Rosie Ramsey/merino

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also posted two selfies this week with some majorly overdrawn lips. Her make up usually looks great (although that brow arch is SO severe!) but to take your lipstick that far beyond your natural lip line is, well, ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
She’s also posted two selfies this week with some majorly overdrawn lips. Her make up usually looks great (although that brow arch is SO severe!) but to take your lipstick that far beyond your natural lip line is, well, ridiculous.
[/QUOTE

Oh wow just had to go and look! How does she not notice that 🙈

She’s fab and so refreshing. Even with a famous husband I find her more relatable than other people I follow.

Can’t believe she’s getting stick over not taking the little one to something at Christmas and that makes her a bad mother 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure we all have our own ideas and traditions at Christmas time.

Reactions: 7
☹ Rosie is talking about Tattle on her instagram stories. Sad that she’s focused on 1 persons negative comment - which was duly shot down by other members, instead of all the positive comments here about her.

Reactions: 14
☹ Rosie is talking about Tattle on her instagram stories. Sad that she’s focused on 1 persons negative comment - which was duly shot down by other members, instead of all the positive comments here about her.

I literally came here to write the same.
I like Rosie soooo much, and to be honest I liked they way she addressed that comment on tattle- it was quite funny . :D

Reactions: 9
I agree. Though it seems to be a bit of a bandwagon today & yesterday - loads of them have done posts/stories about trolling and/or tattle. Think it was Mrs Meldrum & PTWM that kicked the whole thing off this weekend (and saw a large increase in followers as a result).

Reactions: 6
I just wrote about this on the instamum thread as didn’t realise she had her own one.

She was such a breath of fresh air 6+ months ago but she seems to be going down the same route as the rest of them, ad after ad.

Also I’m pretty sure Instamum followers are more likely to be the ones shilling Juice Plus and Younique crap...please don’t tar us with that brush ‘hun’

Fast going off her

I still like her I just find it sad that it was that particular post she chose to focus on. Obviously it was someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about and the rest of the thread was very positive.

I think on the whole, most people are constructive, there’s always going to be 1 or 2 people who go too far but it’s the same on any site.
The reason people end up on these sites is because they’ve tried to / have voiced that opinion in comment sections or wherever and been blocked.
No one forces people to come here and read about themselves.

Reactions: 5
I’ve messaged Rosie before, a nice message might I add, cause I was loving her podcast and just her in general so sent her a nice message.

She still hasn’t read it and probably never will. I realise that these big accounts/celebs are obviously inundated with comments, DM’s etc, so I didn’t expect a reply but to see she reads and responds to negative messages makes those who actually say nice things looks like mugs 👎🏼👎🏼 not cool.

Reactions: 15
I’ve messaged Rosie before, a nice message might I add, cause I was loving her podcast and just her in general so sent her a nice message.

She still hasn’t read it and probably never will. I realise that these big accounts/celebs are obviously inundated with comments, DM’s etc, so I didn’t expect a reply but to see she reads and responds to negative messages makes those who actually say nice things looks like mugs 👎🏼👎🏼 not cool.
Yep definitely. I’ve sent her nice messages, including answers to questions she has asked. Not even read. But she reads and responds to the negative. Which members of her audience does she actually value?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yep definitely. I’ve sent her nice messages, including answers to questions she has asked. Not even read. But she reads and responds to the negative. Which members of her audience does she actually value?! 🤷‍♀️
She may not reply but she may read them. If you read a message on Instagram that needs approval, it doesn’t mark as read unless you accept it. She may not want to accept every message because it would take up your whole inbox.

I only found her because of someone raving about her on here.
Does she not remember when she used to take the piss out of Instagramers? The Rosie Mumsy 'when do I get free stuff?'. Please don't say she is going to go down the same route of taking herself and this 'job' so seriously.

Rosie is legit my favourite insta-person! Love her, love the podcast, live for her stories. Agree she picked up on the only bad comment on here but hey at least what she did with it was funny. I really really don’t want her to turn into an AD-hungry, content-barrel scraping instamum 🙏

Reactions: 9
Don’t find her or her husband remotely funny. She is clearly trying to gain new followers by mentioning tattle . Hadn’t even heard of her till someone mentioned her on another persons thread so I guess it worked . Jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 1
She may not reply but she may read them. If you read a message on Instagram that needs approval, it doesn’t mark as read unless you accept it. She may not want to accept every message because it would take up your whole inbox.
That’s understandable of course. My point mainly is she has responded to the negative over the positive. She harps on about how her popularity has grown cause of her ‘relatable’ persona. But shes becoming more and more
un-relatable by the day. especially if she treats her followers the way she does

Reactions: 3
Don’t find her or her husband remotely funny. She is clearly trying to gain new followers by mentioning tattle . Hadn’t even heard of her till someone mentioned her on another persons thread so I guess it worked . Jumping on the bandwagon.
I don't think she needs new followers to be honest. I think the whole Christmas attack was ridiculous and that poster should give their head a shake...and I get that people are upset that she's focussed on the negative comment, but I think that's human nature. If someone tells you lovely things and then one awful thing, it's pretty common that the awful thing is what sticks with you and hurts x

Reactions: 10
I absolutely love her!!! And her husband!
She replies to messages and is such a kind soul.

Love love love!!!

Reactions: 2