Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh king of bullies is back 😂 how embarrassing that they can’t delete there account longer than 24 hours …… youre that obsessed with an app and app that apparently makes you mentally unstable yet you still go back and post??? Im sorry but if that isn’t attention seeking please tell me what is!

Reactions: 4
Dipshits back…. They can’t stay away longer than 24 hours …. They’re actually obsessed with TikTok and the drama and the attention it’s embarrassing!!! If Rosie is that mentally unwell then why would she allow her boyfriend and creep father to keep making videos to add more attention to it all? Fucking liars the lot of them… when king of creeps lied about his mother it shouldn’t shock me they’d go to any length!
Attention seeking little witch… god they make me so ashamed to be human hahaha!

as long as your dipshit and creep keep posting Rosie we will have something to say!!

She needs to cop on and get a grip of herself. And her weird father stitching all of dibzys tiktoks like a mental case. What father does that with a grown woman? He makes out its all a joke but it's creepy as f*@$ the way he goes on all because his daughter clings to anything that shows her attention for more than 5 minutes. Shes used the Rantz family and she will have nobody when this relationship goes down the drain. They aren't her kids she shouldn't be that forward so soon.

Nan of 2

Making fun of a baby crying, shows what a complete bitch you are!! If the mum had seen you do that imagine how she would have felt! U really are an ugly bitch through and through

Well we can see who Rosie gets her sob stories from now can’t we 🙄😂😂😂😂
What a load of bollocks. You have been caught out mutiple times of being a bully and a liar, your little princess has also been caught out mutiple times being a liar and that’s why things have happened. She shoes dipshit over her friends (yet again) isn’t it about time you put as much effort into your kids stable ness than worrying about a TikTok???!!
surelyany father would be sat helping there kid change there ways but it’s clear to see where she gets it from. All as bad as eachother and I’m fully done with even needing to come on here and expose anymore because you’re doing it for yourselves now….. thank you! 👋🏼

For anyone asking …. Go watch “king of custard” recent videos …. 😴😴😴

Nan of 2

It's latest tik tok 🤣🤣 no need to pull them silly faces dibshit, u already look like a complete cunt. As for you Rosie. It wouldn't surprise me if your daddy was banging you aswell, you ugly 2faced slapper

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Dibzy was live earlier whilst driving and was reading all the comments… first of all, how dangerous. Also said he doesn’t care what people put about him on here yet he’s clearly reading here constantly 😅 so if you don’t care dibz Hun, don’t read here! He says he’s going to delete his account too so 👋
He was actually getting told to shut up as it’ll cause more backlash by one of rosies friends as he was swearing and saying about bullying etc so he really should take her advice, shut his face and disappear!

ZigNZag

It’s not just Rosie thinks have turned sour for Ben and his support. Fat Tanker I’m sure something has gone on there too. Ben is too kind but at the same time, so true and real so when you get the ranting side from him you know someone’s peed him off! Rosie is desperate to find love and be loved however you don’t drop people who have been there for you, from the Australian bloke to That mod chat that slated Rosie, Ben and his mods have been there for her!

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Just a little FYI Rosie.

I created this page as a few were requesting it on other threads.

I AM NOT Ben or Lee nor do I have anything to do with either of them. I'm not a mod anywhere. I'm just a person that watches and can see unfairness and fakeness.

If Ben done something i disagreed with or that I thought was fake then too right I would make a thread for him to air him out but all I've seen of him are things I like and I agree with (so far Ben lol) . I'm in a happy relationship so I don't want or need any attention for Ben, Lee or any other male on the platform. Yep I'm female.

I've said I like Kerry with Hutch I like the version of herself she is around him. I've said that on the Kerry thread.

So please don't accuse me of being Ben, Lee, Kerry or any of the mods. Just because you're upset a page has been created Rosie, doesn't mean it's one of those guys that have made it. There's others out here, completely separate to the situation who have opinions on it and Tattle is the place that allows us to come together to discuss it.

Oh and I've attached a definition of what Tattle is.

Attachments

• Heart

Nan of 2

She's definitely not right in the head, talks about an ex she was with for 3 weeks 🤣 I could understand it if she was married or it had been long term lol
As for the whole bedroom thing, well that's just fucking creepy, why an earth would she be making a bedroom for them after 2 weeks??.. why would his kids even be staying there after 2 weeks? I bet u any money that dibzy will see his kids alot less now he's with that.. she vile, she comes across all sweet and innocent, it's all an act. Now she's selling cups with her and her dad's signature 🤣🤣 who the fuck do they both think they are🤣🤣

narcissamalfoy

I find her behaviour pretty worrying. I’m her age and luckily very secure in myself. I’ve been single for a very very long time, years in fact. But her desperation is pretty unsettling. The scene/back combed hair does her no favours as otherwise she has quite a pretty face. I think most of us who hit our prime in 2008 left the scene hair there. Even her obnoxious, scream laugh is scary. I don’t know who she’s trying to impress with that but I’d run a mile. She said she had learned from the whole Australia thing to keep her private life private. I guess not. All a bit cringe if you ask me.

Imagine moving away from your kids for a obsessive cow 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫 baffles me
I have no energy for the idiots they’ll be back because they’re OBSSESED 💤

MagicalMumMay

Feeling like she has no say! That’s right you DO NOT have a say! They are not your children and 6 months in to a relationship doesn’t entitle you to anything! Even after 6 years I still don’t have a say in my partners daughters life get a grip man

Taking bets now on how long it takes …

king of bullies to return to TikTok AGAIN for the 700th time

dipshit making his profile un private …

tell me how long you think it will take 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same when I saw it, she looks really skanky looking now, her trainers her hair her face ….. and why the fuck would you buy a prank for a dog??? She was clearly that desperate for kids to make his kids a bedroom at hers after. Week of them being together…. Poor dog!! he needs to run around and be a dog not a substitute baby!

I just for some reason thought they’d learn about what they’re putting on TikTok now…. They make it to easy for us 😂😂

PRAM** before king of bullies comes after me for a mispelt word again!!

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Dibzy sitting on live reading these comments isn't going to help.

This is Tattle my dear, people come to have opinions, THEIR own opinions. People don't have to "keep them to themselves" as its tattle and its a platform to share opinions.

You are currently sat on live sharing YOUR opinion on situations. You are really contradicting yourself.

You say if people don't like Rosie to block or scroll on. Well if you don't like peoples opinions on her block this website or don't come on the thread.

I actually respect you are sticking up for your partner and I agree some comments on here are harsh however it's Tattle. It is what it is. You're being a bit aggressive and it's completely contradicting what you're trying to do.

Nan of 2

I bet he sees his kids a lot less now because of her... I still think she gives her dad a blowie every night 🤣🤣🤣 she's a vile human, all for herself that one.

• Haha
To have his kids plastered all over her Facebook is terrible they aren't her kids and I don't know how the mother of those kids is happy with the kids being introduced to somebody so early on in a relationship because if they break up then the kids are involved aswell now. But that's right they are soulmates funny that though because Aussie guy was her soulmate and now dibzy is her soulmate🤷‍ and as for logos The Rantz family design all the logos when they are doing merch. Every design is made by daddy rantz