Rosin Doherty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope people have the sense not to click her link to Amazon. Absolute sneaky move in the run up to Christmas purchases, totally knows what she at!

Reactions: 4
I'd rather enjoy my holiday than be on sell/sell/sell šŸ™„
Jeeze she is insufferable these days, she bloody loves herself and thinks we all do as well, newsflash no we donā€™t you and your hubby are two doses and thatā€™s about it

• Haha
Jeeze she is insufferable these days, she bloody loves herself and thinks we all do as well, newsflash no we donā€™t you and your hubby are two doses and thatā€™s about it
I get the feeling she has so many doubts about her hubby and she knows sheā€™ll always be looking over her shoulder with him. The reality of the bridal blues are sinking in knowing itā€™s all over and sheā€™s stuck with a man sheā€™ll never trust šŸ˜¬

She's definitely full of herself, bless her she thinks she's some sort of celebrity on the boat. Where are kids life jackets?????

Reactions: 1
I used to like her and Nick but the two of them think they r posh and becks.., he actually annoys me more than her!!

Reactions: 6
I used to like her and Nick but the two of them think they r posh and becks.., he actually annoys me more than her!!
I actually think this comparison is giving them too much credit šŸ˜¬ I find them a very ā€œrough around the edgesā€ looking crew

Reactions: 3
What is the deal with the plaster on the face?šŸ¤”
I dip in and out of her stories but caught a few stories of her "addressing it ya know" general just is she thought it was a spot wasn't going away went to GP can't remember what she said they said. She couldn't cope with not knowing went private got a biopsy I believe and waiting on results.....plaster is covering the stitches after the biopsy she had it off in stories

Started listening to the POD! Goggled them and this pops up! OMG shocked. Assumed they were perfection. Knew he wasnt abbies Dad but how could he take on another mans child and ignore his own!!!!

Reactions: 2
Nick in them ig videos showing us what he wears.., feel slightly embarrassed for him as she probably makes him do it!!

Has she come off socials? Havenā€™t seen her post in a whileā€¦.

Reactions: 3
12th Dec her last Instagram post too of the salon. Must have been sudden? What could make you just dissolve your business like that if it wasnā€™t on the cards already?
Her website is still selling very strange for a company thatā€™s meant to be dissolved