Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say…. My “opinion” has definitely turned into more of a hatred because of how shes acted towards me! and how her father bullied me as well…. So I’ll say what I want! I can’t stand the family and dibzy is just a absolute wet wipe who tries to be hutch but never will be!
If a website was having that much of a bad effect on you then why come back? Why keep reading tattle? Why every single live you’ve got tattle in your mouth? Why make tik toks??? If you don’t want us commenting then stay away! “Why should we” you shouldn’t but if you’re gonna keep going it then prepare for us to fully go in on your tit that you constantly keep masking mistakes on! The worst thing dipshit has done is now go in on our Ben! I liked Rosie, but since being with him she’s changed so much even the way she looks. She’s lost all the real good friends and she’s sticking to people like glue because she wants to be liked! You had amazing friends and you threw them away for a man AGAIN!!!! deal with it.

Reactions: 9
Her moaning about looking after someone else's children is disgusting, if I was their mother I would hit the roof.. what gives her the right to moan or complain about someone else's kids! Ok she looked after them, but to then moan about it is so disrespectful. And posting it on a social media platform. She really is one ugly witch! Inside and out

Reactions: 3
She looked after someone else’s kids for 6 hours and then goes to TikTok and complains……. I bet there mother is so happy for her to be looking after her babies!!!! I’d not trust her with a pet snail mate!

She looked after someone else’s kids for 6 hours and then goes to TikTok and complains……. I bet there mother is so happy for her to be looking after her babies!!!! I’d not trust her with a pet snail mate!
She wasn’t moaning 🤷🏻‍♀️
it was a light hearted post of how do single parents do it. Kids have so much energy and she’s knackered. That’s normal. People really do pick anything to make it a negative.

Reactions: 2
Honey this isn’t the 30ss rave thread. All you do is come on here to rave about her. I’m aloud my opinion and that’s what it is
You’re always quoting my posts too yet others have said the same before I have??? If you have an issue I’m very sorry but please stop I can have my opinion like everyone else has on here!

Reactions: 6
Honey this isn’t the 30ss rave thread. All you do is come on here to rave about her. I’m aloud my opinion and that’s what it is
You’re always quoting my posts too yet others have said the same before I have??? If you have an issue I’m very sorry but please stop I can have my opinion like everyone else has on here!
Sorry didn’t realise always quoted your posts I just replied to the most recent. You clearly hate Rosie yet watch her content 🤔
We’re all allowed an opinion I just pointed out that slating her for a video plenty other people would do was harsh.

Reactions: 1
Sorry didn’t realise always quoted your posts I just replied to the most recent. You clearly hate Rosie yet watch her content 🤔
We’re all allowed an opinion I just pointed out that slating her for a video plenty other people would do was harsh.
I hate stand the bones of her.. and I don't watch her. I don't follower her, yet sadly she still comes up on my fyp.. I did block her other account, but she seems to have another one.. and moaning about kids that ain't even yours?? That's just wrong. We all moan about our own kids and we are enetitled. She's not.. she's just a babysitter. And if I saw that about my kids I wouldn't be happy

i have stated many a times I do in fact really dislike Rosie and her family….. I haven’t hid away from that I’m as real as they get, I don’t watch her content if you’d like to call it that…. It comes up or actually a lot of the time I get sent it with captions like “can you actually believe what she’s doing now” by people that she sits there calling “friends” I put the truth on her because she’s incapable of doing that herself!
Like I said if you’d like a Rosie rave thread maybe go ask someone but here ….. it isn’t that!
Hope you have a lovely evening :)

• Haha
I hate stand the bones of her.. and I don't watch her. I don't follower her, yet sadly she still comes up on my fyp.. I did block her other account, but she seems to have another one.. and moaning about kids that ain't even yours?? That's just wrong. We all moan about our own kids and we are enetitled. She's not.. she's just a babysitter. And if I saw that about my kids I wouldn't be happy
She wasn’t moaning about the kids. That’s what I’m confused about. People put similar posts after looking after their nieces and nephews for a day. It’s not moaning or saying they don’t like the kids. Just saying a day alone with 2 young kids when you’re not used to it is tiring.

Reactions: 1
Rosie …. I’m just going to call it a truths here and now because tbh I’m bored of it all and I honestly just can’t waste my time on lies and hate anymore.

so from this comment on I will not be making anymore posts on this thread.

I dislike you because of reasons that I’ve shared, I’ve never been fake here… I’ve said things out of anger some days but the majority of what I’ve said has come out as The truth…

I won’t have you going on TikTok and playing the victim card when YOU put these things out there on a public platform…… I have freedom of speech to comment what I see as bullshit….. please if you don’tlike people’s comments then make your pages private and keep them that way!
If you don’t then please know people will comment.

im gonna just be real here now with you… you’ve no idea who I am, I’m very under radar, you wouldn’t ever have a clue who I am so whoever you think I am you’re wrong! but whatever helps you sleepat night!

IM ending this here I’d rather go be apart of the positive threads like bens and hutch’s! and not have to keep coming on here and talking about you.

Over and out 👌🏼

Reactions: 7
love scrolling through these tiktok threads but this one made me sad, i love rosie shes so down to earth and im a hugeee dog lover and the way she looks after her dog and treat him she has my huge respect, and im so happy she has found love , i for one know how difficult it is to get to no your partners chidren when you dont have your own, she will get there but for now rosie i love you xx

• Sick
  • Heart
I really don't like the tik toks she does about dibshits kids.. she doesn't have a voice, she feels helpless blah blah blah.. I think she should respect his kids and his ex and just not post anything about them, people in the comments saying how hard it is being a step mum..step mum? She's being dating him 6 months I would hardly call her a step mum. Again Rosie being the needy selfish witch that she is.. come and feel sorry for me please. Attention seeking Rosie yet again!

• Heart
I really don't like the tik toks she does about dibshits kids.. she doesn't have a voice, she feels helpless blah blah blah.. I think she should respect his kids and his ex and just not post anything about them, people in the comments saying how hard it is being a step mum..step mum? She's being dating him 6 months I would hardly call her a step mum. Again Rosie being the needy selfish witch that she is.. come and feel sorry for me please. Attention seeking Rosie yet again!
My thoughts exactly, she needs to stop trying to be the step mum and just be their daddy’s friend for atleast a few years yet, they will only ever have one mum, their used to seeing mummy and daddy together what does she expect?, but then again I think that’s his fault he clearly has no respect for the children’s mother, I’m wondering how he’s going to react as soon as the mother moves on and another man is bringing his children up?, I really don’t like that man there’s something about him, I’m not sure this is all Rosies fault to be honest!

I've just seen the tik tok u did about me Rosie, and no u won't ever find out who I am as I don't even follow you or your boyfriend.
I would just like to say, most of your comments on your tiktok said I was jealous of you, I can promise you that isn't the case. What do u have that I'm jealous off?? I've been married 26 years, have 2 lovely kids and 2 lovely grandchildren, so no, you don't have a single thing that I'm jealous off. I've made these posts because they are my opinions and thoughts on you, I did follow you, and I thought u was lovely, but then u got with him and dropped your friends and changed. And I'm entitled to have that opinion. But thank you for the tik tok 👍 if I have known I would have given u my tik tok name lol 😆 u could have tagged me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the thing that really worries me is the mental health of those children. Rosie is clearly an incredibly intense person in need of therapy. She moves from relationship to relationship and seems to fall in love with anyone while not giving the partner space to be themselves. This is all fine until you put children in the mix. She’s now using (probably not maliciously or consciously) Dibzy’s (does he have a real name?!) children as content and to portray a happy family public image. These first few years should be spent getting to know the children properly in private, not for the world (or let’s face it, 240 British people) to see. For someone in their mid thirties, she is incredibly immature. I think her heart might be in the right place but she needs to realise she has a duty of care to the children and she’s currently failing them.

She doesn't care about them kids..if she dod she wouldn't have done that stupid tik tok this morning. OK she she had a sleepless night, before tik tok where did she air that? Like I said no respect or consideration for the kids or the ex its all poor me, give me sympathy. Looks 45 but acts 5!. Grow up and stop posting about kids that ain't even yours

Feeling like she has no say! That’s right you DO NOT have a say! They are not your children and 6 months in to a relationship doesn’t entitle you to anything! Even after 6 years I still don’t have a say in my partners daughters life get a grip man

Reactions: 4
Shows she only posted that video for attention and sympathy she's taken it down now.. grow up u silly witch and act like the adult your meant to be.

She knew he had kids before she got with him, so what did she expect? They’re not toddlers or babies either they’re old enough to ask questions and be demanding so of course it’s not going to be easy all the time. Does she not realise it’s probably tough on them too? Its all too much too soon, that’s the problem, dibzy should of kept his time with the kids separate and introduced them gradually.

• Heart
Everyone seems to have their opinion on “it’s too soon to introduce the kids etc”. They said from the start they would with the kid’s mum included introduce Rosie when it was right. They did that. If anything it’s better not to leave it too long and make it a big deal and avoiding them.
I think she can’t do right in some people’s eyes. She’s put her side of things out there and many women in a similar situation can relate to that.

Ever think actually her using her platform to voice these hard situations that lots of people are in will help them?