Rosin Doherty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was the biggest pile of absolute shite I have ever listened to! I’m actually annoyed that I lost 28:33 minutes of my evening. What a crock of tit that was!!! When I say brutal I mean I’d rather tune into Sunday mass!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I lasted 6 minutes before I turned it off, complete tripe and no need for the cursing. Very unprofessional, if they’re trying to put across this business people persona.

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet fk, please! I went to listen, managed 30 secs, and just NOOOO I body almost ate itself with cringe!

Just st up Roisin, stop trying to be famous, it's embarrassing

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what it is about her but I find her account so, so boring. I rarely watch her stuff and I also think her stories of family/home life are very icky can’t put my finger on it they’re just a bit 🫠. They’re not selling me the cute family life persona that she thinks she’s selling

Reactions: 6
Have just started following her....what's with her teeth?? They look too Big for her mouth.

Listened to the new podcast. They talk about things happening online before the wedding.. they have names of these people...dont want to talk about it now...maybe in the future....R had to get security (for her social media) ....cringe from start to finish.
Roisin isnt too good with big words🤣
She is a fan of a fitness influencer from down south called Siobhan (didnt tell all her listeners Siobhans second name)...wonder who it might be?🤔🤣🤣🤣
Somehow i think the podcast might not be around for long

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened with the coffee shop?
I read on here that either they got hit with a massive tax bill or else roisin closed it on him cos he was caught with his pants down again. I’m sure I read both of those reasons on tattle

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I read on here that either they got hit with a massive tax bill or else roisin closed it on him cos he was caught with his pants down again. I’m sure I read both of those reasons on tattle
I can’t see how him getting caught with someone would make her close the cafe but keep him, even if the mistress worked there. Sounds a bit too far fetched.

So awkward her setting her phone down pressing record then running back to pretend to dance in the abba costume 😂

• Haha
So awkward her setting her phone down pressing record then running back to pretend to dance in the abba costume 😂
She’s an absolute dose, who do these insta huns think they are, they are far from famous god love them and their notions

‘Iv the flu I’m so sick, Iv just put on a layer of tan’

Will then u don’t have the flu love u have a cold,dose of shite

Reactions: 3
She’s that sick she’s on a free gifted stay, she’s FOS that doll

Was watching eastenders and thought she looked like Whitney....not a great compliment!