Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking us down before or after her date cos it's Olaplex day for me, and I like to schedule things

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So its ok for the Bush to try & destroy peoples lives but not anybody else 🥴 her wee stunt with Blair & Chantelle being the latest attempt at destroying someones life. There is always a video that will show this manky witch to be the massive hypocrite that she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Same way she's forgot she doesn't tolerate racism 🙄

And forgot she has kids.. her memory must be fried with all the party powder she snorts

Is she the one hosting this got talent thing? Saw there shed shared it and the page is sooking up the PBs bumhole as well. duck knows what kind of talent shes hoping to find in amongst her squad of mutants that follow her 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And forgot she has kids.. her memory must be fried with all the party powder she snorts

Is she the one hosting this got talent thing? Saw there shed shared it and the page is sooking up the PBs bumhole as well. duck knows what kind of talent shes hoping to find in amongst her squad of mutants that follow her 🤡
Think she just takes part. This was what she was doing last week when she was dressed up as a jobbie riding a penis 😐🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Starting to look so desperate to fit in with the tit she does. Think shes realised how many friends shes lost in a matter of weeks , Also wonder if she realises how shes acted the past few days, worse shes ever been tbh. Alltime low

Reactions: 12
Starting to look so desperate to fit in with the tit she does. Think shes realised how many friends shes lost in a matter of weeks , Also wonder if she realises how shes acted the past few days, worse shes ever been tbh. Alltime low
Thats why she is cosying up to James Mac. This is the one “friendship” i can’t wait to see fall apart. The fall out from that will be the biggest drama tiktok will ever see 😊 get your popcorn at the ready 🍿 112 popcorn crew 🍿🤮😂

• Haha
Thats why she is cosying up to James Mac. This is the one “friendship” i can’t wait to see fall apart. The fall out from that will be the biggest drama tiktok will ever see 😊 get your popcorn at the ready 🍿 112 popcorn crew 🍿🤮😂
Awwww same. It cant be much longer eh? Starting to see the cracks already 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like obviously I know James being racist is horrific but now Rosies said Blair's language is why she doesn't want to be friends with him. She'll be on her own soon if she cuts people off everytime they say something offence because the bams she surrounds herself with have awful personalities

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rosie saying thats the reason her and Blair fell out is utter bulllllshit. Now that its came out they slept together, just backs up the fact she did want a bit of him and loved the fact he was always there for her and to be 'uncle blair' , then he got a girlfriend and she didnt like that one wee bit. Hence why shes waited and done that on live yesterday, instead of months ago when Chantelle asked in private. Snakey snakey behaviour will creep up on her one day i truly believe it!

Now she has to grasp on to the language he uses. If she had such a problem with the names he uses that is offensive towards her daughter why didnt she say something to him before they fell out? Cos she was too far up his arse until he shat her out 👌

Reactions: 13
Rosie saying thats the reason her and Blair fell out is utter bulllllshit. Now that its came out they slept together, just backs up the fact she did want a bit of him and loved the fact he was always there for her and to be 'uncle blair' , then he got a girlfriend and she didnt like that one wee bit. Hence why shes waited and done that on live yesterday, instead of months ago when Chantelle asked in private. Snakey snakey behaviour will creep up on her one day i truly believe it!

Now she has to grasp on to the language he uses. If she had such a problem with the names he uses that is offensive towards her daughter why didnt she say something to him before they fell out? Cos she was too far up his arse until he shat her out 👌
Yip. She has bided her time to drop that wee tit bomb yesterday. Blair might have lost his girlfriend though it but he will still have plenty pals & family, something she will never have. She is rotten to the core & will never change. Horrible!

Reactions: 10
I missed the start. Here you go:

Doesn’t want to be pals with somebody that uses they words. But screams at an autistic child wi alsorts of obscenities…she’s the fuckin lowest of the low. What an ugly vile bastard inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why’s Jean on moaning we didn’t bad mouth Jean in anyway?
I have saw someone saying she was an embarrassing granny & using Rosie for clout on here before, can’t mind what thread it was but thats about the only bad things i have seen said about her on here really. She has got off lightly compared to some 😂

• Haha
Theres Rosie in James Smacks live asking if they are going bowling after hes been to the hospital and he ignored her twice 🤣🤣🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
bleep asks me to wear a mask am laughin at him & walking out”

Asked to out one on “ am exempt cos of my asthma” 😂😂

Big hard man Smack 🥴

• Haha
Why’s Jean on moaning we didn’t bad mouth Jean in anyway?
From the comments looks like someone has told her about it.

I can only remember people saying she doesnt take much of rosies tit.. Nothing bad.

I liked her video response about her videos being approved by the only people that matter.. even tho its responding to something inaccurate and no ones been bad mouthing her 😂 (that ive seen).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.