Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree , absolutely nothing funny about joking that you abused your son , it’s disgusting . This will be why she condones what the property boss said , pair of sickos x

Reactions: 12
So I spent the weekend with family and I'm absolutely disgusted by what I've read/missed over the space of a few days!

This girl really needs a reality check! She's disgusting and the world would be a better place without scummy people like her in it!

I wish her the best of luck trying to get tattle taken down, and trying to find my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (which we all know she can't do anyway) but when I'm using a a VPN it would take her a f'ing while, so at least she wouldn't have time to spread her abhorrent rhetoric on tt!!!

HOWEVER, Rosie as I've said before, your time would be better spent trying to be a better mother to your kids while you still have the chance! Getting your son to repeat what he's been told to say online is f'ing vile! How dare you use a 12 year old CHILD to back up your bullshit!!!!!!!!!! Just don't even THINK about crying on tt when he's getting bullied, because IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!

Destroying a relationship for shits and giggles just PROVES that you are indeed vindictive and JEALOUS of Chantelle!

Reactions: 14
Can understand why Chantelle is hurt/raging at Blair but hopefully they sort it out because its played right into Rosies hands.

He really should have laid it out on the table with Chantelle as soon as Rosie started threatening him with things she had against him.

Id bleeping deny going anywhere near her manky hole aswell. 🤢
He must have been in a bad place to go muff diving on her 🤮😂 i feel mortified for him! Wonder who her next victim will be?

I want someone who genuinely likes her to come on here & list the reasons for it because just on her behaviour over the last 2 days alone is enough to make me dislike her nevermind all the other horrible things she has said & done on TT & back to her Facebook days!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Rosie youre done hen, gone way too far this time.
She can easily call blaire a racist but when faced with REAL racism she goes "i dont know how to respond" or "aw he was doing so well"
As a black transman, I can confidently say that of i see that cretin in the street im gonna go off ma nut 😡 fuming isn't the word for how I feel right now.
At least you know that not everybody thinks the way this abomination does! As a black transman this could be viewed as a hate speech by the police and you could approach them and enquire about having the woman charged! It's not the first time, and it won't be the last, because that's her true character unfortunately.

I'm personally neither black nor a transman but I absolutely feel your rage!

• Heart
She’s on live, waiting on her Just Eat breakfast being delivered 🤦‍♀️ must be nice eh!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s on live, waiting on her Just Eat breakfast being delivered 🤦‍♀️ must be nice eh!
Why isn't she scared to order takeaway deliveries? With the amount of people she pisses off, surely there's going to be at least one person who would tamper with her food! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why isn't she scared to order takeaway deliveries? With the amount of people she pisses off, surely there's going to be at least one person who would tamper with her food! 🤣🤣🤣
I think about this all the time! I don't order food from anywhere that I don't know the staff and delivery people for this exact reason. You just never know.

Reactions: 7
I think about this all the time! I don't order food from anywhere that I don't know the staff and delivery people for this exact reason. You just never know.
I'm a little paranoid about cleanliness etc, so if I can't view the kitchen or the people who are preparing my food (you never know if they're on a zero hours contract so are at work full of germs because they can't afford time off) I generally don't eat there! 🤣🤣🤣 You will never really know what hygiene standards other people have, or what sort of day they're having! I also never send food back in a restaurant, no matter how bad it is, I'd rather just not eat it and pay for it! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Just awaiting everyone calling out James on his language I’ve made a pot of tea and got a McDonald’s delivery as I feel I may be waiting a while

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just awaiting everyone calling out James on his language I’ve made a pot of tea and got a McDonald’s delivery as I feel I may be waiting a while
Rosie commenting in Sephe the magic dragons post about Jimmy Carr & his joke about the halocaust saying he is a walloper but can’t bring herself to call out her bestie James Macs racism 🤦🏻‍♀️ We see u Rosie hen, the biggest hypocrite on TT!

• Haha
Wonder if Rosie is currently weighing out her options now, shes lost Blair as a pal and all she had to say about him was the language he uses. Not even hours later the guy shes been bigging up uses the same language maybe worse .. where do we go from here? 🤣🤣👀

Probably bought her breakfast with all the money from the sympathy gifts she gets off all the nutters in her lives 🤣 the lassie really needs to step back from social media but she defo wont do that duck shes been a tit stirring basturd since the bebo days 🙈🤣🤣 her and James are just both an odd pair hed do anything for veiws and likes maybe thats one thing they share in common that and they can both snort gear for days together ❄🤣 apparently shes got a date tonight with that grace why grace hasnt ran a mile god only knows must be desperate for a free dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosie commenting in Sephe the magic dragons post about Jimmy Carr & his joke about the halocaust saying he is a walloper but can’t bring herself to call out her bestie James Macs racism 🤦🏻‍♀️ We see u Rosie hen, the biggest hypocrite on TT!
Rosie wont know a thing about the Holocaust I can imagine she didn't go to school very often or pick up a book haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember what she said, don’t under estimate her 🤣🤣🤣

Aw the arguments that thing gets into ive yet to see her throw one single punch. She would fold like a soggy bit of shite paper and dial 999 as she was folding if somebody actually squared up to her. Or shed go live so naebody could touch her without her army of weirdos as witnesses so they can phone 999 for her.

Hello mr policeman my tiktok bestie is in trouble send help or gifts thanks hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw the arguments that thing gets into ive yet to see her throw one single punch. She would fold like a soggy bit of shite paper and dial 999 as she was folding if somebody actually squared up to her. Or shed go live so naebody could touch her without her army of weirdos as witnesses so they can phone 999 for her.

Hello mr policeman my tiktok bestie is in trouble send help or gifts thanks hun x
Nahhhh the bit that always gets me is when she was on live at her front door acting the hardman cos her neighbour walked past her then the neighbour heard her and came back out, Rosie went WHITE! on LIVE!! hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bearing in mind the neighbour was only a wee lassie. So aye id love to see her living up to her speels tbh

• Haha
Nahhhh the bit that always gets me is when she was on live at her front door acting the hardman cos her neighbour walked past her then the neighbour heard her and came back out, Rosie went WHITE! on LIVE!! hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bearing in mind the neighbour was only a wee lassie. So aye id love to see her living up to her speels tbh
Does anybody have a recording of this coz a feel like ive missed out 🤣🤣🤣

Lassie couldny punch a hole in a doughnut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.