. Love how she kept saying “I don’t know these people” well that’s really her fault she’s deflecting instead of taking responsibility. Now these dodgy brothers are coming along and blaming her! 🤪

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for the innocent person who won the Chanel bag. She would be feeling uncomfortable. It’s tainted now.
Comments have been turned off Roxy’s post about refunding everyone.
The address of the main prize house is listed on those documents as belonging to Youssef. So is it his home? Why would he give away his own house? I’m confused. I mean we all know that there was absolutely no way a house would ever be won by anyone, the whole picking two envelopes from 250 is just such a huge scam. I really hope there is an investigation into this because they’ve tried to swindle a lot of people, but weren’t clever enough.
I hope she gets cancelled.
Youssef is the owner who had it on the market to sell but pulled it after 129 days because he couldn’t find a buyer. My guess is he probably offered it up for PR purposes only, since it is almost impossible for anyone to win it, hoping that the media attention will bring him more offers. It’s covered in the Media Watch piece that @Tis32 posted …

Reactions: 6
I was thinking it was a bit suss that Daily Mail had not covered this yet as they usually mention everything that she does and finally we have a story. They haven’t restricted comments either like they usually do. General consensus is that it was dodgy from the start.
IMG_9667.png

Sorry to go off topic here - but the way Pixie instantly turned away when she saw the camera is concerning. I’m gonna hazard a guess and say it was because she was in her pyjamas and doesn’t look “Insta-ready”. No 12 year old should be concerned about something as insignificant as that, it’s actually disgusting what her mother has done to her brain. In for a lifetime of therapy when she’s an adult I think.

Reactions: 16
Sorry to go off topic here - but the way Pixie instantly turned away when she saw the camera is concerning. I’m gonna hazard a guess and say it was because she was in her pyjamas and doesn’t look “Insta-ready”. No 12 year old should be concerned about something as insignificant as that, it’s actually disgusting what her mother has done to her brain. In for a lifetime of therapy when she’s an adult I think.
I thought this too 😢😢

Reactions: 3
Her mother is grooming her. It’s absolutely disgusting. No 12 year old should have their bikini pics online especially with the audience she has. Poor child. She was marketed from the start.

Reactions: 14
All this focus on the $250k but the real draw card was the $10 mill house which seemed impossible to win anyway. They know no one would take that chance they would opt for the $250k. Dodgy dodgy
---

Was it the opportunity to draw the cards for the house OR the $250k? I’m so confused this shouldn’t be this hard to understand. As if Roxy doesn’t have $250k to kick in. Who cares about her $20k. Love how she kept saying “I don’t know these people” well that’s really her fault she’s deflecting instead of taking responsibility. Now these dodgy brothers are coming along and blaming her! 🤪
it was a chance to draw the envelopes for the house and if you didn’t win it, you got the $250k

Reactions: 3
Just wondering whether Roxy and her 49kg frame have had a chance (in the middle of all her dramas and in between fainting at the front door and ordering KFC) to complete an online genealogy test to see if she's 43% Nigerian like Meghan Markle? It would make sense if she was, seeing as that's where the best scammers are from.

• Haha
So back to regular consumerism. ‘What a surprise’, like do the kids have access to enough cash to go to Chanel and buy a gift???
She needs to read the bleeping room and stop being so ostentatious.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just wanna know how mr bright stars and other dude even came up with this or thought yeah, Roxy jacenko is a great fit 🤝 like where’s the connection between the parties (other than a “random DM”)

Reactions: 5
I just wanna know how mr bright stars and other dude even came up with this or thought yeah, Roxy jacenko is a great fit 🤝 like where’s the connection between the parties (other than a “random DM”)
It's all really strange isn't it? There is so much more to this and how they came to contact her and why etc.
---
So back to regular consumerism. ‘What a surprise’, like do the kids have access to enough cash to go to Chanel and buy a gift???
I love how she's back to 'business as usual' with the posting etc as though nothing's happening!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just ripped off 7000 people of their money through a scam but I’ll still flash a new designer bag

Reactions: 9
To legally run raffles and giveaways there is a lot of paperwork and redtape to go through. Every state/territory has its own rules and regulations.

The moment she launched this, it smelt dodgy as!

Reactions: 7
I swear I barely even follow Roxy so I feel slightly weird to somehow be the one stumbling across the tea on this shitshow but just saw this article where they have interviewed one of the business partners and has some more info so would be rude of me not to share lol

IMG_6837.jpeg
IMG_6838.jpeg
IMG_6839.jpeg
IMG_6840.jpeg
IMG_6841.jpeg
IMG_6842.jpeg
IMG_6843.jpeg
IMG_6844.jpeg
IMG_6845.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg
IMG_6847.jpeg
IMG_6848.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I swear I barely even follow Roxy so I feel slightly weird to somehow be the one stumbling across the tea on this shitshow but just saw this article where they have interviewed one of the business partners and has some more info so would be rude of me not to share lol

View attachment 2930817View attachment 2930820View attachment 2930822View attachment 2930823View attachment 2930824View attachment 2930825View attachment 2930826View attachment 2930827View attachment 2930828View attachment 2930830View attachment 2930831View attachment 2930832
Ooohh, thanks for sharing!
It fills in some of the blanks. Who knows how legit these guys are but their story answers a lot more questions than Roxy’s narrative. Based on available info, I’m leaning towards believing their version of events atm.

I love The Telegraph’s sneaky shade with “the admitted Ozempic user” is trying to claim that the stress had made her (unwell and) lose weight. Well played! 😂😍

IMG_9697.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooohh, thanks for sharing!
It fills in some of the blanks. Who knows how legit these guys are but their story answers a lot more questions than Roxy’s narrative. Based on available info, I’m leaning towards believing their version of events atm.

I love The Telegraph’s sneaky shade with “the admitted Ozempic user” is trying to claim that the stress had made her (unwell and) lose weight. Well played! 😂😍

View attachment 2931631
. Great article, I think Annette Sharp is the journalist that wrote the autobiography on her that came out a couple of years ago and did not paint her in the best light. At least these men are being a bit more up front and factual. I noticed that neither of them got emotional or told us how much they weigh!

Reactions: 10