Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t be famous and get to hang around with zoella then though?
Or sit in her big house dancing to the camera all day. I don’t think she likes Chris getting so much limelight. Yes he was already famous but he was on one of the biggest UK shows and I know she ‘joked’ about him getting voted out but I think she was slightly jealous

I really liked her and told loads of people to follow her but I’ve not even watched her stories for a few weeks now
Oh she was definitely jealous! I find it weird though that they’ve been married for about 6 years and she’s only now desperate for her own fame 🤔 maybe it’s like someone else said and she wants a job when Robin starts school

Reactions: 4
Oh she was definitely jealous! I find it weird though that they’ve been married for about 6 years and she’s only now desperate for her own fame 🤔 maybe it’s like someone else said and she wants a job when Robin starts school
I think he's moving out of his "I'm a comedian" niche and into some more mainstream presenting opportunities since Strictly- hosting on The One Show, this Little Mix thing that he is going to be doing- and she wants a bit of that! Especially if Robin is starting school this year.
I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting that sort of job, but persue THAT. Don't moonlight as a mumfluencer too, because thay is where it will all go wrong. The mumfluencers, the sellers of children, their reign is coming to an end because people are sick to bloody death of it now. So if Rosie wants a career in tv/radio/media she should just stick to achieving that and take the opportunities that come her way or risk going down the plug hole with the rest of them when someone finally pulls the plug on the influencer-hood.

Reactions: 9
What I meant is that she posts about missing robin, not feeling right being away from him and he is due to start school in September. So she could get a normal job to fit around him, instead of going to all these awards ceremonies, doing a tour or speaking at events. All which require her not to be at home with her child who she apparently misses so much.
To be fair, most men would say they miss their child when at work, but still decide to pursue a career which regularly takes them away from home 🤷‍♀️

I think he's moving out of his "I'm a comedian" niche and into some more mainstream presenting opportunities since Strictly- hosting on The One Show, this Little Mix thing that he is going to be doing- and she wants a bit of that! Especially if Robin is starting school this year.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting that sort of job, but persue THAT. Don't moonlight as a mumfluencer too, because thay is where it will all go wrong. The mumfluencers, the sellers of children, their reign is coming to an end because people are sick to bloody death of it now. So if Rosie wants a career in tv/radio/media she should just stick to achieving that and take the opportunities that come her way or risk going down the plug hole with the rest of them when someone finally pulls the plug on the influencer-hood.
Yes this. By all means pursue a career in the media but don’t go down the ‘easy’ route of the influencer - seems soul sapping and a ridiculous amount of commitment and trade off of family life and privacy just to get freebies.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, most men would say they miss their child when at work, but still decide to pursue a career which regularly takes them away from home 🤷‍♀️

Yes this. By all means pursue a career in the media but don’t go down the ‘easy’ route of the influencer - seems soul sapping and a ridiculous amount of commitment and trade off of family life and privacy just to get freebies.
And be really bloody selective about the company you keep. Hanging out with BrummyMummyof2 is NOT going to do you any favours!!

Reactions: 9
You don’t need to stay in London Rosie. You’ve gone from being a stay at home mum to not being there all of a sudden. Little lad is probably confused 😢

Reactions: 8
All these mentions of her not being at home with Robin.. hope you’re all ready for your telling off via her insta stories 😂

To be fair, at least she didn’t take him with her. He is safer at home than in central London during a pandemic

Reactions: 2
All these mentions of her not being at home with Robin.. hope you’re all ready for your telling off via her insta stories 😂
Loads of parents have to leave their children with grandparents to work and that sucks. I just can't fathom someone very wealthy leaving their child without any parent for a week to check into a London hotel and do insta mum wankery like pressing a button for champagne, brand events and going to the theatre.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, at least she didn’t take him with her. He is safer at home than in central London during a pandemic
I get that I wouldn’t be taking my child to London either. I liked her because despite having a celebrity husband she just came across as a normal mum with no interest in all of that and she was relatable. I liked the fact she took the piss out of influencers and she seemed so down to earth. Now it’s like she’s done a 180 and is morphing in to one of the people she used to take the piss out of.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I get that I wouldn’t be taking my child to London either. I liked her because despite having a celebrity husband she just came across as a normal mum with no interest in all of that and she was relatable. I liked the fact she took the piss out of influencers and she seemed so down to earth. Now it’s like she’s done a 180 and is morphing in to one of the people she used to take the piss out of.
Sorry I was just commenting on the event thing. I’m not really that familiar with her account 😂. I need a thread sat nav I think 😀

Reactions: 2
Kicking off a bit on Chris’s insta after rescheduling some of his tour 😂View attachment 94646View attachment 94647View attachment 94648
Hes postponed some of his original tour that had already been booked and paid for BY A YEAR?! To take on ‘better paid work’?

is that right? Sure fire way to turn your fans against you. Well done MrRamsey... can’t have Rosie not being in the limelight while your on your own tour though hey.

as those comments say, they hardly need the money. There’s a big push atm to get Rosie ‘famous’ I think

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s in London watching musicals and going for drinks with other insta knobheads whilst her child cries for her at home. Terrific.

Reactions: 11
Hes postponed some of his original tour that had already been booked and paid for BY A YEAR?! To take on ‘better paid work’?

is that right? Sure fire way to turn your fans against you. Well done MrRamsey... can’t have Rosie not being in the limelight while your on your own tour though hey.

as those comments say, they hardly need the money. There’s a big push atm to get Rosie ‘famous’ I think
Someone commented saying they bought their tickets last July, so to have to wait until next February is a proper piss take!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I absolutely hateeee when some followers feel like they need to chip in and ‘defend’ in the comments section... such begs:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's clearly not very satisfied otherwise she could comfortably remain at home. She is craving the limelight. Otherwise she would leave it to her husband. I find her very disingenuous. Her content and persona is an act to increase her following.

Reactions: 12
I hate when celebs cancel stuff because they got a better offer. Which is essentially what he’s done here. They shouldn’t have booked a podcast tour, he should have used those dates to reschedule. The pair of them are out for any scrap of fame now

Reactions: 24
Ha he's turned comments off on his Insta page but it's all kicking off on the same post on his fb page. People are not happy he's rescheduled loads of dates. To be honest though it's probably done them a favour with everything going on with the virus

• Haha
It might doom this little mix show, the concept of the show sounds pretty overdone and tit. Shady moving the dates from a bank holiday friday to a cold winter monday.

"It’s a bit sh*t to accept another job knowing you have other commitments during that time."

"It's totally out of order !! Letting your Fans down who have always supported you... really piss poor ! "

"28th of Feb next year, that's pretty tit. Unfortunately I've been offered the chance to see a better comedian on that date which I've had to accept 😜"

"So essentially you got a better offer??? Refund please and I hope others do the same! Its such a shame that you can't honor your commitments! Shameful! "

" Piss poor this. Stand up suppose to be your bread and butter and you've let fans down to host a talent show. "

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.