Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nan of 2

They made a tik tok the other night laughing and joking at his new name, then he even changes on tik tok, and if you felt bullied in any way would u do that?? No u fucking wouldn't!! She's an attention seeking, drama queen!! Get gone u ugly bitch

Reactions: 3

GotTheIck

I think I truly saw Ben for who he is when all the tess and hutch thing happened. What a guy to stand by what he believes is right and to go against his best friend because he was wrong.
I hate how peopletend to take bens kindness for weakness but he is absolutely thriving right now!

Rosie is very quiet I see 👀
No all over the top of dibzy today 😂

I give it a month maximum!

Funny I was wondering what happened the Tanker family. I did see the tiktok where the girl said "if u use the Tanker family hashtag you will be blocked"

Tanker family and kerri louise went to northern ireland last week.

I supported them so much during that live as did 100's of others but to think they ended up treating Ben like shit makes me cross.
do you know what the name of the account was who said that about tanker family??

GotTheIck

I wasn't in it either but what from I can gather rosies blaming him for setting up this account. She thinks it's Ben or his mods behind it
Yeah easy way to cover her shit behaviour towards him like Ben has time to sit on here and do this when he’s live all the time!
she’s onlysaying it because we aren’t hating on Ben, and the reason we don’t hate on Ben IS BECAUSEHE SPEAKS REALNESS!!!

it’s funny because clearly she thinks it’s Ben or his mods because everything we’ve said here is true 😂😂

GotTheIck

Anyone seen her latest video. She’s such a fake snotty cow. That post has not done you any favours Rosie. How about addressing why your merch has gone? How about addressing real situations?

you are obsessive, and you even know that because you ask dipsy about 50 times in a live “am I too much” “was that too much of me” “I’m to obsessed arent I”

Our theory was right too.
She’s just taken STAYNELSON & #SN out of her bio.
So you can sit there rosie making out we are just trolls, but everything we’ve said you’ve now confirmed we are correct!! 💋

Proud_mumma

Ben was the one who made Tankers live worthwhile. Like only for Ben that amount of money wud not of been raised. He auctioned a hoody and it made a grand alone. Wow
He done so much to help him in so many ways even down to shaving his own eyebrows off and we all know how much Ben loves his appearance especially that hair lol But u know what and so he should cos he's a top bloke. I hold so much respect for him.
Yes I did notice he was driving a few weeks later alright

As for hutches live I really enjoyed it. Hutch and his mods done the tiktok community proud. Another great guy with a heart of gold who deserves all the happiness in the world

sosolid

I personally think she’s over thinking the situation, it’s far too early to be a step mum they might never look up to her as a step mum, why does she have to put a label on everything?, she could quite easily just be daddy’s partner!, my parents are separated I still to this day don’t call their partners my step mum or dad and I’m 43 years old, my parents was together until I was 18 years old!, my kids don’t call my partner or their dads partner step mum or dad either! She’s so beggy it’s unreal, why can’t she just enjoy the time with him and his kids?, she needs to get a massive grip and grow up! I think mummy and daddy custard have spoilt Rosie far to much that she doesn’t know what “the real world” means! 🙄

Nan of 2

Dipshit can't even lip sync properly lol 😆 the man is just a complete cock. Copies papablaze's little handshake 🤣 can't he think of anything of his own to do🤣 fucking prick. Him and that bitch are a perfect match.

Erikajayne

i see rosie bk on TT on a diffrant name . yes notice duelled hutch the other day yes ben is so mature than any of these ppl but way younger … There so many ppl on this app that are too faced makes me giggle ….

Nan of 2

Her moaning about looking after someone else's children is disgusting, if I was their mother I would hit the roof.. what gives her the right to moan or complain about someone else's kids! Ok she looked after them, but to then moan about it is so disrespectful. And posting it on a social media platform. She really is one ugly bitch! Inside and out

Nan of 2

If I was the boyfriend the father stitching everything of mine when piss me off and put me off, she's desperately wants to be loved

HAHA blocked the 2 main tattlers I’m the most commented on this thread and I can see it all my lovely 😂😂😂👋🏼 HI ROSIE!!!!

imagine crying and having a breakdown because of an app yet going back to the same app and not changed your ways at all, and alsomentioning tattle every chance she gets!!!

Reactions: 2

Nan of 2

Rosie's tik tok about knowing 2 big tattlers 🤣. She's just a fucking joke, a grown woman pushing a dog in a pram cos she's so desperate for a baby 😂😂 she's a sad pathetic woman, she's clinging on to dibshit for dear life, he looks downtrodden being with her

• Haha

Proud_mumma

My message made it on dibshits tik tok account 🤣🤣🤣 and I stand by what I said.. to be that heart broken, crying on the floor over a fella she had known a few weeks proves u ain't right in the head. That's not me bullying you.. that's my opinion. Also making a child's bedroom after 2 weeks at your house proves what a little desperado you are!! I wouldn't let u near my kids, if u think the way u behave is normal then u really are sick in the head.
Mine made it too 😂😂😂😂

Only because we state an opinion on here doesn't make us bullies.

You miss Rosie, Mr King of bullies and that thing u call ur man dibshit are the bullies in all this. Just you sit back and think of all the ppl you've hurt.

• Heart

GotTheIck

Looks like shes fallen out with a few of the SN mods. Chezzer was on dibzy's live earlier going on in about Rosie ignoring her. It seems like Rosie dropped everyone for the new bloke.

It seems to all be circulating around this dibzy and she's taking his side maybe
I don’t think it’s him I think she just drops everyone and can only focus on him she’s that obsessed with him. Like he will still do lives etc and she’s dropped it all. Including people. It’s sad because them was all there for her when aussie guy left

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It’s a real shame that since getting with Dibzy she seems to of changed so much. I think I found her this time last year, seems like a different person now. Not sure if it was an act before to gain attention or what but seems up herself and completely insufferable now the fact she’s turned on people as well just because she’s got a new fella shows what kind of girl she is. If you’re leaving social media because people have affected your mental health that much you wouldn’t be back, not after a matter of weeks. I can’t stand dibzy either, he thinks he’s the shit now because he has a bit of attention online. Don’t worry Rosie I won’t bother following your new account 🙄

It's me2021

Looks like shes fallen out with a few of the SN mods. Chezzer was on dibzy's live earlier going on in about Rosie ignoring her. It seems like Rosie dropped everyone for the new bloke.

It seems to all be circulating around this dibzy and she's taking his side maybe