Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GotTheIck

She's very friendly with papablaze now. Does anyone think she's maybe changed supplier's as he sells merch also?

Or is it Ben that does his merch?
Ben used to do her merch until a couple of days ago all of a sudden she was taken off the website and now all she sells is spactulers? Who the hell wants one of them hahaha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her father made up a story about his dead mother to ru make people think he’s not a bully…. It says it all for that family really.. horrible vile people yet we are the bad ones for pointing it out 😂 sorry I won’t feel bad for making others aware of what you really are. I’m glad you’ve gone and I hope you stay gone because a lot of people will be saved from your fakeness…. You dragged the lights of chezza, kerrylouise1990, benrantz, hutch, becs, mummy rantz, and now look…. All been dropped!! FOR DIBSHIT! and he’s called that because he’s thick as shit!

Nan of 2

Aww nan I'm sorry to hear you went through that. Glad you're okay and on the mend. Much love ❤❤❤❤
Thank you proud_mumma 😘😘❤

Absolutely agree, there are thousands of people in this country with Crohns, they don’t bleat on about in in a sympathy video.
And many more with cancer again that don’t do the same. Stop it Rosie, just stop!
Exactly!! Nine hours on a drip for chemo and the last thing that would even enter my head would be to post a video for sympathy! Seeing that video has just made me hate her even more.

Why didn’t she move?? She has no children or ties why would he move hours away from his kids?
I think it’s absolutely disgusting I can’t even imagine how there mother feels about it!

I don’t want to see her face or creepy bullies because shit will hit the fan!

banteralways

love scrolling through these tiktok threads but this one made me sad, i love rosie shes so down to earth and im a hugeee dog lover and the way she looks after her dog and treat him she has my huge respect, and im so happy she has found love , i for one know how difficult it is to get to no your partners chidren when you dont have your own, she will get there but for now rosie i love you xx

• Sick
  • Heart

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
In regards to making a room for the kids- what would you suggest she did? It may be only once in a while they stay at hers but means she’s showing they’re part of her life too. People would’ve commented good and bad whether she made a room for them or not.
I think it’s her way of visually moving on from it being andrew’s room to being a family.

I agree she suits no hair extensions.

GotTheIck

Her dad cringes me out big time tbh, I’d be so ashamed of my daughter acting that way but he fuels it…. Like did she not learn from her previous?? I also know she was on a relationship before Aussie guy and they broke up within days she was with Aussie guy, she clearly has major issues about just finding herself and being on her own. I can’t stand any of them tbh.

I’m glad Ben and the SN team are all together this weekend it’s lovely to see and I really like chezzer I feel like she’s been really genuine to Ben and supported him and the whole family. I hope they’ve all turned there backs on Rosie now.
But I’m sure she will have AJs reject of an ex backing her all the way 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

I wonder what kerrilouise90 will do though? She’s always with tanker n Rosie etc? But been one of bens mods a long time.

GotTheIck

I didn’t see bens live what was said??

Rosie get a grip! We are allowed our opinions just like you have on people too! We aren’t trolls we are calling out people on there idiot behaviour THAT YOU PUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!! If you don’t want it judged then don’t post about every detail of your life? We are entitled to say what we want.

I feel like it’s a easy way out to blame Ben or any of them, we can see a mile off who she is and what she does as we’ve seen it mutiple times now!

I ASKED FOR THIS THREAD TO START BECAUZE IT WAS TAKING UP KERRY KEATES ONE! I have no issue letting you know who I am honey!

She looked after someone else’s kids for 6 hours and then goes to TikTok and complains……. I bet there mother is so happy for her to be looking after her babies!!!! I’d not trust her with a pet snail mate!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
He’s really changed since getting with Rosie. Thinks he’s some big man now and is really inspiring when actually he just looks like a massive idiot

It's me2021

It’s not just Rosie thinks have turned sour for Ben and his support. Fat Tanker I’m sure something has gone on there too. Ben is too kind but at the same time, so true and real so when you get the ranting side from him you know someone’s peed him off! Rosie is desperate to find love and be loved however you don’t drop people who have been there for you, from the Australian bloke to That mod chat that slated Rosie, Ben and his mods have been there for her!

Ben comes across to me a loyal person that would do anything for people, but also if you shit on him and push him too far the wall will come up and he's done! I don't blame him for ranting!

As for Tanker I think something has gone on there too - but then again he did come across like a big kid and quiet aggressive at times. Feel for his missus as I can imagine he's hard work.

Rosie does seem needy but I just think she need to be happy in herself rather than always basing her happiness on men she's with

Nan of 2

My message made it on dibshits tik tok account 🤣🤣🤣 and I stand by what I said.. to be that heart broken, crying on the floor over a fella she had known a few weeks proves u ain't right in the head. That's not me bullying you.. that's my opinion. Also making a child's bedroom after 2 weeks at your house proves what a little desperado you are!! I wouldn't let u near my kids, if u think the way u behave is normal then u really are sick in the head.

tinkerbellpuff

Another tik tok for attention!! And sympathy!! Yawn yawn yawn.. oh look at me, I have to sit in hospital on a drip every 8 weeks, please someone feel sorry for me and give me lots of attention pretty please.
So fucking what?? Why make a tik tok about that u attention seeking bitch... I had a 10 hour operation in December and spent 5 days in intensive care.. without any visitors because of covid and guess what..I didn't make one video about it 🤣🤣 I bet you even tag yourself there on fb just for more attention 🤣 are u really a grown woman in your 30s??
Absolutely agree, there are thousands of people in this country with Crohns, they don’t bleat on about in in a sympathy video.
And many more with cancer again that don’t do the same. Stop it Rosie, just stop!

Half the messages she put on that video aren’t even messages from here the silly cow.
Just LEAVE!!! no one cares enough… why do these idiots want a bloody departure notice everytime!

GotTheIck

Benrantz is a GOD

There I said it ......boom 💥 zero f***s given

That is all

Have a nice day 😁
WE ARE ALL MASSIVE BEN RANTZ SUPPORTERS HERE WE EVEN MADE HIM A RAVE THREAD THAT DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN 😂

we love mr rantz! That’s why we are angry the thought Rosie has messed up his trust and friendship!

I don’t follow any of the rantz family so don’t know the situation there.
the room did seem a bit soon but then if the kids will be staying it’s nice to make them feel at home.

Totally agree there’s some tik toker get a few thousand followers and go mega up themselves.
there’s plenty that are still normal and even have over 100k followers but don’t act like they’re a celebrity.
I’m sorry but if my kids dad was having a new relationship they wouldn’t be meeting them after 3 weeks of dating. And as soon as I saw my kids on her TikTok and Instagram I’d absolutely hit the roof! Them poor kids.
It’s only a matter of time before dipshit will have enough and leave. He looks bored half the time as it is.

Nan of 2

Sorry didn’t realise always quoted your posts I just replied to the most recent. You clearly hate Rosie yet watch her content 🤔
We’re all allowed an opinion I just pointed out that slating her for a video plenty other people would do was harsh.
I hate stand the bones of her.. and I don't watch her. I don't follower her, yet sadly she still comes up on my fyp.. I did block her other account, but she seems to have another one.. and moaning about kids that ain't even yours?? That's just wrong. We all moan about our own kids and we are enetitled. She's not.. she's just a babysitter. And if I saw that about my kids I wouldn't be happy