Rosin Doherty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a massive tax bill, fucked up her VAT and they've probably ended up investigating her businesses which is where you'll find all the cash in hand carry on that half these PT/Salon Owning/Influenzas are up to. My money is on her filing for bankrupcy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Scary enough getting surgery on your face
I wish her well no one wants a cancer diagnosis life threatening or not and I doubt she will start any GFM like others have done

Reactions: 2
Here’s her update - a non life-threatening form of Skin cancerView attachment 2721463
To give her some sympathy.

When anyone hears the word ‘cancerous’ it is scary. Whilst basal cell carcinoma rarely metastasises it can spread to healthy tissue. Given that it’s on her face surgery to remove can have altering effects; physically and mentally.

Reactions: 3
The whole thing doesn’t make sense, she had staff working flat out on TIk Tok selling her tat why would all that be stopped just because she has to have an op on her face why would the staff be put out of jobs and why does it say that the business was dissolved on company house when she’s still trading on line she’s been caught out at something and has had to shut it all down

Reactions: 4
HMRC seem to be cracking down, probably related to the closing of nicks coffee shop too, didn’t last too long, probably moving funds into a different business/personal account to avoid paying the high rate tax or whatever

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have herself and nick split
Just the question box she put up doesn't seem to mention any business or health issues

And just like that she's posting again. She won't be able to go long before questions asked if she has separated from Nick. I hope not for her children's sake as I wouldn't wish a broken family unit for any child.

Reactions: 2
I have an inkling she is making this more worse than it is trying to keep the look away from the bankruptcy, it’s AliBaba Chinese stuff which I think a lot of companies need to go through lying to customers. She hasnt looked properly in buying the cheap products no wonder it’s bankruptcy because people have caught on.. I thought her and Nick had split up, wonder what they are doing for money with a big house with that??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone see her rant about freebies. How anyone working full time gets annual leave that’s gifted am I wrong for getting angry with the comments she made
Then Denise Beth Phillips the biggest scam artist of them. All applauds her
Denise Queen of freebies , dunno how many times our place sent free gifts to Beth n never a mention she always says she buys from these small local business but she doesn't she gets loads for free n never declares

What’s the view on that latest rant she’s posted

I think the commenter was right in what there saying

😂 Her cage has been rattled alrite!
It really makes me laugh how these instahuns refer to it as a job and saying that annual leave from a full time job is gifted?! WTAF 😳 Trying to make people feel sorry for her that she never gets a day off, that’s your choice. To use your life, family and kids to sell products, nobody is making you do it.