Rosin Doherty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf? There was me thinking Nick was perfect 😂 had no idea he was previously married or had another child.

Reactions: 3
I see she has a new amazing product launch coming.
My mind is blown regarding some of the comments on here, I’ve a friend who would be in her social circle.
So Nick has a child he never sees, from a former marriage, but is basically FT dad to Roisin’s eldest who’s not his biological daughter?
I thought the shop was for sale but she still working from it, seems a big property for just online orders. Cafe is closed because he had an affair?
They’ve a totally different online persona, but clearly very curated if they’ve been able to keep a lid on all of this. Both seem a bit scummy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see she has a new amazing product launch coming.
My mind is blown regarding some of the comments on here, I’ve a friend who would be in her social circle.
So Nick has a child he never sees, from a former marriage, but is basically FT dad to Roisin’s eldest who’s not his biological daughter?
I thought the shop was for sale but she still working from it, seems a big property for just online orders. Cafe is closed because he had an affair?
They’ve a totally different online persona, but clearly very curated if they’ve been able to keep a lid on all of this. Both seem a bit scummy.
I was shocked after the big drama of the launch this morn, 5 items 🙈 nawww

Reactions: 2
It seems crazy that they are selling themselves as this family focused instahun unit yet he’s got a son he never sees. She made this big thing about shuttering the salon as she needed to be more present in her kids lives. Nick meanwhile is allegedly having an affair and has cut his own child out of his life. What a bleep.

Reactions: 6
It seems crazy that they are selling themselves as this family focused instahun unit yet he’s got a son he never sees. She made this big thing about shuttering the salon as she needed to be more present in her kids lives. Nick meanwhile is allegedly having an affair and has cut his own child out of his life. What a bleep.
I heard this recent affair isn’t his first and he had an affair with roisin on his first wife!

Reactions: 1
did I read somewhere roisin was the reason he no contact ?

All these instahuns with big launches and so much time put into developing products- flick open the China catalogue and order job done.
Always crying and over emotional - everything is dramatica.

Reactions: 5
I thought her make up was very plain and the hair really wasn’t very glamorous for her wedding day, expected so much more
---
The girl he was with behind Roisins back is called Laura I won’t give her surname if someone else knows it that’s for them to share, he takes nothing to do with his son from 1st marriage as Roisin doesn’t allow him

Bella Babe?

Oh my word I had to comment! I know his ex wife… the nicest girl you could ever meet and yes he does indeed have a little boy. I really dislike how they portray the perfect life on socials, this has annoyed me from the start!! Couldn’t believe it when he appeared on her instagram! I would imagine his ex wife would not want the little boy’s pictures plastered all over the internet so that’s why he is never mentioned. But yes, i hate how he seems so involved in Roisin’s girls life but I do not believe makes much effort with his own child!

Reactions: 6
Oh my word I had to comment! I know his ex wife… the nicest girl you could ever meet and yes he does indeed have a little boy. I really dislike how they portray the perfect life on socials, this has annoyed me from the start!! Couldn’t believe it when he appeared on her instagram! I would imagine his ex wife would not want the little boy’s pictures plastered all over the internet so that’s why he is never mentioned. But yes, i hate how he seems so involved in Roisin’s girls life but I do not believe makes much effort with his own child!
I wonder does his own family have much to do with his first born? They don’t really factor much in the online Insta life. I’ve a friend who was at the wedding from her side, said there was a bit of an atmosphere regarding the Ederney contingent. She didn’t even know he was married before with a child. Clearly they’re made for each other.

I thought her make up was very plain and the hair really wasn’t very glamorous for her wedding day, expected so much more
---
The girl he was with behind Roisins back is called Laura I won’t give her surname if someone else knows it that’s for them to share, he takes nothing to do with his son from 1st marriage as Roisin doesn’t allow him
But she’s ok for him to play “daddy” to Abbey…😒😒