Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't the ranting that made me unfollow. It was the hypocritical attitude. She started off taking the piss out of these instamums and the 'Hi Guys' Rosey Mumsy. She was funny, one of us. Then once she gets a following it is all this 'women supporting women' bullshit, ADs, using her platform for self promotion for her podcast, tour and book. Na, she ain't my cup of tea anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Rosie has been desperate to be famous for years. Cannot bear her.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe I didn't know this thread was here. I dunno how people can be genuinely be entertained by her stories. I've never known anyone love themselves so much, Singing at any chance she can in the hope someone will see her and want to make her a star. How anyone can spend money on tickets to see their live show is beyond me :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe I'm being cynical (but probably not!) but I think there may be a link between Robin's sudden sleep problems a few weeks ago and Rosie doing a talk at a Tommee Tippee sleep event this week. Given that Rosie doesn't have a kid in the right age bracket for Tommee Tippee this shoehorns her straight back into relevance. Or maybe it's a genuine coincidence at exactly the right time. Maybe.

Reactions: 13
Loved her from the time she was doing love island reviews with a wine about 2 years ago. Lately I can’t even be arsed to watch her stories, she has changed so much. I’m sad this was all a big plot to become famous with a manager and now selling out for a podcast tour (p.s. am I old or does anyone else not get the appeal of a podcast live? WTF?!).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she wasn’t with Chris she’d be singing on the club circuit, trying to get gigs on cruise ships. She’s got a hell of a high opinion of herself considering she’s only famous because of her husband.

Reactions: 22
I dont follow her either unfortunately. She has really changed since the beginning of the year,I cant put my finger on how but she has. Such a shame as she was a breath of fresh air when i found her.

Reactions: 5
I dont follow her either unfortunately. She has really changed since the beginning of the year,I cant put my finger on how but she has. Such a shame as she was a breath of fresh air when i found her.
Totally agree with this! When she first had an open insta, I’d see her on my explore page and thought she was funny (naturally funnier than Chris actually) and I remember thinking I hope she doesn’t sell out. But she totally has. I really don’t understand why she can’t get a job, dare I say a proper job!

Reactions: 5
‘Film me walking around like a head Chris’ seriously who can be arsed, just get in bed woman!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with this! When she first had an open insta, I’d see her on my explore page and thought she was funny (naturally funnier than Chris actually) and I remember thinking I hope she doesn’t sell out. But she totally has. I really don’t understand why she can’t get a job, dare I say a proper job!
I don’t think she wants a normal job. She’s always been into singing etc im sure she said she was in a girl band? Or worked the circuit singing.

this podcast tour will one hundred percent have her singing. That’s what she wants to be. She is a good singer but can’t see her becoming a famous singer.

Reactions: 1
I think she'd like to be Cilla Black - host a prime time show and belt out a tune here and there.
(and I'm no fan of CB, I know she was a horror)

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she wants a normal job. She’s always been into singing etc im sure she said she was in a girl band? Or worked the circuit singing.

this podcast tour will one hundred percent have her singing. That’s what she wants to be. She is a good singer but can’t see her becoming a famous singer.
She did Butlins or Pontins or something. Then I think she did a stint on Capital Radio and she was in a wedding band.

I’ll preface this by saying I generally really like Rosie but don’t like some aspects. Her singing annoys me. She goes on about her singing and dancing experience like she is Beyoncé or something - when Chris did Strictly she would talk like she was a professional dancer 🤣

Reactions: 7
Was she? 😮 I’ve missed this
Yes, whenever you see a thread about what celebrities are like in real life, Cilla Black is always mentioned as being a complete an utter cow. Really mean and hugely entitled. The cabin crew of BA got it really bad apparently. And, of course, she really couldn't sing.

Reactions: 4
I used to love her, but have gone off her massively recently.
I reckon she will be on strictly either this year or next year as she made no secret about wanting to be on it.
She is absolutely desperate to be famous, and that is showing more and more now, at first she seemed very endearing and normal, however its obvious that was all an act now.
She is also very dismissive on her stories sometimes as if she cant be arsed with her followers, asking people not to message her because she cant be arsed with a million questions.

Reactions: 13

What I meant is that she posts about missing robin, not feeling right being away from him and he is due to start school in September. So she could get a normal job to fit around him, instead of going to all these awards ceremonies, doing a tour or speaking at events. All which require her not to be at home with her child who she apparently misses so much.

Reactions: 10
What I meant is that she posts about missing robin, not feeling right being away from him and he is due to start school in September. So she could get a normal job to fit around him, instead of going to all these awards ceremonies, doing a tour or speaking at events. All which require her not to be at home with her child who she apparently misses so much.
She wouldn’t be famous and get to hang around with zoella then though?
Or sit in her big house dancing to the camera all day. I don’t think she likes Chris getting so much limelight. Yes he was already famous but he was on one of the biggest UK shows and I know she ‘joked’ about him getting voted out but I think she was slightly jealous

I really liked her and told loads of people to follow her but I’ve not even watched her stories for a few weeks now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.