Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone seems to have their opinion on “it’s too soon to introduce the kids etc”. They said from the start they would with the kid’s mum included introduce Rosie when it was right. They did that. If anything it’s better not to leave it too long and make it a big deal and avoiding them.
I think she can’t do right in some people’s eyes. She’s put her side of things out there and many women in a similar situation can relate to that.

Ever think actually her using her platform to voice these hard situations that lots of people are in will help them?
I don’t think there’s a right or wrong time to introduce kids to someone new as they could simply be introduced as a ‘friend’. I’m not even saying she shouldn’t post about it and I’m also not really slagging her off, I’m just saying she’s possibly struggling as she’s taken on a lot really quickly and that it’s probably really hard for the kids too so that probably isn’t helping. She knew he had kids and it could of all been done very gradually but instead it all had to be full on right from the start, she needs to just take it a step at a time and not put so much pressure on herself.

Reactions: 1
I personally think she’s over thinking the situation, it’s far too early to be a step mum they might never look up to her as a step mum, why does she have to put a label on everything?, she could quite easily just be daddy’s partner!, my parents are separated I still to this day don’t call their partners my step mum or dad and I’m 43 years old, my parents was together until I was 18 years old!, my kids don’t call my partner or their dads partner step mum or dad either! She’s so beggy it’s unreal, why can’t she just enjoy the time with him and his kids?, she needs to get a massive grip and grow up! I think mummy and daddy custard have spoilt Rosie far to much that she doesn’t know what “the real world” means! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't like or dislike her either way tbh but I don't think TT is the place to vent about her partners children, who she has only been with for 5 mins. Why should it be her place to say anything, they aren't her children and are probably still getting used to her being around their Dad.

Try being their friend, be there for them if they need her and let them come to her and keep her opinions to herself or talk it over with Dibzy (or whatever his name is)when they are on their own.....not on social media where the Mum can probably see it as well :rolleyes: .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another tik tok for attention!! And sympathy!! Yawn yawn yawn.. oh look at me, I have to sit in hospital on a drip every 8 weeks, please someone feel sorry for me and give me lots of attention pretty please.
So bleeping what?? Why make a tik tok about that u attention seeking witch... I had a 10 hour operation in December and spent 5 days in intensive care.. without any visitors because of covid and guess what..I didn't make one video about it 🤣🤣 I bet you even tag yourself there on fb just for more attention 🤣 are u really a grown woman in your 30s??

Reactions: 2
Another tik tok for attention!! And sympathy!! Yawn yawn yawn.. oh look at me, I have to sit in hospital on a drip every 8 weeks, please someone feel sorry for me and give me lots of attention pretty please.
So bleeping what?? Why make a tik tok about that u attention seeking witch... I had a 10 hour operation in December and spent 5 days in intensive care.. without any visitors because of covid and guess what..I didn't make one video about it 🤣🤣 I bet you even tag yourself there on fb just for more attention 🤣 are u really a grown woman in your 30s??
Aww nan I'm sorry to hear you went through that. Glad you're okay and on the mend. Much love ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Absolutely agree, there are thousands of people in this country with Crohns, they don’t bleat on about in in a sympathy video.
And many more with cancer again that don’t do the same. Stop it Rosie, just stop!

Aww nan I'm sorry to hear you went through that. Glad you're okay and on the mend. Much love ❤❤❤❤
Thank you proud_mumma 😘😘❤

Absolutely agree, there are thousands of people in this country with Crohns, they don’t bleat on about in in a sympathy video.
And many more with cancer again that don’t do the same. Stop it Rosie, just stop!
Exactly!! Nine hours on a drip for chemo and the last thing that would even enter my head would be to post a video for sympathy! Seeing that video has just made me dislike her even more.

I said I wouldn’t post on here again but I’m not here to hate / give my opinion.
I just want to say that sharing her treatment plan etc for Chrones (sorry I can’t spell) may actuallt help a lot of other people in that situation and I don’t think it’s fair to hate on her for something she can’t help.

this may come across as hypercritical but ive made my opinions in the past and I stand by them buti can also sit and say that sometimes you’re hating just to hate … calling someone a witch because she has a incurable health condition is a bit weird and seems a bit more personal to me! ….
Just my POV

I’ll go back to lurking now 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I said I wouldn’t post on here again but I’m not here to hate / give my opinion.
I just want to say that sharing her treatment plan etc for Chrones (sorry I can’t spell) may actuallt help a lot of other people in that situation and I don’t think it’s fair to hate on her for something she can’t help.

this may come across as hypercritical but ive made my opinions in the past and I stand by them buti can also sit and say that sometimes you’re hating just to hate … calling someone a witch because she has a incurable health condition is a bit weird and seems a bit more personal to me! ….
Just my POV

I’ll go back to lurking now 🥰
I never called her a witch because she has an illness!!! I called her a witch cos that's what I think she is.. an attention seeking witch.
Rosie u won't never know who I am, we have never spoken and u wouldn't have a clue who I am. And if I'm bothering u that much just don't read tattle. Simple really stop reading. I don't follow you, and only ever comment when I see you on my fyp.
Oh and for your information... I do have a heart ❤ a big loving one😉 just because I think your an attention seeker, that makes me heartless?? 🤣 seriously, grow up and stop acting like a spoilt little brat

A little message to Rosie from nan of 2 😊
I won't post anything more about you, I don't want to be apart of any of your problems or even add to them, and some of the things I've said are probably little harsh, or could have said in a nicer way.. so for that I do apologise, however I do still stand by some of the comments I have said.. I hope u start to feel a little happier in life, I really wouldn't want to play apart in your mental health in any way, so again for that I do apologise.. have a good weekend. U won't be getting any more comments from me 😊

Reactions: 6
Has anyone got an up to date user for Rosie? I used to follow, then I followed and now can’t find her anymore

She was on the itv news a little back and her guy from
Aussie moved in with her in het home in devo

She was on the itv news a little back and her guy from
Aussie moved in with her in het home in devo
I’m pretty sure he moved out again a very short while later and I don’t think she’s been seen online since

No he only went back to australia briefly and she posted a few days ago they are together still i think its a year anniversary
Different boyfriend. The guy from oz went back to oz. She and dibzy have been together a year now. Think they live together now.

• Heart