Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youssef isn’t in fact, the brightest star. Or maybe he is 🤔 can’t be a good look for his business
So off topic but paying for childcare costs a bomb, and these guys are scamming people with house lotteries while the staff are overworked and underpaid……….

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just saw these screenshots on fbook - presumably from an Instagram account associated with one of the other business partners
IMG_6720.jpeg
IMG_6721.jpeg
IMG_6722.jpeg
IMG_6723.jpeg
IMG_6724.jpeg
IMG_6725.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for the innocent person who won the Chanel bag. She would be feeling uncomfortable. It’s tainted now.

Comments have been turned off Roxy’s post about refunding everyone.

The address of the main prize house is listed on those documents as belonging to Youssef. So is it his home? Why would he give away his own house? I’m confused. I mean we all know that there was absolutely no way a house would ever be won by anyone, the whole picking two envelopes from 250 is just such a huge scam. I really hope there is an investigation into this because they’ve tried to swindle a lot of people, but weren’t clever enough.

I hope she gets cancelled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why do I have visions of some poor marketing intern poring over an Excel spreadsheet full of credit card details and trying to make refunds.

Nothing about this sorry saga says professional, but it does scream data breech. 😂

And of course, there was always the option to proceed with giving away the Birkin & the watch as a sign of good faith.

Reactions: 15
What happened with the Chanel bag?
From the Instagram comments

IMG_6748.jpeg

(Just to be clear I personally had no idea about any of this, including the Chanel bag, until last night when I saw the Instagram screenshots on Facebook lol so I’m not vouching for any of this or claiming any of it is accurate, just sharing the information 😭)

Reactions: 12
From the Instagram comments

View attachment 2930004

(Just to be clear I personally had no idea about any of this, including the Chanel bag, until last night when I saw the Instagram screenshots on Facebook lol so I’m not vouching for any of this or claiming any of it is accurate, just sharing the information 😭)
Ouch! That sucks for the lady who won it; she was so excited.

Reactions: 3
Why do I have visions of some poor marketing intern poring over an Excel spreadsheet full of credit card details and trying to make refunds.

Nothing about this sorry saga says professional, but it does scream data breech. 😂

And of course, there was always the option to proceed with giving away the Birkin & the watch as a sign of good faith.
Totally a data breach! I’d be quite worried about where my personal information has ended up or where it could be headed, if I’d been stupid enough to enter this scam.

Reactions: 6
Gonna be even more annoyed when Amber and Outspoken collect all the information here and present a monetised version for their audiences. Make sure you credit Tattle you bottom feeders!

Reactions: 15
Her comments about being 49kg due to distress are such a lie. I remember in one of her bikini show-off photos she answered a comment by saying it took a year to achieve this. She has been bragging for months about her weight loss and sharing her day on a plate bullshit which someone calculated to be 600 calories. She’s so full of tit and this is just a desperate grab for sympathy

Reactions: 20
Didn’t they say they are re-drawing the bag? Or am I misunderstanding what they’re doing?
Yes but in the Insta post screencapped above he says that he’s going to purchase a new bag to do the new draw with so the original winner apparently gets to keep the first one.

Reactions: 3