Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elizabethwakefield

Roisin met Nick while he was a married man with a son, she broke that marriage up, Nick has had an affair behind Roisins back which she knows about and got engaged shortly after wards to Nick , he’s there for the money and being trapped by 2 more kids, once a cheat always a cheat

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

hitmewithit

Well that was the biggest pile of absolute shite I have ever listened to! I’m actually annoyed that I lost 28:33 minutes of my evening. What a crock of shit that was!!! When I say brutal I mean I’d rather tune into Sunday mass!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gravyringgirl

Omg this is all v interesting. I knew nothing about any of this. I just thought they were madly in love. Can't wait for more updates!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Such a Vibe

I don’t know what it is about her but I find her account so, so boring. I rarely watch her stuff and I also think her stories of family/home life are very icky can’t put my finger on it they’re just a bit 🫠. They’re not selling me the cute family life persona that she thinks she’s selling

Reactions: 7

ellielou

I used to like her and Nick but the two of them think they r posh and becks.., he actually annoys me more than her!!

Reactions: 6

kk2244

Oh my word I had to comment! I know his ex wife… the nicest girl you could ever meet and yes he does indeed have a little boy. I really dislike how they portray the perfect life on socials, this has annoyed me from the start!! Couldn’t believe it when he appeared on her instagram! I would imagine his ex wife would not want the little boy’s pictures plastered all over the internet so that’s why he is never mentioned. But yes, i hate how he seems so involved in Roisin’s girls life but I do not believe makes much effort with his own child!

iadorethis

Just seen this posted on wedding invitation company page from Fermanagh is this same one who posted about the cheque?
It has to be on about him then . Cringe imagine going for your mini moon to the venue for your first wedding . That’s extremely weird . Trying to be hurtful to his ex maybe or was it a freebie too good to turn down

themdirtysrs

I have an inkling she is making this more worse than it is trying to keep the look away from the bankruptcy, it’s AliBaba Chinese stuff which I think a lot of companies need to go through lying to customers. She hasnt looked properly in buying the cheap products no wonder it’s bankruptcy because people have caught on.. I thought her and Nick had split up, wonder what they are doing for money with a big house with that??

• Heart

holla87

It seems crazy that they are selling themselves as this family focused instahun unit yet he’s got a son he never sees. She made this big thing about shuttering the salon as she needed to be more present in her kids lives. Nick meanwhile is allegedly having an affair and has cut his own child out of his life. What a cunt.

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
All these instahuns with big launches and so much time put into developing products- flick open the China catalogue and order job done.
Always crying and over emotional - everything is dramatica.

Reactions: 5

holla87

I see she has a new amazing product launch coming.
My mind is blown regarding some of the comments on here, I’ve a friend who would be in her social circle.
So Nick has a child he never sees, from a former marriage, but is basically FT dad to Roisin’s eldest who’s not his biological daughter?
I thought the shop was for sale but she still working from it, seems a big property for just online orders. Cafe is closed because he had an affair?
They’ve a totally different online persona, but clearly very curated if they’ve been able to keep a lid on all of this. Both seem a bit scummy.

• Wow

mcsparkle12

She has a massive tax bill, fucked up her VAT and they've probably ended up investigating her businesses which is where you'll find all the cash in hand carry on that half these PT/Salon Owning/Influenzas are up to. My money is on her filing for bankrupcy.

• Wow
  • Heart

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Wonder if that’s what the radio silence was all about last year for a few months then came on crying & took the coffee shop off him

Elizabethwakefield

Roisin is gorgeous don’t get me wrong but I don’t think She looked any different than she does any other day other than wearing the dress! I wasn’t dying about the dress either
I thought her make up was very plain and the hair really wasn’t very glamorous for her wedding day, expected so much more
---
The girl he was with behind Roisins back is called Laura I won’t give her surname if someone else knows it that’s for them to share, he takes nothing to do with his son from 1st marriage as Roisin doesn’t allow him

• Wow

wreckit86

‘Iv the flu I’m so sick, Iv just put on a layer of tan’

Will then u don’t have the flu love u have a cold,dose of shite

Reactions: 4

MDC

I'd rather enjoy my holiday than be on sell/sell/sell 🙄
Jeeze she is insufferable these days, she bloody loves herself and thinks we all do as well, newsflash no we don’t you and your hubby are two doses and that’s about it

• Haha
I hope people have the sense not to click her link to Amazon. Absolute sneaky move in the run up to Christmas purchases, totally knows what she at!